Minority men...have you made it by lifting? If so, please say your race and give your story

Minority men...have you made it by lifting? If so, please say your race and give your story.

Attached: 1517589231767.jpg (1440x1406, 528K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liu_Chang_(Southern_Han)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BBC here

If by making it you mean only having sex with white women then yes.

Before I started lifting I was about 50/50 wakandans and white girls.

Now it’s only the snow bunnies.

What do mean by minority men?

Attached: 01_854111151416837_8585621285193646080_n.jpg (1080x1080, 227K)

Spic
Made it boxing

you "make it" by dominating a social circle, not by passively lifting and hoping some chick somewhere finds you attractive

Imagine how pathetic and insecure this guy is in IRL

East Asian men (Chinese, Japanese, etc) like this guy are largest ethnic / racial group in the world.

Attached: 03.jpg (719x899, 159K)

Nigger here, I made it just by existing. White bitches have always loved dat BBC lmao.

Based

Attached: 01_BJvAImHjhpO.jpg (1080x785, 127K)

Half Paki here

Yeah, it's improved my life all around

Also it's helped with my Latina fetish and bullying white liberals

Attached: IMG_1474.png (817x669, 272K)

Indian (male)
before getting fit it was rare to bang white chicks, but after getting fit they were very open to the idea of fucking
but i've gotten more religious since getting Jow Forums and i don't like premarital sex or race mixing so now they're just annoying whores

Armenian here who didn't make it. Got loads of mires back when I was fat fuck in HS. Now am fitter and am pretty much invisible to most sloots.

Vhiense trying to make it, we get a bad stigma as being weak and submissive etc, which is true to extent, but it makes me seem more masculine in comparison to most asians. I have made decent gains but lost sex drive ironically

*Chinese

>bullying white liberals
Don't ever stop bullying them

You realize that being a buff Asian literally makes you king back in Asia? Even in the West being a buff Asian makes you look better because most Asians are DYELs. Keep up the work bro. You can go to any Asian place and get unlimited pussy 24/7

Topkek. God speed my man.

Half Asian. Was dweeby and a Skelly in highschool then put on 20kg and got shredded, now pretty Chad. Had some lovely long term gfs and plowed my way through tinder (not at the same time Ofc). Trying to hit all my other goals now

Thanks bro, and youre definitely right, it's something I've noticed the past few months, I'm still dyel but I get compliments from Asian relatives and Asian girls that already think I'm big lmao when I'm not even close
>Pic related is me

Attached: Snapchat-890399946.jpg (720x1280, 188K)

Lmao safe bro just keep staying Jow Forums and you'll make it. You have a better body than the vast majority of men just by lifting a few times a week.

LEL at setting your standards so low that you would go after Asian girls instead of White girls

Attached: yourcrush4.jpg (1131x846, 413K)

FUCKING CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNGGG

Tall white guy with blue eyes here
Can some of you tell me what it's like to be a minority not just with women but in general? Not a Jow Forums faggot just curious to have some real talk

Chinese user here, what questions do you have?
I'll give a basic rundown
>Never been mistreated or victim of racism
>There are some stereotypes but I think it's all implied and subconscious, ie no will say anything to me face but they probably will think it and it reflects in their actions
>I live in NJ, with a decent Asian population in my town, so I'm not a whitewashed Asian
>I feel discriminated against, especially as an incoming freshman in college, it's hard to be an Asian male, I'm literally the most unwanted demographic
>Dating is hard, I don't really find non Asians attractive but even then they wouldn't find me attractive, and Asian girls don't even date Asian guys
>I still find a way to be happy and proud of who I am though, working out is one way that has helped

indian american here. If I didnt lift I would never get girls lol

Are they thicc snow bunnies? I'm always jelly of the black guys who pull those girls.

Beaner. Making it.
Gains are feeling great. Hard sometimes due to having to work and school. But I can't help but lifting. I have not be happier with myself than where I am currently being now.

me too

Attached: 264447c072d4a4fe4433b3e8_Kirstie_Mouncey_2.jpg (532x455, 29K)

Mutt here. Half jap, quarter filipino and quarter caucasian. Wouldn't say i've made it, but I can't say my life is anywhere near unsatisfactory.
Being 5"12' and 195lbs seems to earn it's fair share of passing glances. I suspect I look tiny from a distance though (thick legs, average waist, fairly wide shoulders), proportionally speaking. It's actually happened twice now where i'm walking through campus on a very wide pathway and a dude walking towards me will drift over to my side and try to play chicken. Both times were white dudes around 5'9" or 5'10", both looking straight and glancing around so it was obvious they saw me.

Don't mean to imply I don't like white people, except the fucking Québécois, fuck those guys

Attached: jeff.jpg (500x330, 32K)

Yeah but this korean basketweaving board is U.S. based.

What did boxing do for you? Girls don't give a shit about boxing skills lmao. You get ripped?

Tinder? How did you meet white sloots.

Attached: 1517780178433.jpg (600x667, 68K)

mirin that frame, your torso is asthetic as fuck and those broad shoulders are sexy
no homo ofc

>Jew
>lost a bunch of weight
>have a date with a JP qt tomorrow

Feeling pretty good, mensches.

Not true, their beauty standards are very different, with their idea of the ideal man being a lot less muscular than the Western ideal.

Half black half white
Was sleeping with girls every other month till 25
Met chubby girl my age at gym helped her out showed what to do to lose the weight
Now she is a cardio bunny and we've been dating for 3 years

maybe we aren't so different afterall

6' tall Asian with square jaw, but otherwise average looks. I'm ottermode but 15-16% bf (so big by normie standards).

> dating is hard; I guarantee you an identical, white version of me would do great
> had sex with 3 girls in college: 2 were white girls who had Asian fetishes. Feelsbadman.rar
> 3rd was an Asian girl who came over to the U.S. when she was young. Probably why she only dated Asian men
> countless Asian [American] women have been nasty about humiliating me for being an Asian man and declaring obnoxiously that they'd never date an Asian man
> haveFunRaisingElliotRodgers2.0.iso
> dating apps are even harder

Oh, and
> affirmative action makes asians work 4x as hard as nogs to get into the same college/grad/med school/job

Attached: not_great_bob.jpg (1200x1600, 561K)

Only larpers and dicklets unironically communicate in this memespeak.

>Half jap, quarter filipino and quarter caucasian
What the fuck do you look like? If you look white, your life would still be on easy mode.

>t. father of supreme gentleman

If it makes you feel any better, those asian sluzzas are just being used as a fetish tool by their white bfs.

Attached: 1507200980236.jpg (249x243, 13K)

JP = Jewish Princess

all you have to do is go to college. nobody thinks or acts like posters on this website. actually, just get a job. this whole website is just filled with grade school children or adults who still think grade school were the best years

This is kinda true, for Asians living in Asia. But for Asian girls raised in the West, they do go after the Jow Forums physiques. They might not be completely whitewashed, but they still consume Western media that parades and idolizes sculpted figures.

Thanks. I wish it wouldn't take an entire generation of Elliot Rodgers to make those self-hating Asian women realize that they're retarded.

t. someone with those kind of asian women in his family

4 of my 5 cousins are half white/half asian. My fucking sister is dating a fat manlet loser without a job. Yes, he's white.

Attached: water2.jpg (1300x866, 104K)

Full Filipino here.
Thanks to god and first world nutrition I am 6'2" and have an above average dick. I started lifting since I realized that tall Asians are rare, so I would not waste my genetic gift from god. I got a flat nose tho so I should probably kill myself

Not the guy you're replying to but being a boxer gets you bitches. It's definitely a high status hobby for men. It shows you're physically active, fiercely competitive, and that you have balls (which translates to confidence). It's one of those hobbies that actually attracts women.

I want to get into boxing (not viewing) as a hobby bro, where do I start?

Find a boxing/mma gym near you

I'd have to have had sex to be a father.

I'm sorry I meant 日本人, but I guess in context that's a fair assumption.

Nice. Do you look like a spicy Latin Filipino or a very tan East Asian Filipino? I'm guessing the latter. I feel like Filipinos have pretty good slaying potential because there aren't that many negative stereotypes working against y'all.

>I started lifting since I realized that tall Asians are rare

The average male in Northern Asia is taller than the average Southern European and is almost on par with the average height in UK. LEL that you think all "Asians" are midget SE Asians that populate the West in large numbers.

Attached: 6 Feet 3 Inch Chinese guy and white wife_01.jpg (425x598, 24K)

I dont really know. I look pretty mexican except for my nose. I get mistaken for a mexican a lot too.

Im 1/2 Nord (mom) 1/2 Asian (dad). My mom is actually really athletic (world class rower) and 6ft tall and my dad is a 5'3 turbomanlet he was a skelly (runner) in his prime now just skinnyfat. He wasnt even rich when they got together so idk how it happened bros
but as a mutt
>people basically just treat me as though Im white
>I dont exactly feel discriminated against at all
>dont have problems with non asians
>asians girls constantly spill spaghetti around me
>5'10 tho (fucking dad cucked me here)

average height in northern China = 176cm (see chart)
average height in the UK = 175.3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

Attached: average height_China_01.png (640x614, 467K)

Your dad is someone I look up to as an Asian. How did he pull off getting such a white qt wife?

Halfie here as well. In highschool the asians didnt consider me an asian and the whites didnt consider me white. Most of the friend groups were formed by race even though a lot of the kids were (((liberal))). Also both my parents are half asian and half white.

well he was a coxin(light weight person who steers and yells orders) for her boat or just practiced together or something I think. They went to different unis and used the same river.

Indonesian(87%)-Western Uropeen(11%)-Other(2%) from a DNA test.

No, I have not made it by lifting. I think it's mostly my ability to talk to women and my mostly attractive genes for my type. South East Asians get laid the least in white America. It's even harder if you're a 5'8"-5'9" on a good day manlet like me.

6.5 of the 7 women/girls I've had sex with are white.

CHANG THUNDERWANG REPORTING

I STOLE all your WHITE bitches with my asian BBC

Attached: starterpackcreator (3).png (800x600, 289K)

I have 4/5 out of those. It would be 3/5 if I wasnt guaranteed a job after uni

Flat nose dont matter if you have a good jaw to support it. Plus your asian, so its okay for you to have wide noses. if your white with wide nose, your Fucked

Before uni I lived in a suburb of a major US city and there were actually much more mixed than full blooded asians, we were basically treated as whites. Might just be because of the state I live in there arent many full asians idk or at Uni I look noticibly different from the foreign students

so he was pretty athletic too? loool. If your an athletic asian, you are sure to get white poosy. no nerdy virgin cuck asian ever get any hite poosy

Im a mix between german descent and spanish, almost castizo. White-ish skin, dark blonde hair, brown eyes, strong eyebrows.

>be skinny 15yo.
>virgin
>just friends with girls, never seen like something else, didnt give a shit anyway

>start lifting
>ffw 2 years, gained 40lbs, ripped because ecto
>Fuck 3 girls from high school in my senior year
>get mired almost all the time

>19yo currently
>have cute 5' gf that i was friend with since my senior year.

Life's good brehs.

I reported this post. this is racebaiting and unworthy.

just because your blackedraw abonnement expired does not mean this is not a blue board.

Attached: 1522495066194.jpg (874x443, 126K)

LEL at using the word "Asian" to describe over 4 BILLION people who live on the continent in Asia. It would be the equivalent of me using the word "Caucasian" to describe everybody from Nordics to Arabs to Northern Indians (from India)

Northern Asians = promenient noses (of course not as big as europeans)
SE Asians = flat noses

Attached: phillipines_duterte-asean-korean-bilateral-meeting-korea-india-november-14-2017-034_513B2E3844444DC7 (640x427, 104K)

White minority here
gotta love A T L A N T A

Attached: large.jpg (500x611, 77K)

No he was a skelly long distance runner my mom says "he never picked up a weight in his life". She is actually the person who got me into lifting. He was smart and had good legs i guess

Attached: lol.png (2341x1851, 1.97M)

As a black man, you easily have it made, women fetishize you for your race. I guess that's the upside to racism ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not a minority myself but there's a FOB (or, well, he WAS a FOB, I guess technically not anymore) Chinese guy that's been going to my gym for the past two years and his progress has been really good. Dunno if he's "made it" but he must have lost somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 lbs and has been making steady gains in terms of size and lifts over the last few months. I've never spoken to him but I'm damn proud of that dude.

>mom is vastly taller than dad
>you're shorter than your mom

jesus christ

Attached: 1503837727079.jpg (400x388, 40K)

Attached: 01.jpg (1080x1080, 284K)

>be brown
>everything is fun
>9/11 happens
>everything is fuckin GAY

seriously 9/11 was so fucking awful

Attached: 1502819719353.gif (355x324, 2.94M)

Attached: 02.jpg (750x750, 170K)

>women fetishize you for your race

If by "fetishize" you mean "avoid," you're right.

yeah but im still somehow
>2nd tallest in immediate family
dads 2 sisters also married whites and im taller than their children and husbands (one nord, one jew).
I am King of my manlet familiy lol

also im not

Why are asians so adamant to not marry their own race?

whole family has black hair

makes me feel weird about dating someone with black hair

>NJ
I went to Rutgers and graduated within last 2 years. You going to a small community college or a bigger public uni? Am also Asian but didn't feel any mistreatment since it was more diverse

These bitches look bat shit insane man

because its like dating your brother or sister since we all look alike.

The fuck? That's like saying a white person wouldn't date another white person because their entire family is white.

I've been dating mostly white girls, but I am probably going to settle down with an Asian cuz of family values.

Tell me why there are so many white guys that date asians instead of white girls.

Lol w/e chinky

Yellow fever. And very few of them exclusively date asian girls, unlike asians who date white do it exclusively.

Choose one
>Didnt have a social life so they stayed indoor more often. Found anime and fell in love with asian girls.
>Couldnt get white girls so turned to asians

you act like there's not SJW who dont do this already

Attached: 1499497774044.jpg (500x378, 21K)

Look up Chinese or East Asian history. From the Bronze Age to 1300 AD, most of it was spent conquering lands westward toward the Middle East and Europe (aka Mongols, various Chinese dynasties like the Western Khitai). They basically turned the formerly 'white' or caucasian population that inhabited Central Asia into one that looks like this now today in 2018

All Chinese emperors had many White concubines in their courts like this emperor here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liu_Chang_(Southern_Han)

Attached: krystan_01.jpg (640x427, 274K)

>Lol w/e chinky

Right = Korean (northern East Asian)
Left = Filipino (Phillipines in Southeast Asia)

Next time a durka durka drives through a crowd in Brussells, I am sure you wont be pointing he is "Caucasian" but a Muslim from Middle East / North African instead.

Attached: phillipines_2012jeffrey-missionaries1701.jpg (750x539, 220K)

SJWs mostly date white guys. It's low class white trash who hook up with blacks.

>His particular favourite was one young girl he nicknamed "beautiful sow" or "Seductive Pig"

B A S E D

Hazara Afghan (both parents from Afg) bro here (turkic, persian and mongol ancestry), i made it before i started lifting because i had FACE and FRAME even as a kid. Lost my virginity to a koreaboo when i was 16, pretty much all because of the chick and her group of friends. To this day i still rarely ever initiate any contact or interaction with girls.
Im only getting taller and taller now tho, my brother who is 2 years older is 6'2.
Just turned 18, and i been living in Norway all my life, which is great because people generally think im half white half korean.

What keeps me back is my social anxiety though, as i come from a broken family that had to go through war in the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. Still i've started going to a shrink, and hopefully they'll prescribe me some gud shiet. Also trying to read about cognitive behaviour therapy and practising buteyko breathing techniques for my anxiety. We're all gonna make it brahs

Attached: 1523392153912.jpg (720x524, 39K)

Kyrgyz people used to have red hair and green eyes. Mongols and chinese ruined our bloodline

>projecting

They still exist there in small populations but most of the population in Central Asia look East Asia. This is man and his child from Western China

Attached: uyghur-man-and-child.jpg (517x424, 60K)

>have you made it by lifting?
yee
>race
indian
>story
got Jow Forums, banged a string of white chicks, now have a qt indian gf

The 2 biggest natty guys at my college gym were these older (30's) Asian turbomanlet guys. Their faces looked like they taught computer science (not just cause they're Asian), but their bodies were jacked as fuck cuzzz