Steak and eggs. Good or bad for gains?

Steak and eggs. Good or bad for gains?

Attached: 735B203E-812A-469D-A3F5-598AA998AABB.jpg (768x1024, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2989358/
thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(12)60312-2/fulltext
pastebin.com/ZSKczhCx
discord.gg/WfgghsW
youtube.com/watch?v=5S6-v37nOtY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great

Terrible cholesterol

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

Just one guy, but he doubled his test in 3 months from 383 to 778, and doubled his free test doing some real basic shit. One of the things he did was eat steak and eggs every day for breakfast. Unlike /onion/ this will help you to actually get results.

>he still thinks dietary cholesterol translates to blood cholesterol in the current year
That shit got proven wrong a long fucking time ago bud. Right now you are basically the PE teacher that still thinks lactic acid causes DOMS because you are going off of 40 year old studies that have since been shown to be false.

Enjoy the gout, high cholesterol, and other medical problems.

An old bodybuilder used to be on this diet, he was aesthetic af.
Eating this much fat gives you a lot of energy too.

Appeal to “authority”

>gives you energy too

Attached: 2122B21D-6B50-4A7B-9791-F79F613470E1.png (625x773, 112K)

Eating cholesterol is not actually bad for you. It's a delusion that fat makes you fat. What really makes you fat is sugar and carbohydrates.
Eggs and meat are extraordinarily beneficial for your health because of the nutrients and protein. If you don't believe me, you can look it up on youtube.

Terrible for your health. Once you reach your 20s you'll understand.

Good healthy protein, good healthy fats, tons of vitamins, iron and zinc. Triggers the fuck out of vegan numales. Couldn't get much better for gains than that.

Great as fuck for gains every once in a while. As long as you moderate everything and it fits into your diet plan, go for it.

i've been here so long that i don't know what is and isn't a meme anymore

Attached: image.gif (500x500, 47K)

I beat my toddler today. The little fuck would not stop crying. Fuckin punted him into kingdom come.

Yes it's god tier. I'm too poor for steak so I had beef chuck with eggs today instead and it was damn good.

Look at the picture of food and compared it to a bunch of vegetables in pasta and or fruit?

It's not hard to know what we should be eating fellas.

i tried dozen eggs a day now i get random weird pains through out my body so i stopped kinda

Look at it like this. Your body stores food and water in the form of fat to burn later on for energy when food is scarce. Makes sense when your a caveman and don't have access to 3-6 meals and 6-8 glasses of water a day.

Eating a large amount of carbs gives you energy in the form of glucose at the expense of spiking your insulin and making you hungry for more carbs. This makes you eat again and prevents you from burning off the fat you've stored for energy.

This is why people can stay thin while eating an "unhealthy" amount of fat, but people who eat moderate sized meals heavy on carbs get fat.

First of all, a single large egg yolk contains about 275mg/dl of cholesterol...which is more than your body needs daily. 200mg/dl is the upper limit of daily dietary cholesterol intake. But it should be noted that at levels below 135mg/dl atherosclerotic damage CANNOT OCCUR. At levels above 135mg/dl atherosclerotic damage occurs and leads to atherosclerosis and also embolisms which together are responsible for strokes, heart attacks, angina etc. Even just one egg a day is actually advised against by doctors of patients who are higher risk for developing heart disease....as detailed in this study: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2989358/ So, if your statement is correct, and eggs are actually GOOD for a healthy heart...why would doctors advise AGAINST the consumption of eggs for patients who are at risk of developing heart disease? Wouldn't eggs be the wonder cure?

But what do you have to say about sugar?

Vince gironda is a legend nufaget

Attached: the-legacy-of-vince-the-iron-guru-gironda-header-960x540.jpg (960x540, 94K)

>that 20yo who goes to the gym

Attached: aspiring_30yo.png (231x218, 6K)

So the evidence is outdated, huh?

Says who?

Studies funded by McDonalds?
Your body produces enough cholesterol on its own to complete its daily tasks and functions. When you add the typical 300 to 600 mg/dl that comes from the average diet in america (where 1/3 people will have diabetes by 2050 lol fatfucks), your body will down-regulate cholesterol synthesis. A single egg has more than 200mg/dl of cholesterol in it...and that is beyond your body's blood saturation limit. Eating more than that will NOT raise your cholesterol level. But, >200mg/dl is already WAY beyond the threshold of atherosclerosis. At that point, even if you're thin, muscular or just plain obese you have the heart of a person who is at high risk of developing heart disease. This is why I hate bullshit articles that twist the information of scientific research. You probably read an article titled "eggs do not raise cholesterol"....or "eggs cause your body to stop making cholesterol so it's cool!". These articles do not take into context the necessary pathophysiology of atherosclerosis and how it links to dietary cholesterol. These articles usually have some kind of agenda, and as a consumer, user, you have to have an eye for that shit. You have to look at wether or not the study is funded by an industry with an agenda such as the meat and dairy industry, or even by doctors who have ties to those industries.
And you can talk all you want about how eggs may raise "good" cholesteroll as well as the bad...but the fact is that HDL levels are a non causative factor in cutting risk of heart disease: thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(12)60312-2/fulltext

Doctors are being trained to pay more attention to management of one's LDL cholesterol, followed by management of one's total cholesterol (LDL/TC ratio) and THEN to look at the HDL.
And to support this...people born with gene mutations that code for them to have minute LDL levels have significantly lower rates of heart disease even while eating a shitty cholesterol filled diet than people without the gene mutations whose diets control for cholesterol intake.

oh wow better tell the HHS and USDA they got it all fucking wrong in their Dietary Guidelines for Americans last publication lmfao

Sugar is also bad. Having a lot of it in your blood damages your nerves. This is why diabetics always develop neuropathy if left untreated long enough. This nerve damage affects your endothelial cells first and as a result throws your whole hormone system outta wack.
That's all not even mentioning the insulin spikes that, while not inherently bad, do lead to weight gain if one is not cognizant
I dont wanna go into as much detail about sugar right now because im honestly procrastinating from studying for a test on the 20th right now. I'm a second year medical student.

I'd like to see their guidelines

Fucking google it you retard. They are released to the public ofc or they wouldn't do any good would they?

Fuck

Hello steroids

i googled their site and cant find anything specific. asking you to provide data to support your claim is not a tall order, you simpleton.

>USDA
>eat more meet

Hmmm

>meet
The absolute state of the vegan brain.

your shit is severely outdated
when you eat dietary cholestorol, your body produces less of its own

>doctors who have ties to those industries
vegan paranoia conspiracy theory on the level of Jow Forums looking up half-jews in the white house or whatever. Absolute bullshit that makes mockery of the scientific method.
It's really hilarious, because vegans use this tactic to basically dismiss any study that doesn't conform to their beliefs. 'Oh that study was made by meat shills.'

It's ridiculous, and you should stop shilling Jow Forums from your discord you vegan cunts, you are boring and this is not the place for you. We're here to be fit not age prematurely, supplement b12 our entire lives and suck dick to get nutrients.

pastebin.com/ZSKczhCx
^ filled with copious studies that your 'diet' is shit. But you'll probably just say oh all these studies have ties to the meat industry, to which I'll say, fuck you, all your studies have ties to the VEGAN industry you blind fuck.

I tried it ,mae me hate eggs for months after. I loved eggs. Btw this was with free range eggs from my grandmas farm whih is delicious

>when you eat dietary cholestorol, your body produces less of its own

i literally just explained this phenomenon you half-wit retard.

And calling it outdated isn't an argument.
Dietary cholesterol has been proven to raise serum cholesterol.
I dont mean to be that guy, because i myself eat meat, but a person's total cholesterol TC and their LDL levels decrease SIGNIFICANTLY when they are weened from animal products. Doctors advise their sickest patients to avoid foods high in sat fats and cholesterol for a reason.

Also, i looked at the titles of all these studies, but i can't seem to find anything that disproves the link between dietary and serum cholesterol so what the hell am i supposed to do with this? there are like 15 bogus studies about how vegans lack some nutrient...what's the point? In any diet, if you lack a nutrient you can either take a suppliment or eat a more balanced diet....so again, what?
There's even a study in there called "exercise lowers cholesterol" lol okay i never said it didn't tho? so....why?

this was before isolated testosterone was available

i mean this is likely bait but
>this one dude is the "authority"
>not the bunch of "peer reviewed" study fags

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes or tinder thot patrolling.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/WfgghsW

not the BEST combo

youtube.com/watch?v=5S6-v37nOtY
this video explains why fat does not correlate with heart disease and how that idea came to be in the first place.