What to do during cardio?

What to do during cardio?

Attached: 1519096638157.jpg (1403x1942, 1.54M)

Listen to music...

Run? What do you want to hear, are you so retarded you can't think for yourself?

anything more interesting? gonna be using most of my free time for cardio

Knitting is great and learning to do it while running builds excellent dexterity

Podcasts

Gyms have tvs so that

God, everyone is so fucking ADHD.

Maybe just think. Just breathe. You know: be. Live. Run. Sweat. Get healthier. Improve your heart and lungs.

Sounds like plenty.

But if your wild-ass monkey mind needs distraction because "WAAAH CARDIO IS HARRRRD!", then podcasts or TV/YouTube on your phone.

look at the qts and try not to die

>that kid who just stares blankly into space for 30 minutes at a time

>that kid who fried his attention span and dopamine receptors so much he can't just look around instead of having stimulation
I bet you're american

Top kek

Listen to music and reflect on life like a normal person jesus

>that kid who stares at other people at the gym for a half hour at a time

Harden the fuck up. Go faster, go longer. Suffer more. Use this time as an oppurtunity to escape from the unbelievably soft lifestyle we all lead. Understand that "cardio" is when give your penance to a higher power. Sure it is difficult to lift a heavy weight, but that pain is soon over. It is a different animal entirely to throw yourself in the hurt locker and not come out until you've done your time. Think of nothing, think of the pain, then remember that a healthy body and mind is a privilege and requires you to sacrifice a significant amount of comfort. Then go faster.

Attached: gilbert.jpg (1600x1067, 512K)

this

Magnificent

>that guy who does cardio instead of just lifting weights to get his heart rate up

Attached: sissy tranny.jpg (718x868, 73K)

damn

Attached: 1523104889300.png (540x303, 251K)

>running in the gym

When you live somewhere with shitty weather (always snowing, always raining, cold as fuck during the winter), yeah, you fucking run inside because outside is fucking miserable.

he needs to pluck his eyebrows

I listen to music and call myself a pussy over and over if I get below my target heart rate.

I have a pretty wild imagination so I can usually do 30 minutes on the treadmill just daydreaming bout stuff

30? Yeah I probably could too. But shit. I do an hour minimum. I find a playlist with the right BPM helps me keep my pace where I want it.