>look douchey but presentable
>become a bit more social and make a friend
>always jokes that I look like a bull who fucks white wives
>one day tell him I'm a khhv
>won't believe it until I explain my life story
>show him depressing pics of old me
>finally believes it
>tells me I'm fucked if I don't learn from a hooker

So is there 0 chance that I'm gonna lose my kissginity to a normal grill? Are hookers the only option?

Attached: typical.jpg (1920x1080, 86K)

sounds like it's your destiny to become a bull. Learn to enjoy fucking flabby 50 year old white women because their hubbies can't get it up any more.

how does a NIGGER out of all races be kv? shouldnt you be out selling drugs or your mixtape while getting with ghetto coal burners?

as for me, im 27 kv and i just accepted it and decided to be a kv for lif. i believe in God anyways

I wouldn't sweat it if you're strong OP.

I lost my virginity 2 months shy of 27 and she refused to believe i was a virgin. Thought I was just making excuses in case i was shit. If you can't do it well just do it really hard and honestly there's no difference. There's a hole for you dick. Pound it so you can hear your balls slapping. There's nothing else to learn.

>shouldnt you be out selling drugs or your mixtape while getting with ghetto coal burners?
Right?

Unfortunately I was raised in a white old-people neighbourhood and my parents emphasized education over socialization so... I'm possibly the tamest black guy in the history of mankind. My most exciting days are spent either chilling with my friend or taking long walks in the woods.

Part of me is happy that I'm not a hoodrat but another part of me knows I would be happier with that lifestyle, simply because I would fit in somewhere. Plus I would get some puss.

You dont understand how the world and women work at all plus you are racist on top of it, lmao at you

>always jokes that I look like a bull who fucks white wives
Cool story bro. Although you people are trashy enough to actually do that.

I wish all black people were like you. Unfortunately, you're an outlier and you probably always will be. I hope you manage to escape the country when the race war happens.

Then all black people would be depressed wizards. I mean if you're a white nationalist that would make sense but otherwise... it's not a good life tbqh.

t. Lives in the suburbs and has never actually interacted with blackz

>lose my kissginity to a normal grill? Are hookers the only option?

I thought prostitutes don't do kissing / hugging

>Part of me is happy that I'm not a hoodrat but another part of me knows I would be happier with that lifestyle
iktf
>mum is Mex
>married white man and left the ghetto
>raised bilingual but gradually forgot Spanish
I wish she just stayed in the ghetto so I could have rock bottom standards and marry a goblin and have little abominacion children

You could try doing it drunk a couple of times with some drunk sluts before going down that road. But if the alcohol doesn't calm your nerves or you can't pickup women drunk, then yeah probably

I'm a Eurofag. There are some legal brothels nearby where kissing etc are part of the standard package. You have to pay extra for other things though.

just fuck hooker and gain confidence, then use confidence to loss "kissginity" to normal grill

I don't drink, unfortunately.

You gotta give some time for tinder or OKcupid dawg. White wymen come in two forms: they will never date black men or they will only date black men. Find the latter, the only way you can do that is via Internet where the girls post their preference. Give it a year, if you are 28 and still no gf then get a hooker

>So is there 0 chance that I'm gonna lose my kissginity to a normal grill?

Hell no.

What do you mean?

>hell no you can't lose your kissginity to a normal grill

or

>hell no there's still a chance

25 blackanon here. Had lots of sex as a kid(mostly before 10 and once at 13) but never had a relationship, held hands or kissed.

I spill my spaghetti with chicks that are interested or seem interested but I also loose their interests when it comes to talking.

What do you mean "before 10"? Do you mean you had sex before 10 years old? WTf?

Before 10 PM last night you virgin incel!

Yes before 10 years of age. i feel like a ton of urban kids started young but I could be projecting. Apparently its a well known thing that blacks fuck eachother(cousins and junk, rarely siblings). I think it's because of the lack of adult supervision for latchkey kids.

Holy fuck. How the hell are you screwing up with chicks now? I mean how much spaghetti could you really be spilling if you can get that "close" to girls at 10 fucking years old?

I've never ever actually talked to chicks romantically so idk how any of this works

It was mostly just my cousins that I spent all day with. At 10 you don't really need to talk about anything with anyone or try to find common ground. You just ask to fuck.

Also years of seclusion on the internet and low self esteem.

>Also years of seclusion on the internet and low self esteem.
Ain't that a bitch. Probably the single most important reason why I'm a khhv. I actually had 1 girl try to kiss me when I was in high school simply because she was in my friend group. She was goblin-tier though so I rejected her.

I think that if we had social lives, just by being around vaginas, we would get laid like normies do. It wouldn't be much but it would be something.

Unfortunately it's too late now, and so other methods are necessary.

You'd be happy because you'd be ignorant and ignorance is bliss.
I'm not sure I'd prefer being dumb and happy over depressed that can realize the situation he's in.

I wouldn't trade my time with my online bros for anything but you know it would have been cool to be an active faggot on the internet AND social.

Have you ever tried tinder or anything? I feel like if you look like you're total bullmode you'd have no problem pulling girls just to practice on. Just make sure they're legal and you're gucci.

Yeah tough choice. Difference is you can probably do something about it if you're smart and depressed I think.

No. I've never talked to a real life girl in that way, why would I be able to do it on tinder?

Nigger please cuck my white women. I'm a poltard and have illegal immigration , black, and sandnigger fetishes.

Ok are they young though? Girls my age are starting to have saggy cheeks.

You need to lower your inhibition somehow, I mean just blast it to smithereens.

How about I lower your inhibition, bitch?

>kv believes in god
Can someone explain this tp me? If there is a god, you are a reject or he has abandoned you