Durr you cant be vegan and lift heavy

>durr you cant be vegan and lift heavy

Jow Forums BTFO once again

Attached: vegan_lifter.jpg (640x723, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12816782
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3433562/#!po=37.8049
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21175082/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27340300
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see the manlet found a barbell

Vegetarians are ~2% and vegans ~0.5% of the population. Twice as likely as omnivores to be politically liberal. The vast majority of them eventually return to eating meat. Almost one-third of them reported specific health-related symptoms and only about one-third of former vegetarians/vegans stated interest in returning to vegetarianism/veganism.
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why

High-fiber diets may reduce the half-life of vitamin D3 in blood plasma.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329

A study of German vegans shows that their diet is deficient in vitamin B12, which may negatively impact their cardiovascular health.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987

Health aspects of vegetarianism should be considered in the light of possible damaging effects arising from vitamin B-12 deficiency and hyperhomocysteinemia.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12816782

Blood plasma levels of omega-3 fatty acids are lower in vegetarians than they are in omnivores.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975

Vegetarians are more prone to having iodine deficiency.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410

Vegetarian diets reduce testosterone in men. This study used a lacto-ovo vegetarian diet, and not the more strict vegan diet.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181

Supplementation of creatine improves cognitive functions of vegetarians, but does not do so in omnivores, suggesting that the lack of creatine in a vegetarian diet may cause a suppresed cognitive function.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604

Vegetarian diets are especially dangerous to children and to nursing or expectant mothers. Some case studies:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25076673
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8442642
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19748244
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3948463
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18293883

Fucking manlets taking all the dumbbells

kek

lost

FPBP

congrats you found the vegans that are too retarded to take care of their nutrients. now find some studies about vegans that actually take care of their bodies and nutrients, like me. i get my blood tested every 6 months and my levels always come back normal or above normal.
there are vegans that just eat lettuce,
then there are vegans that eat plants/supps that provide all the necessary vitamins and minerals the body needs.
congrats on finding cherrypicked studies. the fact that you believe vegans are all deficient shows that you have a shit grasp on nutrition as it is.

welcome newfriends

Attached: 1510023694349.jpg (580x326, 53K)

Attached: 1495506930887.jpg (674x855, 122K)

ManLet DUNBELL L99OOlllollolloOOoOOOPO9Lo xd

Attached: 2017-12-07-14-46-47-.png (211x239, 5K)

So because your vegan diet is so shit, you need to take a blood test every six months to see if you're getting enough nutrition? Wow.

Attached: vegans.jpg (900x900, 67K)

Holy fucking lmao

Attached: Condescending-smile.jpg (698x382, 42K)

it just gets funnier and funnier

Attached: 1517954993684.jpg (342x342, 56K)

based omnivore poster

Yet you vegans continually link studies about meat eaters who don't watch their nutrients. Having meat in your diet is completely natural and healthy

Fucking manlets taking all the dumbells

>condescendingsmile.jpg

Wait, how is that a condescending smile? He just looks bored or disinterested. Do you know what condescending means, or are you misidentifying the facial expression because of autism?

all studies easily btfo by cronometer

Attached: VeganDiet.png (924x2274, 339K)

Whenever I see this picture I stop and wonder. Is the vegan who made that picture just trying to be funny, or did he seriously not notice the plates are cardboard?

>posting studies that don't actually say what you claim they say

you can do whatever the fuck you want when youre banging a gram a week into your ass

You honestly think so many peer reviewed, published scientific studies can be blown out by some random and a website?

Either way, assuming that you aren't missing any trace vitamin or mineral, which you need to supplement for, omnivores get it stock. Animals gather that shit for us, and we eat them. Pretty damn simple really. And provides almost blanket coverage.

(And I should hope that a fitizen, vegan or not should at least know his shit well enough not to be normie-tier when it comes to nutrition)

Bro how small is your brain for you to actually ask this question? It's obvious by his physique that this guy has lifted many times in his life, so he would know how cardboard weights vs actual plates.

>Vegetarian diets reduce testosterone in men. This study used a lacto-ovo vegetarian diet, and not the more strict vegan diet.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181

That's because dairy literally reduces testosterone, not a vegan diet.

>After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

Just got it off google cause he looked disappointed I didn't name it

So that's why all the dumbells are at the manlet pit.

>when you’re 5’6”

>study done on commercial pasteruized milk from factory unhealthy cows
Find me a study that says the same thing about real (raw) milk.

>A manlet found a dumbbell
FTFY

When I were lifting such weights you all were playing with the dick in sand

You forgot the more important point in that study
>Serum free testosterone, however, did not differ significantly during the 6 wk dietary intervention periods and neither did serum concentrations of sex hormone binding globulin, dihydrotestosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulphate, 4-androstenedione, estrone, estradiol, estrone sulphate, or gonadotropins.

>it's the muh milk study again
They don't show the actual numbers which leads me to believe that they are barely scratching 5% or even lower depending on their own interpretation of statistical significance.
Even if, you all act like it crashes your T for days, which it doesn't. A heavy run will also cause your T to dip slightly for a couple hours, doesn't mean it's bad for you.
Also no study has recreated this.

haha I swear I have NEVER SEEN that reply to that picture before hahaha!!

>neck ys faggot

Wrong, it's because of soy and flax

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3433562/#!po=37.8049

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21175082/

>t. vegetarian who doesn't eat soy

kek i remember this

I don't care about lifting heavy at all.
I just want to look good feel good have fun be active

:D :D :D excellent post. I don't understand why you aren't getting more replys

fpbp

t. thinks raw milk with mycotoxins is healthier than pasteurized milk

Attached: 1507358213551.png (442x500, 52K)

>consumin SOY or FLAX or DAIRY

Damn, feels good to not be a brainlet.

Btw testosterone reduction from dairy is the last of its problem. You need to educate yourself on casomorphins and its link with autism and poor cognition.

>no true milk fallacy

Such an original post. You must be the kind of guys that tell a joke twice, bravo.

*clap clap*

I was there when the meme started.

Fuck you for stealing good memes.

>Manlet actually letting memes getting to him
Why are manlets so sour?

Attached: 1522799506513.jpg (313x286, 71K)

haha ecks dee maybe because everyone has seen the same old joke a million times already, faggot

mighty keks

Attached: 1520011413539.png (323x241, 134K)

>manlet can't handle the bants

Attached: 1468939032469.jpg (568x479, 46K)

it was the first post in this thread, fucking retard.
the other poster copied it. but he was the first one

chekced n keked n fpbp

Attached: k.gif (271x309, 117K)

Not the guy doing the lifting, you twit, the guy making the post with the vegans can't lift comment.

You fucking fuck I hate you so much. Have you seriously not seen the same old recycled joke a million times? This place is becoming more reddit by the day

>Whenever I see this picture
>The vegan who made this picture

Nice reading comprehension.

Vegans can still take steroids

>vegan
>uses synthetic hormones tested unethically and derived from animals

why do you always link studies about meat eaters that eat even worse, without even looking at meat consumption

actually eating flax seeds, that have about 10x the estrogen of soy, if not more.
Actually eating something that is given to women with too much testosterone so they stop growing beards.

I mean I know this is bait but yeah, obviously it's better, there have been studies done on this.

I can't believe how easily some people get baited.

manlets btfo
vegans btfo

I know you're a brainlet broscientist but here's a serious reply.

>Claims related to improved nutrition, prevention of lactose intolerance, or provision of "good" bacteria from the consumption of raw milk have no scientific basis and are myths.
>up to a third of all raw milk samples contained pathogens, even when sourced from clinically healthy animals
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27340300

>When people desperately try and get as many yous as you did.

Attached: 226 0.png (1894x730, 625K)

did you make this thread just so you could respond to your own post for an ebin screencap? The joke was used before

roids.

Attached: 1521307829259.jpg (690x418, 44K)

>synthetic hormones
>derived from animals

Attached: brainlet.jpg (629x488, 20K)

and somehow you managed to fuck it up. good job faggot