Here's the story of Rhodesia

Here's the story of Rhodesia
A land both fair and great

Attached: WhatATimeItWas.png (721x794, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6akI1HSdG7g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA
youtube.com/watch?v=MZbILmXs3B0
youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU
youtube.com/watch?v=hSveaJVPAGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OfBRAlAyUZk
youtube.com/watch?v=pJAsdTGX-9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

II was overrun by niggers
So sealed the shit hole's fate.

Attached: 1512146809905.png (975x971, 373K)

THAT MEANS ONLY ONE THING,

I N D E P E N D E N C E

youtube.com/watch?v=6akI1HSdG7g

Why do you idiots think you'd be any better off in an african shithole like Rhodesia? You're a loser now and you'd have been a real loser back then.

Woah rude as fuck?
Rhodesia was an independent valuing life, liberty and freedom.
Maybe I'd have enjoyed actually living for something, a community, maybe I wouldn't WANT to be a loser neet virgin with nothing to live for in a corporatist autocracy. You miss the point that from environment forms the person, and the person confirms the environment.
RHODESIA NEVER DIES. Even if it's gone it will live on as a model for the future.

i would have been much more productive but not because i was in rhodesia, but because PC's and the internet didnt exist

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA

>"You see when people love their homeland, they regard it as their own land, and they'll fight whether they're right or they are wrong"
Damn this song makes me feel

>valuing life, liberty and freedom.
>have niggers
Choose one

back in 1889 a regiment was born

youtube.com/watch?v=MZbILmXs3B0

All boers will die watch us bantus will Lynch you endlessly

Attached: images (19).jpg (168x300, 6K)

Goddamn Rhodesia was comfy as fuck
Too bad Mugabe tried to kill all the white people and fucked the country royally

go back to Jow Forums you racist brainlet.

What's up with this Rhodesia meme being spammed everywhere? I lived a few years in South Africa and certainly it would have been nicer back when the niggers were quarantined, but it is still better to simply not live in Africa

>Hinds
>FALs
>Brushstroke
>Gin

Gimme dat back

we'll preserve this little nation for our childrens children too, once youre a rhodesian no other land will do

youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU

Africa itself is beautiful without niggers
Also Rhodesia was one of the most successful black countries and it didn't even have apartheid like South Africa (even if it was run by white poeople)

>Africa itself is beautiful without niggers
Sure, but Europe is more beautiful

>tfw they didn't keep them north of the Zambezi despite BTFOing anything Mugabe threw at them
Fuck the UN

>Sure, but Europe is more beautiful
Maybe you're right, but a lot of Africa is untouched nature

Alaska rebellion when?

On the 11th of November an independent state

Rhodesia litterally fought a proxy war against Commie Russia, Commie China and the UN and managed to shit on all of them during Clean Sweep

But if I would build myself some utopia I would not choose a place full of malaria and other weird diseases. Not to mention that the ozone layer is way too thin and gives people skin cancer there

>But if I would build myself some utopia I would not choose a place full of malaria and other weird diseases.
Fair enough, but I will say the only reason they have those diseases is because no one ever discovered their fix
Everywhere once had diseases but the people living there aren't retarded like they are in Africa

Don't remind us.
Ignorance is bliss.

youtube.com/watch?v=hSveaJVPAGQ

ON THE FIRST DAY OF NOVEMBER IN EIGHTEN NINETY THREEEE
WE FOUGHT THR MATABELE AT THE BATTLE OF BEMBEZIIII

why won't Jow Forums leave?

imagine a world where they kept them north of the zambezi

"yes im fighting to preserve a way of life, to maintain a home, to live in this country generally under what i consider to be an acceptable system"

youtube.com/watch?v=OfBRAlAyUZk

wahhhh muh pol infestation

Attached: fgbrftb.png (152x251, 93K)

What a good video user thanks for sharing it

Imagine thinking that not wanting to live in Zimbabwe is Jow Forums

Not Jow Forums but Jow Forums
r9/k/ when?

/removing/ with FAL

youtube.com/watch?v=pJAsdTGX-9Y

WHY IS Jow Forums ALWAYS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING I WISH THEY WOULD GET OUT AND LET US WALLOW IN OUR BLUE PILL FANTASY

Attached: 1498927349103.jpg (633x758, 63K)

sage due to irrelevancee

Give me white African farmer gf NOOOOOOOW

sage due to irrelevance

literally just get a field bro just build a house it's easy

Okay but what about the girl

On the 11th of November
An independent state

howthefuckisthisnotoriginal

Memes aside there's no such thing as "doing the right thing" to get a girl or being yourself. If you're fat or a skeletor you gotta hit the gym, if you live at your parent's house you have to move out, if you don't have a car buy one, get a job, that kind of thing. There's always something you can improve and we all know it, if it's something very apparent like that then you have to pick yourself up by the boot straps and acknowledge that you can change it and go make something of yourself.

When you start going down that path the girls will come. Thinking you need to say the right thing or save them from a burning building to make them love you is autistic.

On the eleventh of November
An independent state

>45584294
I personally kill every rhodie and boer alive baby boers heads will be cut down

Attached: bc7be1_494cf0c1a3d15508b1b933c26d36de29.jpg_1024.jpg (523x329, 27K)

Fuck off, you kaffir trash.