Hey Jow Forumsness, I have a bit of a problem. My gf is kinda like 50lb overweight...

Hey Jow Forumsness, I have a bit of a problem. My gf is kinda like 50lb overweight, I love her to death but I just can't get over her body. I'd be with her regardless but I just want her to be into fitness as much as me. Any tips on converting her? I don't want her to think I'm sleezy for trying to get her to lose weight.

>pic unrelated

Attached: 20171221_130026.jpg (2160x2160, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHC1pQ4Yzq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Set a good example, eat healthy around her and discourage her to eat fast food etc. Cook healthy for her and reduce the amount of salt you put in her foods, take the shaker from the table so she doesnt add any extra. Very gently convince her to come to the gym with her, or at the very least do activites on weekends that get her active. Lastly, compliment her on how good she looks, even if she hasn't lost weight, she will want to lose more weight to impress you even further and she will self motivate and do the rest for you.

All she does is eat healthy, her family only buys fresh shit and they make everything homemade I don't fucking know how she even got overweight

>I love her to death

Lol, no you don’t. Dump her, get a thin gf, and this time tell her up front her ass is getting chucked if she gets fat.

Weak bait and I've tried to get thin gf's but 90% of the time they turn out to be fake as hell

Based nibba

It’s hard man but if you’re not attracted to her the relationship won’t last and it’s not fair to either of you.

You’ll just have a roommate who you care about.

It isn't even that I'm not attracted to her,she's seriously not even bad looking. If she was fit like I've been trying to encourage her to be she'd be really fucking stunningly beautiful.

>90% of the time they turn out to be fake as hell

You’re dating a girl you don’t even like because she isn’t who you want her to be. You’re the fake.

Who said I didn't like her? She's an amazing person and has been there for me for so long. I just want her to live a healthy lifestyle like me. A few ppl in my family have already died from obesity I don't want her to gain so much weight that she ends up the same way. I work my ass off bc I want to be a good role model for our kids if we ever have them and I want her to do the same. Yes, there is the sexual aspect of her losing weight but even if she didn't lose weight that doesn't change how I feel about her.

She will never change, she will just get fatter as she gets older, and she will resent you if you don't aswell. Find a girl who is self motivated. My fiancee was a state level competitive swimmer, and still lifts and swims regularly because she enjoys it, she will never get fat because she loves working out. Your gf will always be fat because she doesnt enjoy working out.

Well even if she doesn't lose weight I still love her.
You say you can't change the fact that some ppl are just going to stay fat bc they don't like working out to someone who used to be pretty overweight and now I'm fit.
Everybody can change

Women don't have the capacity to change themselves like men do. You will slowly become distant as you begin to resent your gf for being fat, and she will resent you constantly undermining her by being Jow Forums, even if you don't speed up your eventual demise by trying to get her in shape.

GENETICS

Honestly I don't think either of us are going to agree here. You have your opinions and I have mine. I just want advice on how to TRY to help her be healthy, whether it works or not. Might as well try than just be a soy and give up.

To be fair this could be part of it but I think it's just the fact that she's still young and her body is still developing since estrogen encourages body fat growth. I'm about to turn 19 and she's 17 1/2

If she is 17 and she is already big there is no hope for her desu
Especially if she plans on going to college, that shit is at least a guarenteed 20 lbs for women

Put a couple of kids on that hog and she will never recover. Run bro. She shows lack of self awareness and discipline.

Break up with her and tell her it's because of her weight. That should get her in the gym.

lol no, that will make her a fat feminist fighting against beauty standards

well then good riddance

How did you try to persuade her so far?

eres a sosji rol love

Attached: IMG_2491.jpg (594x430, 67K)

stop lying to her. don't edit what you say when it comes to her asking about her weight. if she asks you "do i look fat in this?" just say yeah, you're fat. start admiring thinner in women so that she can notice (like on tv or in the street). let her own feelings of shame make her eat her up inside. the only way she's going to change if she wants it and she has to want it. do it righteously

bro fuck your fat girlfriend

that ramen looks dope as fuck, where is it from?

>"hey you've put on a bit of weight recently"
wow super difficult

Break up with her dumb shit. You deserve better.

while it plays a role, you're exaggerating by saying it's just from genetics

youtube.com/watch?v=FHC1pQ4Yzq4
relevant

Bro, you're 19 dump her and get a better gf. Even if she were to lose 50 pounds, she would dump you and get a better bloke because her market would have increased. Run.

CICO

fresh and "healthy" doesn't do shit if you eat 40% more than you should

You can't count on changing someone. If they change so be it but there is no secret "way" to do it. I see it 2 ways. Break up with her because you've already put the seeds in your own mind about her weight and she'll know that and will probably not lose weight to spite you and it will turn into a bad relationship...or stop being a bitch and be honest with her. Tell her straight up, you love her but she needs to lose weight to rekindle the sexual attraction. This will prove to you whether she's a keeper. If she changes to stay with you then you earned a wife. If she doesn't, well then you know exactly what your relationship to her is really worth.

Be honest with her
Tell her you love her but not physically attracted to her anymore.
It'll be up to her if she gives a shit enough about you to make changes to her lifestyle
Being honest and open is how you have a healthy relationship. Otherwise you two are destined to fail.

girls (especially very short ones) don't need that much calories daily. Even if she is eating clean, she is just overeating.

The worst is when girls get the same portion of food as their man and complain if they get less.

I have literally just lived this whole thread the past two days. I told my fiance that I was sexually unattracted to her because of her weight. She got so upset with me that she didn't sleep in our bed and then kept telling me that I should find some perfect girl. She says she hates working out, she'll never like it the way I do, it's harder for women to lose weight, every fucking excuse and reason in the book.

I'm past the point of no return unfortunately, engaged w 8k ring and just dropped 60k on a down payment for a house in January now we're stuck in it together. Pls halp.

same boat user, but I got her on board. It's a very -slow- process. Trying to force it just ends up backfiring.

You have to come at her from the "health" angle. My GF is a nurse, so she gets that she's unhealthy and that's hypocritical.

Get her to come to the gym for even 20 minutes of cardio, and that's a stepping stone. Hell don't even go to the gym, go on a hour leisure bike ride with her. Small steps.

that sounds...bad.

Have you tried hitting her?

con't

its manipulative, but you have to come at it from a sly manipulative angle. You can't be straight up cause they can't handle that, apparently.

but if they are truly stubborn as hell and totally beyond changing or wanting to change... well that's a bad situation. They have to at least -want- to change in some way. No fat girl wants to be fat, unless they're really mentally ill

Yeah, moral of my story is don't do anything these fucks in this thread are saying. If she can pay half the bills don't say a goddamn word. Just be happy you have a pussy to slam. When she inevitably explodes I'll just drink myself to into a stupor to fuck her. It's not worth the headache. Maybe just ask her if she's interested in going to the gym or walking with you at night like once a week or month or something if you're really not happy. But if you are even a little happy just leave it the fuck alone. It's all over for me anyway lads. Cheers.

kind of depressing conclusion, don't think it has to end up that way. But whatever gets you through the day...

also, you have to understand like 9/10 times them being fat is basically because of addiction of varying severities. You can't exactly tell an alcoholic stop drinking faggot. It's beating around the bush and manipulating them to change in positive ways piece by piece.

you have to tell women in a very strange indirect way. Cant just say she is fat because that will get her mad. Instead you have to say how hard you are working to always try to look good for her and that it hurts you that she isn't doing the same as if she doesn't care about you anymore. This might get her to the gym or get her to dress up in a more attractive way but it will get her to do something about her looks.

Tell her straight up she's getting fat and you'll break up with her if she doesn't lose like 30 pounds in a year or some shit. Easy goal, tells her you're serious.

Or get one of those gym week passes and bring her to do some workouts.

Don't ask an incel hive about women

Easy: most health food isn't actually healthy at all. A salad isn't healthy anymore when you add 12 avocados and a gallon of dressing to it.

>I've tried to get thin gf's but 90% of the time they turn out to be fake as hell

Attached: 1415565404812.png (688x1434, 80K)

God damn I love ramen, best fucking cheat meal
On-topic, break up with her. You're dissatisfied with her as a person, and the fact that she let herself become overweight is a demonstration of a lack of willpower. Chances are that you'll never be able to convert her, or if you can, she'll fall back into bad habits sooner rather than later. Find someone who's actually attractive to you instead of settling for pigs you aren't happy with.

You dug yourself into a hole and instead of trying to climb out of it you're just yelling out to others to do the same

This shit is the exact reason people on this board never end up in successful relationships. Jow Forums will unironically tell you to dump your wholesome gf because she is fat and get a girl you don't even want but are just sexually attracted to, who will cuck you eventually.

Do be honest with her. If she doesn't make the effort then consider parting ways.

Just make her go vegan. It's easy to con women into a whole foods vegan diet.

Trips of truth.

Attached: 1515607823275.gif (440x330, 453K)