I passed my motorcycle license text today. Thanks to the user who prayed for my today

I passed my motorcycle license text today. Thanks to the user who prayed for my today.

Attached: gud3.png (1127x686, 59K)

nice going user, motorcycling is comfy

buy good gloves if you are planning on riding a long way so your hands dont go to sleep

Thanks user, does it matter is its a bicycle glove?

i suppose not, but motorcycling gloves will have the padding in just the right places for holding a bar, also if you are still having bother, try foam grips and some bar end weights

Do you have a bike already, what sort of bike do you think you might get?

I'll make a special prayer for your bikey adventures, user. Nice one.

Attached: image.png (852x944, 70K)

I haven't decided yet. I want something small I guess. I don't really know much about bikes. Is a scooter alright for a beginner?

Thank you user, I will go on a bikey adventure once I've done the permit.

Attached: 400px-Apustus_hali.png (400x306, 54K)

cant you drive a scooter on a drivers licence? get something like 250cc, now you have the licence

Maybe I'll get that instead, do you have any recommendations user?

ive got a ninja myself its been good so far

theres usually loads of them for sale being a beginner bike, and consequently a second hand one might not be in great shape because of that, so maybe research what to look for maintenance wise before buying

you might want to travel far, cant use a scooter on the highway or main interconnects

Whoa that's kinda big. I'm not that confident about riding a bike that big since I've only learnt riding on a small bike. I'll do that user.

Oh yeah, that too I didn't think about that. Thanks for reminding me user.

Gotta become a big boy at some point mane.

itll be daunting at first but youll settle in within a couple of weeks, just because it can go fast doesn't mean you have to immediately go fast, but you will want to eventually

Oh okay user I'll do my research first. But won't it be hard to maneuver in places that's prone to traffic jams? Thank you for your infos user.

you want a watercooled bike if you are often in traffic jams, no i wont be hard to maneuver, but youll be putting your foot down a lot, but bikes arent that heavy when you are keeping it upright then again you can always lane filter when you are experienced enough, aka ride in the middle of the cars

Welcome to wonderful world of organ donation.[Now gibs me dat kidney.]

Congratulations user, be safe out there.

Attached: ##########sr.jpg (400x400, 11K)

Congrats user! You will really enjoy it. Make sure to wear the safety gear!

Thanks you again user. I don't understand those terms yet but I'll be doing my research.

Thanks user. Yall are aight.

Are you polish op

Nope
Oraora

Is it cheaper than getting a car? I hear some areas require you to pay really high insurance

i dont know where you are, where i am registering a motorcycle is half what it is to register a 4 cylinder car

>Became a Motorcycle nigger Chad
>Robot
Choose one faggot cuck or leave my board. Stop shitting it up. Real robots don't even have a driver's license.

Attached: 1526336272896.jpg (409x409, 31K)