What kind of physique would rock climbing get me?

What kind of physique would rock climbing get me?

Attached: IMG_4591.jpg (736x736, 97K)

A lean one (if you are consistent). I switch up my back/bicep day with rock climbing once a week. Great for your back, forearms, and grip strength.

I wonder how much hardship this woman goes through on a day by day basis

finding the next part of her to get surgically altered is probably pretty difficult.

I'm already fairly lean so I can assume I won't get wide or a v taper correct?

Calm down roasties

>surgery
That image is mostly photoshop, not surgery.

Ottermode with great forearms, my mate does it and they're all pretty skinny with incredible grip strength

So like Spider-Man the gymnast?

Attached: DQ3ga_8UQAAh2vN.jpg (1200x1200, 247K)

Jesus christ.
God broke the mold after her.

your forearms will become veiny like maps

your inner balance feeling will greatly improve, which will translate into your lifting form

it's really fun

Getting the climber physique will take you quite a while. Don't expect any fast results. However, you will get GOAT forearms and delts

Super lean but ottermode

pretty skinny looking physique. but your grip strength will be really strong relative to your size

the punching bag makes it look like hes wearing a super silly hat

You basically get a gymnast style body with strong forearms, core and back but smaller chest, triceps.

god l wish that were me

legit thought he was wearing one

Pop eye forearms.

I go climbing around every 2 weeks as an interesting gym replacement.

Also, your calves will get nice and juicy too

Some pretty niche skills. Been testing a few rock climbers for uni research and the better ones score top 1 percent on one handed pull ups, planks and a few other exercises. Makes you a beast in some ways.

Why don't you look at pictures of rock climbers you numpty

your back will look fucking glorious

Attached: 1508604869995.jpg (736x552, 215K)

From what I heard. If you're a manlet you get a good workout. If you're 6'5"(average male height) then it won't do much for you

Will Rock climbing get me thick forearms?

Attached: cory.jpg (480x480, 58K)

if she dated me id put something hard through her multiple times a day

SAUCE

lol

depends how seriously you take it. if you push yourself and supplement your training with ring dips and squats you will look good.

How often should you climb if you've only got an indoor wall? It has some pretty difficult routes on it but there's nothing to climb around my college town.
I go like twice a week but always end up with a sore right arm/shoulder because I think I use that one for most of the work and sometimes I do it on upper body/arm day workout.
I'm also unsure how long to climb for. Until I'm tired makes sense but I also feel like a sperg since I only have the staff to belay for me so I usually do like 1 easy route then one that I'm pretty sure I can finish but tough, and a tough one that I probably can't reach the top on. After that I usually leave since I probably used the auto-belay and after all of it it's been like an hour and I sperg thinking how I'm bothering the two staff that work there

Attached: 832523521.jpg (498x500, 28K)

i want to punch this dumbfuck slut in the stomach

Unironically twink mode

WHO IS SHE???!!!

I call it monkey-mode.

Sort of wiry and lean, what my dad calls 'ditch-digger muscle'

Attached: Alex-Honnold.png (799x960, 633K)

Those hips are fucking unnatural.

I call it bloodborne mode

You become the rock

>climbing gym I've been going to sporadically for years closes
>live in the flattest part of my state
>closest thing that isn't a hill with scree is now 8 hours away
>the only nearby climbing gym is at least $75 a month
>one of them only had bouldering
I wish I was dead