Your only son

>your only son
>be comes a huge disappointment

How can soy boys do this to their father?

youtu.be/AzNAXaPhhyg

Attached: 1511075478670.png (499x513, 283K)

someone post the dad and mom disappointed in their furry child

Damn what a bigot!

Thats why you never have children

this
>DUDE GET MARRIED AND HAVE CHILDREN LMAO
literally a meme, not worth it in modern society unless you raise your kid in a farm or something

i seriously don't get why trannies go under surgery when they end up looking worse, I mean fucking look at """her"""", he's fucking jacked. dude has more test than me
that money could be better spent in facial surgery to make yourself look more like a woman

>someone post the dad and mom disappointed in their furry child
>tfw witnessed this first hand
It hurts

It’s time we start executing fags and trannies.

Attached: E8E68C38-3690-480B-9FC4-E80391B23113.jpg (640x960, 99K)

Go on kid
Make it a storytime

>he dressed up like a girl
>I thought it was funny
>at first

Attached: 1460064850747.jpg (100x100, 8K)

jesus christ this poor guy, and yet people are still calling him bigot after basically he saw his son die before his eyes, i dont know what i would do in this situation

>mfw My Kind of Woman started playing when the son sat down
Jesus I thought it was in this video for a second

Attached: kekaroniAndCheese.jpg (545x544, 48K)

Please tell me again how amerimutts aren't degenerated.

i feel kinda bad for my dad (and mom) for how i turned out. their only son, only child, basically a loser in every sense. nothing as bad as transgendered, etc but just shut in no friends live at home shit job etc

And commit genocide, you disgust me

>not furthering your alpha bloodline
oh you pesky beta males go drink a chai latte

>I'm hurt bad. Really bad. Why?
The brutal simplicity of this makes it hit so much harder.

That's the problem with the single children. Your parents will constantly try to keep you on a leash and won't give you room to breathe. They won't allow you to hang out with friends, go partying, go on vacations, rent your own apartment etc. Then, when you become 25, they start asking you why you don't have friends or a girlfriend.

delet this rn

I've seen that before. It's fucking hard to watch. The dad is like the one sane individual in the room. It's very disturbing.

This shit is why you have a lot of children in case one or two of them become disappointing fuckups. Also, keep them away from the TV and Internet so they won't get exposed to this perverted shit.

The tranny's mouthbreathing maxillofacial deal makes it even more enraging.

Attached: 1519409185447.jpg (1241x1008, 153K)

>Also, keep them away from the TV and Internet so they won't get exposed to this perverted shit.

This is the most important part. Modern culture is fucking poisonous to kids.

his fault for only impregnating one woman and not establishing a proper household

>started crossdressing during high school
>didn't abort him right then and there

Attached: 1493576755045.png (327x327, 124K)

good goy

In all seriousness, what do you fucking do if you suspect your teenage son is turning into a homo? Beat the shit out of him, and force him to start lifting?

>trannies are a race
I guess theyre disproportionately jewish now that you mention it

>force him to start lifting
You think this cures gayness? KEK
At the teenage stage it's already too late. Media brainwashing easily overpowers any authority the parents might have over their children.

Attached: fit_in_a_nutshell.png (227x142, 31K)

are you the japanese american mutt guy with long hair?

>Media brainwashing
Take away the TV and Internet, and force them to read books.

>crybaby faggot has a faggot kid
wow, how could this happen

>force him to start lifting
>he takes it seriously
>making gains
>feel proud of him
>notice a bunch of photos in his room of muscular men
>figure they're just inspiration since he wants to get big and compete
>mfw see him before a competition, his partner is oiling him up and they start kissing

Attached: rage.png (251x272, 113K)

See, this didn't make sense when you remember Hitler began invading other sovereign countries

God I feel so bad for that guy.
I couldn’t even finish watching the video

Attached: 7CC7A6B0-3FA9-4679-9167-61A6D96DBD55.png (205x246, 10K)

>and they start kissing
lmao

WHY

>yfw you realise you shoudln't have diddled him as a kid

Attached: IMG_2044.jpg (115x125, 11K)

lol
Anything is better than being a disgusting tranny.

Attached: 1520908181816.png (537x896, 910K)

>My only father
>becomes a gigantic loser

How can my father do that to me?
Very much obese, shit job, hasn't had a girlfriend in over 20 years, hoarder who lives in filth, cruel to animals because at one point he owned 3 dogs despite having a small house with barely room to stand up, compulsive liar, etc etc.
I wish I was born to a different man

If your sons turns out like this it's your fault. I'm sorry but it's true, don't believe leftist propaganda that says they're born this way. His dad obviously didn't bond much with him at a young age judging by how the two interact.

Genocide is killing a specific group of people, (it can be race, nacionality, religious, TRANNIES etc)

Logically 1) You don't go on a show like this and 2) if you do, you walk off. Fuck Phil and his stupid show monetizing other people's misery.

Than find out what you’re good at mate. If you don’t know, expose your self more. There’s lots of stuff out there. TCM, yoga, music, drawing/painting, martial arts, science. The journey stops when you stop looking.

its useless, even if you do your best to raise your kid society will surely corrupt her and make her a thot or a feminazi or corrupt him and make him a feminine faggot or a nu male why botter its like said you and your children would have to live in the wilds or some shit to make it work.

dude dont blame your parents. my parents werent great but i dont blame them for be being a loser i blame myself

I’m already a disappointment of the family

>every other members in the family is engaged in businesses
>i’m the only computer nerd loser who can’t make friends
>somehow i wanted to change and be Jow Forums
>they look down on me because apparently trying to get muscular is just a waste of time and money is more important

You clearly don't have faith in yourself. Do you know how many people are trannies? Definitely less than 1%, probably on the order of 0.1%.

It's becoming a fad among young people. The media and Internet have made it trendy to be a freak/homo.

How often do you interact with people in real life vs the internet? I have young cousins, I can't think of a single tranny friend of theirs. I think I've had maybe two tranny coworkers ever and I've worked in software, which is a relatively tranny-friendly field, for close to a decade. If you're really afraid of one of your kids becoming a tranny just have two kids, the odds of two kids being trannies is mind bogglingly low unless you carry some tranny-specific gene that you're afraid of.

why are you trying to honestly discuss transsexual with some retarded infowars brietbart fox news spewer? i literally work in san francisco, tranny capital of the world. the only trannies i have ever seen is one patient in our hospital who is a tranny and like 55 years old and "she" has a few tranny friends who have come in to visit.

the guy you're talking to is some middle america sperglord who intentionally trolls the internet for tranny stories and reads about bruce jenner and now thinks its an epidemic

This is why you never have only one child

Fair. Jow Forums is full of people who are afraid of trannies and people who are super into traps. I always wonder if they're the same people.

This is exactly why it's hilarious to me to see how middle America and Jow Forums reacts to these social issues. I feel like I have a unique perspective living in the Bay Area and working in San Francisco, the places conservative America despise the most, and I never see the shit that these mongoloids spew as being epidemics here. If you listen to these people, you would think that literally half of the Bay Area are fags and trannies

He failed his son, shit like this doesnt happen randomly and without a good reason.

Learn to accept him as your son and realize it’s not the end of the world.

Yep, same here in Boston, except we get two stereotypes of either aggressive townies or liberal SJWs. Most people are the same as anywhere else, they just also don't give a shit if gays and trannies do their thing.

>I work with people who grew up in the 70s and 80s, so I'm sure there's no tranny fad among teenagers today
Fuck off faggot
How can I accept him when God doesn't?

>How can I accept him when God doesn't?

>a person who supports religions where the men who "speak to God" literally molest children and religion that provides no value besides promoting hatred and murder around the world for human history criticizes trannies for doing nothing
k
e
k

It may not be the end of the world but it will be the end of your genetic lineage.

It's all good bro I'm an only child and I didn't get my first srs gf till mid 20s and finally got my own apartment in late 20s... It's doable, just harder

Attached: 1523500789441.jpg (500x523, 104K)

i feel like he is a shitty dad in a way,
probably neglect his son.

25 year old loser only child here. what effect wuld you say that only child tthing had that made you behind in girlfriend and apartment hunt? were you living with your parents until then or what

What's the best way to raise a son?

>No / low sugar
>Home make baby food w/ animal protein
>Get them eating more veggies
>Instill competitiveness and get them into team sports
>Lots of whole milk
>Get a home gym to instill interest in training

Missing / fix anything?

>All of those negative comments about gender dismorhpa and siding with the dad
Nice to know that the general community still thinks people like that are disgusting

>religion that provides no value besides promoting hatred and murder around the world
Not even religious, but only total brainlets that no nothing of history believe this

>No / low sugar
You mean refined sugar, right? Otherwise thats retarded
>Lots of whole milk
Now that's retarded, seeing as how milk actually has hormones in it that can negatively effect men's test levels and other hormone levels

imagine raising your child to be the same type of conspiracy theorist that you are

What a fucking faggot, it's not like his son is a drug addict or a serial killer. No wonder why the kid turned out a degenerate with such a weak cunt of a father.

>religion that provides no value besides promoting hatred and murder around the world for human history

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

Idk ask ur dad how he deals with it.

>be fit
>lift to become huge
Is it really a disappointment then?

That’s your fault for putting all your eggs in one basket. Have more kids if you’re worried