Guys I think I'm gonna start lactating soon. Should I save up for the surgery? I have $7k right nos

Guys I think I'm gonna start lactating soon. Should I save up for the surgery? I have $7k right nos...

Attached: 20180413_005050.jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/wlplasticsurgery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about you stop being a bitch and start benching. See how bad it is after losing that baby fat

You can get surgery for like $2k if you do it without anesthesia. With anesthesia it will be like another $1k

I bench 185 for reps ;(
Also I'm 6'4 200 so I'm not crazy fat

Could be much worse, user. These tits aren't leaving me any time soon, probably not going away without surgery, at least you have a chance to sculpt yours.

Attached: Some progress.png (1152x648, 708K)

Op here. Lmfao stop trying

You are fat as fuck, not gonna make it

you dumb mother fucker. Your fat and lazy aint nothing gonna fix that i used to be as big as you and have lost over 100 pounds if I can do it you can do it.

I'm about 239-240lb right now, so fuck you I will make it.

Attached: reverse progress.png (1193x628, 376K)

I'm like 20% be lmao I'm not fat and my BMI is like 22 I got these tits when I was in 8th grade...

get it done in Germany, costs like $2.5k

Bro, those are legit gyno, no amount of gym is going to fix that.
>t.puffttitbro

Attached: 1520824747264.jpg (3407x2394, 856K)

Try letro + keto + IF

If that doesn't work get it surgically removed.

Cut it off with a knife you soy bitch. Nasty.

Attached: 1520627160426.png (983x981, 47K)

It's pretty dumb man but it doesn't look too bad when my nips are hard but I can't wear a shirt that fits me :'(

Attached: 20180413_010714.jpg (3264x2448, 2.15M)

You need to do cardio. Start by walking, then jogging short distances and then increasing your pace and time spent running.

Most of the “gyno” pics I’ve seen on this sight are really just bitchtits from leading a mostly sedentary life. Lift and lose body fat first, and see how it looks. You should be lifting and dieting for at least a year before making any decisions. Also, talk to your doctor. I’m assuming you have a primary doctor who’ve you discussed this with already. If not, get your priorities straightened out.

Lmfao

Fit in a nutshell

If I wagecucked enough to get the money for gyno I'd probably go to this guy.
youtube.com/user/wlplasticsurgery

get down to 180 first. see if you still have fat. Then consider surgery

thats the way mine are aswell

like fucking devil trips here says jusy keep at it i run downtown with a longsleeve sauna jacket &its been helping make chest day an extra day in the week.

Attached: 12812712721872.jpg (816x816, 268K)

Do it user. I had gyno and it's life changing.

Attached: DCFapB-U0AA7R5I.jpg (778x512, 41K)

Jesus Christ man, you put on 120lbs with barely any lean muscle? What the fuck were you thinking?

I used to be fat been going for a year now. Were all gonna make it.

Attached: 20180413_001520.jpg (1616x1212, 356K)

Stop consuming dairy and soy you dingus

gomad results lol

Help me out bros. Gyno, or just chubby and beet to lift more/ cut?

Attached: 41952907-2E56-4006-AE9D-FD4993117373.jpg (1280x960, 198K)

treat the underlying issue of having high estrogen by taking an ai

then go in for surgery

+1 you can atleast half the size with letro

I dont consume soy(knowingly) but when I was a kid I drank a lot of milk. Do you think this has something to do with it? Also why does dairy cause gyno?

As far as I know an ai is like anti estrogen that people who use steroids use right? But people who take steroids are using synthetic testosterone or actually test so why would that give you gyno if gyno is caused by estrogen?

the only way to make estrogen is from converting test

Im saving up for it, trying to reach $5,000. A City near me has a place that does it for 3,000, but that isn't including anesthesia (which I'm guessing would be another 1k), so I want to get to 5k so I can have a cash safety net.

Ah so is that why boys get gyno during puberty because of the influx of test?

Beer, user... beer :(
I can't drink milk... but.. I can drink beer. A 12-24 pack a day for at least 4 years... The feels.. But I finally stop. so the weight is shedding like crazy.

Attached: life.png (615x537, 325K)

MOMMY

You're just fat fatass.

>I'm like 20% be lmao I'm not fat and my BMI is like 22
lol 20% is fucking fat

I’ve lost 50 lbs so far. I’m just torn between going on a strict diet, or eating at maintenance while lifting heavy.

listen to seriously, if you fat fucks actually focused on losing weight with the same amount of effort you autistically and homo-erotically focus on your nipples you might actually come to find that you don't have gyno and you're just fat.

Attached: 1478632781263.png (314x285, 148K)

Just cut. Cut down to 10% bf while lifting as heavy as you can.
You will look better quicker, feel better quicker and will have less bodyfat sitting around creating estrogen and keeping you soft.

I would always recommend a person cuts down to a lean 10%-12% regardless of build before focusing on gaining mass. It makes it so much easier and you look better the whole time you're gaining rather than just being a fat, estrogenic, fat titty faggot the whole time until you finally get around to cutting.

Just go for hrt already

Attached: 1514798150965.png (228x267, 12K)

cool if i pop that tity in my mouth bruh?