Personality gains

my chad friend is so chill he never gets mad at anything. girls all love that shit and even guys all want to be as chill as him. how do i get the personality gains to never get mad and stay positive in high stress situations?

Attached: 1518956665504.jpg (500x637, 107K)

The answer is in your pic

Sodium Valproate

Focus on breathing during meditation for 10 minutes a day.

Get yourself present and return to presence even outside of meditation when you feel your brain wanting past/present

Calm down. Recognize every situation will pass for better or worse and the best thing to do is get through whatever it is as well as you can

If you feel yourself losing control of your cool just start counting on your head and let it go. It really is that easy. Count and breathe and that's it.

Learn not to worry, what good does it do anyways?

Learn and internalise that to let another man have control over your emotions is no different to being his slave. This applies to events to not just people. Things/people don't make you mad, you make yourself mad as a reaction to the external. It is entirely up to you to get angry or not. To react or not. Realise that it has no effect on your situation and most times and is a waste of energy. To lash out due to your surroundings is feminine. One must be composed at all times in order to be ready to fix shit, and fixing shit is a man's job. Power is being unfazed. If you want to inspire fear and command respect you must be unfazed. Meditate user.

This. Nothing bothers Chad because nothing threatens him.

not bad! i like this advice. thanks random fit guy

Attached: 1497799504563.gif (330x186, 299K)

Taoism
Stirnerite Egoism
Buddhism
Absurdism

any combo of the above, really

yea i take deep breadths when i start losing control it helps with physically calming down but it's hard to mentally calm down sometimes

oh cool i got dubs

Attached: josuke loves you.jpg (1080x793, 180K)

>Take 500mg er depakote 2x a day and still get pissed.

It takes more then meds user.

my personality improved when i started taking religion seriously and cultivated a spiritual life. for me that meant being a more devout Catholic- going to mass every week, going to daily mass when I could, going to adoration at least one hour per week, praying the rosary every day, and spending more time around people and activities that bring me closer to God. I tried to think of myself as a sinner and of everyone else as angels- spent less time looking at other people's flaws and more time being positive about them and trying to better myself instead.

I went from abrasive fedora tipper to everybody's favorite guy inside of about a year.

It’s simple just don’t care that’s all it is

That's easy. Better childhood. Good luck on your time travel

Unirionically on 1000mg 2x/day for epilepsy should I be worried my personality is being affected?

Off the top of my head, heres what built my absolutely unshakeable ocean-like mindstate.

Hit rock bottom and stay there. Live there. 'Its like this now' is your mantra. Expect the best, prepare for the worst. You are fallible and conditions rule your behaviour, what are you gonna do about that fact?

Don't take shortcuts. Hard work works. The only thing that always works. Do the hard thing, every time. Discipline is your friend and cause-and-effect is your god.

Follow your bliss, stay where your energy wants to be and create your own reality. He who has the strongest reality rules. You just have to be absolutely obsessed with being better and that has to be the absolute center of your universe and the first call on your energy, it can't be just an idea.

Complaining and blaming is just not a part of your world, its a language you don't even speak.

Serve a transpersonal ideal. Its not yours, you don't earn your right to exist, you're born with it. What you are working for can't just be for you, it have to be given away without and idea of fairness or being owed anything, give it all away, and you will grow, thats actually the key.

that's very noble of you buddy. my mama is a devout christian and shes an angel for sure. i want to be more like her but i have my dad's pirate temper lmfao. i should try that.

is it just me or is there a lot of dubs in this thread for some reason?