Gf tells me she has crippling anxiety day in and day out and asks for my advice

Gf tells me she has crippling anxiety day in and day out and asks for my advice

Tell her she’s should clean up her diet, start exercising, meditate, try herbal supplements, stop smoking, doing drugs etc. (she’s been prescribed benzos for years even though it’s a short term solution)

>ugh I know but let’s not talk about it...

Then she’s asks
>can you get me coke for this weekend? It’s my friend’s birthday

Fuck why are women like this Jow Forums? Always just looking for the easy way out, never looking at the consequences.

Sorry for blog posting I’m just starting to get tired of her dragging me down.

Anyway, how was your gym session today? What are you guys looking forward to this week?

I CRUSHED upper body, had an amazing workout, and I’m looking forward to seeing my buddy that I haven’t seen in a while. He’s moving to a new apartment so I’m driving down to chill with him and celebrate with a few friends.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1488, 621K)

Your gf sounds like a useless thot

Nice blog post

Because women get so many things handed to them they don't appreciate the value of hard work as much as men do.

>dating a druggie
Give her a 3 months to clean her shit up or u leave her

Yes this is slowly starting to dawn on me. I was in a good place when we met. I was lifting, meditating every day, and just overall improving myself. She was likely attracted to this and lo and behold here we are a year later. The pussy is pretty slammin tho.

Hit lmao1pl8 on OHP press so I’m pretty happy about that. Also leave that thot and don’t look back bro.

This is your only option OP
Dating junkies is pants in head retarded and qill drain your wallet
If you have no dignity and wunna nail druggies go fuck rave sluts but anything else is a waste of your time

Because women want empathy, not solutions

I wouldn’t say she’s a “junkie” per se. She really only smokes weed and takes her anxiety meds and occasionally will do rec drugs like most normies. But I just hate the fact that she doesn’t value self improvement as much as I do. I need to re-evaluate my shit and see if I really want to stay with her because there’s starting to be less room. But, like most of us on this glorious board, I’m a complete autist when it comes to picking up women.

>someone tells me a problem to vent about it
>I give them unsolicited advice
>"thanks but I don't want to talk about it"
>FUCKING BITCH

Empathy is like a drug. You can only give so much until its effect starts to wear off and you’re back to square one.

Unsolicited? It literally says she asked for my advice in the first line you retard.

>asks for my advice
Are you retarded nigga

Nvm I suck cocks

Attached: images (2).png (205x246, 5K)

"meditate"

What kinda soyboy sh*t is this ? Learn to pray instead of just mentally jerking yourself off you loser. Rosary is a great way to start and occupies your mind in a much healthier way.

She's a junkie op just because it's not hardcore doesn't mean it's not serious.

It will only be a matter of time until she meets some filthy cunt with a ton of drugs and gives you something you want to make her regret. Ditch her my man

I was thinking this too. She’s older than me too and is afraid of being alone and whatever shit girls in their mid-twenties are afraid of. If I had known about her what I know now, I probably would’ve just hooked up with her a few times and ended it there but silly me wanted to try a LTR and it’s becoming more trouble than it’s worth.

>telling someone about your problems
>expecting no advice in return
Fucking retard

I know this sounds rough, but dealing with a lazy, depressed, benzo-dependent gf who smokes, does coke and eats like shit sounds like absolute hell on earth

Women aren't like that. Some women are. Too may women are. But not all, and you absolutely don't need to tolerate it.

>t. Roastie

I'm not some kind of saint, either. I do drugs. Too often. But coke is some serious shit, and benzos are, too. I've seen them absolutely tear people's lives apart. A lot of times.

I would never date any chick who did coke even occasionally. It's easy to convince yourself that she can control it, but it's also easy to imagine her sucking some deadbeat's dick for a line or two in a year from now. That shit happens to people who don't care about themselves.

Doing drugs is not LTR material, thats a red flag.
Should replace her with a girl from your gym

>dating a girl with anxiety
>dating a girl prescribed meds for anxiety
>dating a girl that smokes
>dating a girl that does coke and hard drugs

holy shit you know how to go for red flags OP.

This
You did remember to tip the gym receptionist didn't you? We say that for a reason.

She seems rather normal when we met but certain life events happened and I think she’s starting to spiral. I think her stability currently hinges on me being with her as I’m pretty calm and even keeled while her...not so much. She was really fun when we met and I fell for her. Fuck bros she’s becoming too much work. Probably going to end it. Thanks for all your advice. Hope you guys are crushing it in the gym and in life.

You should never be in a relationship for anyone's sake except your own.

That's not a selfish way to think. It's the right way to think. It's just taking care of yourself.

And sometimes breakups are good for people, anyway. She might surprise you with how she responds to it.

I have sort of the same problem, OP. I'm dating a girl who goes to college, and lives in a dorm. The problem is she's lazy, and doesn't want to cook for herself or eat healthy. The only time I'm sure she'll eat "healthy" is when I take her out to eat at a restaurant that has a balanced meal with vegetables. When I'm not with her, she'll just eat junk food or go to the McDonald's that's five minutes from the campus. Then she complains about getting fat whenever she wants to try on new clothes or sees a chick who is skinnier than her. I really just don't understand the mentality.

Attached: 1522379188109.jpg (394x394, 71K)

>tfw no qt gym receptionist at my gym :(

if you can get her to turn her life around and improve then that would be good for both of you and save the relationship.

cutting out the hard drugs would be a start. problem is all that shit she's taking is addictive. taking anxiety meds for long periods of time can have all kinds of weird withdrawal side effects.

Lookin forward to leg day tomorrow.

you need to dump her

>my ex was similar, but we were both pretty wild
>used to deal coke, anxiety, self-harm, smoking, bulimia ETC
>broke up because of a lot of shit
>more than a year later we start reconnecting
>her life has fallen to bits
>she wants to get back together and I've told her no, she's toxic and will drag me down

was a good decision desu, she's back to dealing coke now and had an abortion. You need to understand that the situation will spiral out of control and if you don't get out she'll bring you down with her.

I know it sucks but it's how it is.

Had a fucked ankle then was skiing for a couple of months so I'm back in the gym now, slowly getting my strength back so I"m pretty excited to go today and smash some squats and weighted pull ups.

Is this what Jow Forums is these days? People complaining about their anxiety?

> smokes weed and takes her anxiety meds and occasionally will do rec drugs like most normies
> can you get me coke for this weekend?

Sorry bro, she's a fucking junkie. That amount drugs going through her system has probably damaged her psyche. Thats why she refuses to improve, she's using drigs as an escape. You need to break up with her, it will make her realize she needs to get her shit together.

doing coke on your friends birthday is not being a junkie. Have you ever experienced the adult world? half the population do coke.

t. druggie

it's because people want the results without the effort and I think it's a lot easier to see the lack of effort when it comes to physical bodies

Ew. Do curls instead

shut up, druggie

Obviously. Curls are part of leg day idiot

>yeah I'm only going to do coke a single time on a single day
haha, fuck off

kys degenerate

>T. Walks on his hands
Madman!

This, and people want to blame things outside their control for their problems rather than looking at themselves. I've told her that she will start to lose weight if she does little things like walk for one hour every day, only drink water, and skip breakfast or dinner, but then I get accused of trying to "control" her. The worst thing she'll do is wait until too late to eat dinner, so she'll be really hungry at 11:00pm when the only place that's still open is McDonald's. I'll even give her an "allowance" every so often so she'll have some pocket money to go to the grocery store, but I have a feeling she just wastes it on junk. Her uncle's family has a nice house in the suburbs, so I'm trying to convince her to spend more time living there so she'll eat balanced meals, and feel more comfortable going for walks outside.

Attached: 1517536521684.jpg (524x574, 46K)

I recently signed up at the gym, and as a part of that I got a free "personal assessment" from the personal trainers at the gym.
Unfortunately, I was too tired after the workout they put me through to do the next day of exercises for the program I'm doing (Stronglifts).

Isn't his daughter a junkie who had a kid by her degenerate deadbeat drug dealer bf?

This is what I hate about trainers. They put you through these hell workouts and if you’re just starting working out, it can be a real turn off from lifting. Just recover my dude, drink plenty of water, eat a lot of protein, and get enough sleep. Once you’re recovered, start your program.

Is this true? Wow great parenting there JBP. Looks like your advice and infinite wisdom helped fuck all.

Yeah, I wasn't going to quit going to the gym, I'll take a rest day like normal then go on Saturday and continue my program. I'm not going to pay $100 for 3 more sessions and a trip to the grocery store to tell me to stop eating pop-tarts.
I already started the program on Tuesday, today might not have been so bad because the doms from squats were still not feeling great.

it just shows that women are fuckn stupid

You sound like a junkie.

No? His daughter had chronic pain or some other debilitating illness IIRC and couldn't leave the house because of it

Leave her

Fucking DUMP her OP jesus CHRIST you're a faggot.

Do NOT date a cokehad. Do NOT date someone who is holding you back. There are literally millions of beautiful, intelligent, caring, creative and amazing women that can brighten your days for the rest of your life, and you're choosing to stay with some bitch who cannot fix herself for you.

Fucking become a God and find yourself a woman who is worth her weight in gold and will make you look at her every day and go "fuck, man. I'm lucky to have her". Do NOT settle for anything less. Trust me brah. I know what true, inspiring and fulfilling love feels like, and whatever you're feeling right now is not that.