Actually using your fitness for something

Why don't you guys think about becoming a Navy Seal and bringing honor your family name. Becoming a SEAL is more prestigious than a Harvard/Yale Graduate twice over.
>foreign language skills
>top of the world weapons training and gear
>especially good time to join because Trump is our President
I want to get out of the house I'm 23 and want to accomplish something great.

Attached: SEAL.jpg (480x360, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyb2dMBHDsU
edition.cnn.com/2017/11/13/politics/mali-green-beret-death-seals/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>becoming the muscle man for globalism

youtube.com/watch?v=lyb2dMBHDsU
>inb4 dying for Israel

Any tips from former military would be appreciated. I'm guessing you have to graduate boot camp and then go to pre BUDS and then BUDS, then SEAL qualification training?

>bamp

Attached: SEAL2.jpg (260x194, 10K)

If you were seal material you wouldn't be posting on Jow Forums about it.

>Why don't you guys think about becoming a Navy Seal and bringing honor your family name
I think that line of propaganda is an effective recruiting tool.

>Fight for Israel, little goy soldier. That's it! Dance, puppet, dance!

With that said, I agree that being a SEAL is objectively more impressive than graduating from a supposedly elite school like Harvard. Going to Harvard (or any other elite school) is mainly about being groomed by your parents from a young age and coached through the admissions process. And even then, without a hook to get you in, you're probably fucked.

Militaryfags actually have to do exhaustive manual labor and you can't become a SEAL other SOF fag just because your dad is a senator. You have to do the work. The question is, is it worth it? You'll be potentially risking your life on missions you don't support or agree with. A soldier has to follow orders. That's the main reason I'm still on the fence about enlisting, even though I'm in the same boat as you. I might very well enlist anyway (certainly not as a SEAL candidate) because I'm white and poor and don't have affirmative action or minority scholarships to turn to for help.

Attached: 1484919925092.jpg (200x193, 6K)

There are SEALS who go on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1523055739641.gif (350x263, 54K)

Learn at least one other language.
Practice composure and bearing under stressful situations.
Become aquatic.

If you can’t swim at least a mile in decent time and do at least 20 dead hang pull-ups, you’re not ready.

Navy-seals are a joke now, filled with disgusting barbaric criminals, and are always the ones caught up in illegal gun smuggling, stealing money or other bullshit.

edition.cnn.com/2017/11/13/politics/mali-green-beret-death-seals/index.html

Attached: f81be028ca4debec16a531ae0b7eab2cf99df20a9567052794a6e515a5a2e487.png (800x390, 349K)

I don't know about SEALs but there is a Ranger fag who occasionally posts on /b/. Srs.

Why the fuck would I join the SEALS if I can just create my own PMC and hire ex- Navy SEALS for my team? I could choose my own missions and make millions.

>joining the military
hahahahahaha have fun waking up at 4am just to clean guns every fucking day.

That doesn’t happen when you’re a POG.

>I think that line of proaganda is an effective recruiting tool.
Yeah I phrased it that way to get more replies, plus I agree it does bring prestige to your family name for generations.

>Going to Harvard (or any other elite school) is mainly about being groomed by your parents
You are exactly right about this.

I'm in the same boat 23 no degree/job, the only thing I respect is my fitness I thinking about Marine infantry as well as I have family in it.

>Military recruiters have resorted to posting on an Armenian egg counting forum board
If you aren't a recruiter and you're posting this gay shit ksgys

I'm a firefighter.

I have learned another language since I was very young like 7, 8 years old. I can also do more than 20 dead hang pullups. I do sprints at least once/2x a week and lift/calisthenics daily.

I'll happily take that weapons training land navigation skills, and survival skills thanks.

Most of you can't even stop yourself from masturbating for a day how the hell are you going to have the discipline to be awake for literally a week straight doing excruciating exercise

It was good the first week or two, but military life sucks huge cock, it's complete fucking shit. Even worse getting told off from some bitch who got promoted because she spread her legs.

It's not like the movies, what pissed me off when I went basic was how soft the drills were, especially to women. If they cant ruck because too heavy? Guess what? You'll have two fucking ruck sacks.

Don't get me started on when you FINALLLY GET TO TRAIN WITH LIVE ROUNDS.

Attached: 1514185025705.png (720x764, 104K)

Don’t go Marine infantry. Their lives suck ass and most quit after their first enlistment because their bodies start wearing down.

Also, picking up rank doesn’t exist.

Don't do it. You're going to be used as a pawn in a pointless war in Syria so Democrats can have a Cold War with russia and Iran.

You have more to live for than throwing your life away for a party full of single mothers, refugees, violent thugs, and illegals and their pointless, manufactured conflicts.

Attached: IMG_2147.png (1644x1060, 140K)

Yes I would take women out of the military completely, and especially fags and trannies have to go.

No more paying for genital mutilation being orchestrated on male soldiers who will be supposedly still be fit for service after said procedure

>progressives need to burn

Attached: B4G0o7.gif (320x180, 830K)

I have family members one officer(major), one enlisted(gunny). They recommended me to do it.

USMC here. Join the branch, but don't do infantry you fool.

Choose a field which will give you actual skills.

They were both infantry told me not to go Intel to be a grunt because fuck POGS, lol. What MOS are you though thank you for your service.

Attached: octjrLIzY1s6n9sqo1_500.gif (500x376, 968K)

6048 Flight Equipment Technician

I'd take Intel if I was you. A Top Secret clearance is valuable in the civilian world and will open many doors for you, especially with an Intel background. It costs thousands of dollars for civilian employers to get you a Top Secret, so already having one will put you ahead of the curve by a mile. I wish I could have done intel, but I have family memebers who are not US citizens so I couldn't get a Top Secret during boot camp.

Leaving to the navy in June. Going in as an Aviation Electrician. Gunna go for Aircrewman once I’m in. Wish me luck breh.

That's a good MOS you'll be good when you get out. And yes, you're right about the TS clearance I feel bad that you couldn't get it. I definitely want to do something infantry related because I don't want to go to college and want to open up my own business (gun shop, provide lessons on home defense and sheet)

Attached: usmc.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

Because I'm already a Green Beret.

Attached: SF.jpg (500x482, 38K)

Good luck bro.
If you are, much respect. How did you train to pass ranger school and then your green beret training?

It's alright.

If you have your heart set on infantry, go for it, but keep in mind this is peace time. Instead of combat deployments, you're just going to be in garrison playing 'fuck fuck' games. Ask your gunny uncle about those lol

I actually went to SFAS and the Q-Course (2009) before Ranger school (2013). I rucked quite a bit to prep for each. If i had to do it again I'd pick up one of the Military Athlete programs tailored to the school. "Get Selected! for Special Forces: How to Successfully Train for and Complete Special Forces Assessment & Selection" is worth reading if you're interested in going. Even as an Infantry Officer I thought it had a few useful tips.

Lmao thank you kind sir. I would probably regret never joining because I've always thought about joining and I'm not getting any younger.

Lol some airwing Fag saying don’t go Infantry. How’s that 12 on 12 off maintenance shifts going? It’d be great if you could stop crashing aircraft.

Infantry is a great life. We are off by 1500 (3pm) most days. Mornings we spent working out, squad leader usually takes us to lift.

In the field nothing else matters. It’s like you can unplug from all the stupid bullhsit for a week and just focus on training.

Am I going to re-enlist? Fuck no because the higher you go up the more desk shit you have to deal with.

Damn how you lived your life with honor and dedication is admirable it's how I would like to live mine. To accomplish something great. I will check out the book you mentioned.

I had an old SF friend who was around 40s-50s about a decade ago and he talked about Gulf War and how he saw some shit and was scarred. I wish I would've asked him more.

>in the end would you do it all over again?

Attached: wickedcity.gif (414x311, 1.12M)

>Go grunt
>Hurr hurr fuck POGs

Have fun with a broken bod, no skills, and no rank at age 24.

That sounds amazing user, I'm deciding between 0311 and Weapons Company (Machine gunner) for them eternal gains even in your 70s from carrying that m240 around.

That sounds like a dream working out / camping with weapons training.

>fighting as a lap dog in oil wars for capitalists and Jews
>bringing honor to your family name

user I...

there are Ranger's here on Jow Forums too

>Believing in the big nosed boogeyman.
Heh

how in the fug did you even get picked up for SF as an untabbed infantry officer?

Eh only way you can guarantee weapons Company is if you go 0352 (antitank missleman).

Line companies carry the 240 and weapons get the heavy’s

Yes I'd do it over. It was an experience and I feel as thought the time I spent getting to Group and while I was there made me a better person. I ended up doing a little over four years in 5th and then branched into a related field.

>dying for Israel

well thank you for your service and opinion sir.

Attached: usa.jpg (915x1023, 384K)

> muh nationalism meme

Fight on your own terms, not theirs.

I already had a combat deployment. Very successful PL time and solid references to go with my packet. I've never sat on a board so I wouldn't really know if it's all that odd.

Can't bring honor to your family name if all your deeds are fucking classified nigger

No worries, thanks for paying my salary.

Muh militia muh sovereign citizen

>Becoming a SEAL is more prestigious than a Harvard/Yale Graduate twice over.

congratulations, that's the dumbest thing i've read all month.

Your title speaks for its self you mutt. SEAL.

> can't be free in the land of the free
> can't be brave in the home of the brave
> however, you can be free and brave while blowing the shit out of some mudslime in a third-world shit hole.

What do you think about Marines (infantry) and your SF buddies think? Are they respectable compared to you guys?

I'm I level (Intermediate - but that's a five syllable word and probably over your head) you fucking rock.

I work 8-9 hour days.

Stick to weapons maintenece, and don't worry about what people with double digit ASVAB scores are doing.

That's actually not a bad deal.

Holy shit you’re Intermediate I bet that gets girls super wet at the bar. Can’t wait to tell your grandkids that you were a level I helicopter mechanic.

Lol fuck outta here. No ones writing books about mechanics. If you’re going to sign your life away might as well do something you can be proud of.

Lmao nice bants
>fucking rock

lol, this is kinda true desu

I was support for an SF group for a few years and interacted with SEALs relatively often.

They're all retarded douchebags.

Why do say that?

I've met some very solid Marines. My father was a Marine, so yes I'd say becoming a Marine is a respectable endeavor. I'd originally wanted to go that route, but knowing what i know now I'm glad I didn't. I don't think it's a good place to make a career. To your question though, they're not comparable to SF. Very different mission sets, maturity level, training and selection requirements just to name a few differences.

Not that guy but just totally different man. Obviously people respect the grunts but SF are another level entirely. I doubt he had much interaction with them on a mission-to-mission basis

>23
>No degree
>No job
>J-joining the SEALS is going to fix everything!

Have fun washing out you fucking idiot

They just project that sense of "tool-ness" constantly. Miniature conversational power plays and general gorilla horseshit. They're like uber-marines.

No ones writing books about three ribbon infantry either.

Spoiler alert: ITX is not a deployment.

>I want to get out of the house I'm 23 and want to accomplish something great.
>23 no degree/job,

Oh... Oh no.... Oh NO NO NO

AHWHWHWHAHAHAHA OH NOOOOO OH NO NO NO BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAA
AHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

That’s a great way of putting it. The Navy and it’s sister branch have always projected that pretentiousness from my personal experience. The Army projects either professionalism or SJW virtue-signaling bullshit.

The Army is the McDonalds of the military. They do what other branches do, just mediocrely.

wow user that sounds so bad. lmao nerd

Currently trying to join the navy here. I'm shooting for boot camp in the fall I hope

Attached: 1479337021172.jpg (400x320, 38K)

Show me what other branch has armor, air assault infantry, airborne infantry/cavalry. I'll wait.

I actually thought about it last year since I have a bachelors degree in moonrunes, but then I got a cushy corporate job where I can sit around and shitpost all day like I'm doing now. The starting pay isn't that great, but it beats dying for the kikes. It's a shame too, because I love guns/militaria, and my grandfathers were an Army medic and Navy submariner in WW2, respectively. Jow Forums is my other most-visited board.

Attached: 1520624589195.gif (500x210, 1.34M)

I've considered it after uni. Working 20 years and getting a pension sounds nice.

>foreign language skills
>implying

Seals are one of the only spec ops groups that don't learn foreign languages.

>Source: I'm at DLI

most soldiers dont go to combat thinking of how they are dying for their country or any of that bullshit. they are there to make sure that their buddys come back with them

Do some research into all of the other Sof units. Dont just join for the title. You'll never make it.

I unironically cucked a somewhat fresh SEAL out of his engagement

I'dsay I've served my country quite enough

Based trips

Green Beret > SEALS

You'd be perfect, Seals literallylive to stroke their own microcock publicly

I don't want to kill people for questionable political reasons.

But I'll never be a Surfman either. Sucks.

Attached: 450x300_q75.jpg (450x300, 13K)

Here’s some real meta shit for you:

At the end of the day we are all working for the big kike machine

>Muslims
>people

>dying for israel

THE GOYIM KNOW

Attached: 1523239299190.jpg (180x280, 8K)

I doubt you're still here, but I figured I'd ask just in case. would you recommend going 18x or going into another MOS and dropping a packet? get selected makes it sound like SOPC helps a lot with passing selection, and AFAIK this is only an option for 18x's for now.

>I agree it does bring prestige to your family name for generations.

>be on train
>chat up fellow next to me
>shooting shit
>he tells you his grandfather was a seal
>i actually internalize that this is a cool fact about you and think you are much more prestigious now that I know your grandpa was a seal

Sorry but unless you personally killed Osama you're just another sacrifice on behalf of all the senators and congressman we love to condemn on this board that makes up the military cucks that push the same agenda on a younger generaton
>prestige
>family name
>generations

>goyim, become a navy seal and fight for isra- i mean your country :^)

I think he offed himself.you buried him user.

>Lifting for Israel

What a fag

As a general rule I'd recommend getting some experience in the Army in lieu of going 18x. It really depends on the individual though. If you're straight out of HS with little to no life experience the odds are against you. If you've already got a degree / have had some time out of school to mature you might make it through. It's a whole man concept so the more you can bring skills that are in demand (language for one), the better off your chances.

>dying for Israel

>Thinking being fit is all it takes to be a SEAL.
Ok bud.

If thats what you want skip SEALs and try your luck becoming SF or Delta. Chances are you'll wash out unless you've been training for this for years. If not, find someone who was or is in the SOF community and ask them if they'd be willing to train you in PT go just starting reading shit from Stew Smith

You can join IDF if you want. I believe they take in foreigners if you claim youre jewish decent

sure if someone in the next five posts gets trips I straight up will enter the military

God speed, bud.

You wont do it

Thinking this is a bad reason to join

>actually believing being a seal is prestigious
the only respect you get is from dumb blind ameriburgers. have fun fighting for Israel.

I'm training to go Navy EOD. And desu idgaf if im doing the bullshit dirty work for the jews or cia or whatever. i just want to jump out of airplanes with my bois and learn about explosives.

Because I’m a bitch
A very smart bitch
I understand that war is hell, and all the honor in the world is not worth seeing your friend bleed out in your arms. I rather stick with my cozy cubicle job and have a 401k rather than risk my life for a country that later makes me a homeless man.
The military is a horrible job.
> yet I’m in selective service so I’ll see you in the trenches scared shitless

Attached: 0FA7D86B-D11A-4C3D-992F-CF344815D488.jpg (562x600, 52K)