Why would a chad hoverhand?

why would a chad hoverhand?

Attached: Screenshot_20180309002040.jpg (603x599, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgP26W_Ol8Q
youtu.be/gJvquKo7kbA
youtu.be/rIOlGTgMlcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i mean... would YOU want to touch that?

He doesn't want to go to jail for rape.

his fingers are curled in you fucking retard. if you think you're looking at an open hand, you have terrible knack for human proportions

Brock Lesnar is not a Chad.
He dated Sable when he was like 30 and she is a good amount of years older than him.
He has stepkids from a previous relationship Sable had.
He hates people and society and withdraws from it as much as possible.

kek sable literally kissed vince mcmahons ass and got fucked by multiple people before him, got put in a bra and panties match as well i think

>Generic Igor
>Brainswelling from GH
>"Chad"
Lmao

Yes. There are interviews from 1999 where a lawsuit is talked about because she alleges she was "degraded" and all that. But regardless, Sable also did some nasty stuff for the WWE at the time and that is something I didn't even mention in my post.

Brock Lesnar is far from a Chad, pal.

He's socially awkward, has a ridiculous high voice, hates attention and literally moved from the middle of nowhere in Minnesota to an even more remote isolated farm in Canada simply because he hated other people living within 15 minutes of his property. He didn'y own a mobile phone until recently. By all accounts when he does his wrestling or MMA stuff he turns up at the latest possible moment, interacts with nobody, and leaves ASAP.

He spends his days hunting deer alone.

Does that sound like Chad behaviour?

UFC champion and top guy in the WWE....

I don't think it's hovering

his palm is on her, his fingers are just curled

>laughing at a guy who was UFC Heavyweight Champion while suffering from a debilitating gut disease.

Cool your jets tough guy.

he recovered years ago

sounds like a badass.

He's like me. Amazing genetics and talent and assets but autistic and misanthropic as hell. At least I have a deep voice though

>man is able to walk in, get shit done, get paid, and leave to do whatever the fuck he wants and people praise him for it
That's peak alpha.

Try walking into a job without talking to anybody and walking out the minute your job is over and see what happens. You'll get people shit talking you endlessly.

Yeah, after his UFC career. He still won and held the heavyweight championship while he had the disease.

>Surgeons have said that the damage Lesnar had from the illness showed that he went undiagnosed with it for a year, and he had many fights in the octagon while he was undiagnosed with diverticulitis. At any time, a punch to his abdomen could have led to a rupture of one of the diverticula. The toxins released from a rupture like this could lead to a condition known as peritonitis. Peritonitis is when the tissue covering the organs of the abdomen become inflamed. Left untreated, peritonitis is almost always fatal.

>Lesnar retired from UFC after a match he had in December 2011. During this match, his opponent targeted the mid section of Lesnar. Lesnar may have realized that he dodged the Angel of Death once, and that he needed to step away from the octagon. His opponents would always target his abdomen, and Lesnar would likely always have fear in the back of his mind that the diverticulitis could come back. No man can compete in the UFC if they have any doubt about their own health.

>Does that sound like Chad behaviour?
The chaddiest chads are edge lords. Women love edginess if the guy is actually attractive enough to pull it off. It's why they always want to get fucked by villains. Brock is a villain. He said he used to enjoy bullying people just for the thrill of beating people up and dominating them

Absolutely. He's not a Chad for that reason.

Just a pure genetic freak with insane athleticism. The guy looks like a bodybuilder but has ridiculous flexibility and speed, and a killer's mentality. He has absolutely no social skills nor any desire to be around people - so not a chad, more like a physically blessed robot.

Attached: brock-lesnar-high-school-photo-.jpg (600x300, 17K)

>The chaddiest chads are edge lords.
They are actually guy's who love/work with sick children and are also Jow Forums and good looking as well as incredibly outgoing.

There's a difference between being an edgelord and a literal misanthrope who unironically moved to a wasteland in Canada to escape society,

I think brock lesnar bullying some girl's boyfriend would turn on just about any woman in the world. If you don't realize that you're blue pilled as fuck
Outgoing good guy chad is pretty much just a meme idealized by blue pilled christians and those with that sort of ignorant-blissful thinking

Also by normies that want to think they're chad

My client, BROCK LESNAR, does not NEED to touch roasties. My client would not even want to take a roastie to suplex city. Just look how Triple H was neutered thanks to Stephenie McMahon. See how Cena... No pun intended I assure you, see how Cena and that Bella whore turned out? My client does not need a leech to take half of his WWE Universal Championship title, no no no.

Attached: images-4.jpg (477x308, 16K)

This is why I love brock. Fucking beast incarnate. Best wrestling theme
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUDUNDUN
DUN DUN DUN DUN
DUDUDUDUN DUN DUN
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUDUNDUN
DUN DUN DUN DUN
DUDUDUDUN DUN DUN
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NIWWWWW
NA NA NA NA NA NA NIW NIW NIW

>not opening with 'Ladies and Gentleman, my name is Paul Heyman'

step it up senpai.

Most people that actually pursued being a professional wrestler past the age of like 12 are probably autists t b h, but once they got Jow Forums and successful so many stacies throw themselves at them that they don't need to ever fall for the social skills meme as long as they are tough as hell, can wrestle good and win the hearts of autistic children and autistic red necks with bad acting

Is that referring to the overeem fight? He said he was 100% for that

An awkward photo is a lot less damaging to Brock Lesner than a sexually uncomfortable one No Im not saying him physically touching her would automatically count but its better not to take chances

Bork Laser is the king of the robots and will lead the beta rebellion

Sounds based tbqh, I thought all wrestlers were legit fags

He didn't want to crush her spine.

This is how much power women possess in the western society. Even this muscle mountain is scared that he might get rape allegations.

Attached: 1504643493521s.jpg (246x250, 8K)

Solitary=/=Beta. It's only a "beta" trait if it stems from anxiety, not from a lack of interest

Attached: 1509852929898.gif (400x310, 1.9M)

>that thing
>Chad

he's a recluse and misanthropic he lives on a farm in the middle of no where and doesnt have a house phone he drives 15 mins to a pay phone to talk to his manager at a specific time of day like its the 90s

if this is true its awesome

some people are just like that, how is it awesome?

> not wanting to breed with wrestling royalty and woooooing all the way through

Introverted chad with glasses

and yet he's still more sociable than DEAN!

youtube.com/watch?v=MgP26W_Ol8Q

That.. actually sounds like a chill and cool life, literally lives like a cowboy.

compare
youtu.be/gJvquKo7kbA

to
youtu.be/rIOlGTgMlcI

Attached: Screenshot_20180522-160316.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

Maybe he's not a Chad, he's a Jow Forumsizen type.
Maybe the overexcited camera person took the shot as he was about to lay his hand on her.
Maybe he's concentrating too hard on flexing out and thats why his hoverhand fingers are curled.

i didn't know steve austin had a show thats cool

Dean ruined it and it's not a show anymore because of that

now he just has his own podcast with no video

Brocks no chad

Bork h8s people

Yes, that sounds literally like Alpha Chad behaviour you humongous onions devouring faggot

>doesnt have a house phone he drives 15 mins to a pay phone to talk to his manager at a specific time of day like its the 90s

This actually sounds awesome.

Brocks a fookin legend he is.

Attached: BCB3C7ED-49E7-4051-A758-212D1B51F15F.jpg (360x360, 27K)

I wanna know how he survived high school. Did he have friends? Or did he just walk around by himself?

>survived high school.
Survive from what? He was probably top of the foodchain

Attached: 1508767813635.jpg (500x293, 20K)

>those traps

>Lesnar-Shrek silently wonders what all these people are doing in his swamp

Fucking survive what? Guy has always been a monster

I would love to see the one guy back in hs who thought he could bully lesnar. Probably sits in a wheel chair since 20 years.

Maybe he's into sluts desu

Attached: sabletorrie.gif (245x196, 1.22M)

most likely because that person probably has a penis

what the fuck how big is that girl.

Aw shit that's my jam

They don't have to bully him. Imagine everyone being afraid of you. Social rejection hurts. Even if he likes to be alone I doubt he'd wanna be alone surrounded by people who are in cliques