No longer finding fat people attractive

I had lost 40lbs and had a history of dating heavier men because they were the only ones I can attract.

I recently had to break it off with a guy who was super cute but had a massive belly and it completely turned me off to him. I realized then that I cannot date fat people anymore. I also do not want to be dragged down by an overweight man.

However, I am way too nervous to approach fitter men.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Don't want the fatties but the fitter people are too intimidating?

Attached: fit_and_fat_man_by_sandraharo-d4q9oe5.jpg (1024x533, 123K)

Just how much do you currently weight? You may have the right to be nervous.

This is board of mostly fit people and some lurking fatties.
The people who are in shape will probably have a heightened confidence compared to some nasty sweaty fat ass.
Fit take the fit. Fatties take the fat.
Decide what you are and hit on the appropriate bracket.

I mean: weigh*

Currently at 150lbs and still losing. Should I wait until my goal weight to start dating again?

It depends. If you do get in a relationship, you likely won't value them when you reach your goal weight because they would date an inferior version of yourself and that implies you could do better.

If you don't think that is going to be a problem, you can try it. If you are to nervous to approach "fitter" men, try online dating. It's all dicks and no holes, you should get a fair amount of attention. Just don't sleep around. Actual relationships only.

>However, I am way too nervous to approach fitter men.
Look, you literally cannot lose. If you're a woman, a woman doing the actual approaching for once is a 10/10 turn-on. Fucking good on you. If you're a gay, then those fitter guys are more likely to be homo, too, so you're actually better off. Nut up, you're actually in a better position.

Post body. We'll be able to tell you then

You guys are falling for bait. OP is a larper, you've been warned

You're right at this, you're thin now and a fucking fat ass should be losing weight instead of going to dates. But if you really like the guy, you should help him lose weight thought.

It's normal to not want to date fat people. You want to find a mate that you don't have to take care of at age 60 due to their lifestyle choice. My wife and I expect the same thing it of each other

This is probably the most solid advice I have gotten on this.

Fats are disgusting and don’t deserve any sort of validation until they make an effort to improve themselves

Soon you'll be voting Republican.

Attached: axr0isfxv5lz.jpg (1242x1447, 285K)

show your fucking tits dumb whore

150? depends on how tall you are. even at 5'7" that's chubster territory op.

Post body. Some chicks look good thicc

London?

user hon i'm 5'8" 150 still losing and i wound up dating a super fit dude by accident. he likes it for some reason. why not approach -- the vast majority are not gonna laugh at you behind your back for trying if you're just thick

tbf you could be carrying it badly tho

How tall are you? 150 means very different things for someone who's 5'5" vs 6'3

chicks?

sjw detected