CBT(Current Body Thread)

6'1 168lbs

Attached: Screenshot_20180413-012308.png (1080x1920, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dyel

Miss me with that gay shit

Calling other people dyel when you're the one that is dyel lmao

dude weed lmao

>only trains arms, chest and shoulders
>bellyfat
>gyno, most likely from weed

10/10

90% of Jow Forums are closeted homos

I train back 2x more than I do shoulders. My OHP is literal trashtier.

Fucked up bellybutton
Triangular pectorals
Gold chain indicating wigger status
Asymmetrical abs
Weak soyboy face

How's my progress for a little over 1 month?

6'0"
158lbs -> 163lbs

Attached: 1month.jpg (7328x2316, 1.86M)

I used to do hella drugs. I have cut down to cigs and weed. Trying to quit cigs and start doing cardio again.

How the fuck can somebody be builtfat in the front but lanklet mode in the back? Work out your back, dude.

Only 5 pounds in a month? Get out of here bloatlet

Attached: 1518026532366.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>gyno from weed

Unironically redpilled. Had to mention because I've read retards on Jow Forums who didn't know that weed is estrogenic.

>builtfat
Holy fuck you think the front pics are built fat? Youre delusional

Im a wigger thats stealing your bitch lmao
You wish I was a soyboy to make urself feel better lol

I thought I would be called a lanklet, lol.

>these are the dyels giving advice on this board

I would also love to mention none of you posted yourselves you are pathetic

I don't and have not ever given advice on Jow Forums cause I don't think I have learned enough myself to give half assed advice to people

BF estimate?

175cm/5'9 77kg/170lbs

Attached: IMG_20180412_165130.jpg (3120x4160, 1.62M)

35-40%

You look doughy and hella young.. im ~160 at 5’11”, shooting for 170 by the end of the year.

Attached: F896C99E-D155-4776-8E0A-FC52B109D7A3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.49M)

DUUUUUUUUUUDE WEEEEEEEEEEEED BROO LIKE IM FREAKIN OUT MAN HAHA JUST HAD SOME WEEEEEEEEEEEEED MAN WOAAAAH, OH SHIT I JUST HAD WEEEEEEEED BRO I BETTER LET EVERYONE KNOW LOL OH HOW CONVENIENT IM IN MY BATHROOM WITH THE LIGHT ON WOAAAAAAH BRO MY MUSCLES LOOK BIIIG MAN IM SO HIIIIIIIGH BROOO

Attached: 1506912926506.png (825x998, 71K)

Imagine getting tattoos on the front side of your body and thinking your body will ever look good lmao

Attached: 1522391376432.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Thank you finally someone who actually posted a pic of themselves before you critique others. I am 19 and I look doughy rn cause I'm attempting to bulk up but I just eat like shit so its not going to well but I have gotten significantly bigger from like 2 months ago.

I am high and my pic is clearly not a bathroom

You guys are so insecure its so funny. Stop talking shit if you are not POSTING A PIC OF URSELF

You are very gay. Very.

185 5'10

Finished a bulk, moving onto a cut.

Bf estimate?

Attached: 20180406_134446.jpg (804x1300, 465K)

14% +-

20-22

Imagine being thin enough to even be able to consider getting tattoos.. whoahhh

Most of that weight is fat, bud. I eat literally whatever i want, erring on the side of eating too little day to day, and im way more cut than you.

Getting fat during a bulk then cutting fat is retarded. Just make gains bruv

Neither lifting nor weed is worth of posting to your instagram story

More than 15% less than 20%

I think I would have to disagree with you on the most of the weight is fat. The only spot on my body that you can remotely see fat on is my stomach. I have somewhere 11-14% bodyfat. Also the picture I used is not the best picture I have by far but im to lazy to go on my phone.

I can do whatever the fuck I want to lol and its snapchat.

Does weed makes you delusional about what you look like or do delusional narcissic retards tend to be attracted to weed ?

My mom got more test than you fucking faggot. AND SHE BARELY GOT A MUSTACHE

Nah I think all the xans i took made me narcissistic and I haven't felt better.

I’m probably sitting at 12-14%.. you are definitely 15%+.

Youre 19 so naturally you’re going to be a retard so it is what it is. Im tellin you; shoot for 1 lb muscle gain per month. Thats 12 lbs/year even though it sounds like shit month to month. The endgame is getting shredded and ending up at a weight you can maintain til youre too old to pop your shirt off

Wait maybe it was the molly

little bit over 20

It's short-lived if you're smart enough though. I guess if you're dumb enough you can spend your whole life thinking it's good while reaping bad karma for which you'll be confused about.

I feel like you would have to see me in person but I am trying hard af rn when it come to training in the gym but I'm really lacking in the nutrition department and I think its been holdin me back a lot.

OK captain narcissism

do you even know the implication of something being "estrogenic" ? It doesnt mean that smoking weed gives you bitch tits, just like the entirety of east asia chowing down on soy doesnt do the same for them. Phytoestrogens bind to estrogen-receptors, meaning they clog up the receptors, hindering actual estrogen that your body made from being used, lowering your total estrogen.

I use to work at amazon and the only way I could make it through the 10-12 hour shifts was depressant drugs.

No man. I can see your stomach and you arent lean at all.. Get your diet under control or you are gonna look like shit in a few months.

>muh metabolism
>muh buuuulk

Dude.

I used to be like you and thought that the image of drug-taker was a cool one, really its just lazy narcissism. Taking drugs is fine but bragging about doing something even a child could do in this day and age makes you look like one.

OP here this is me freshman/sophomore year so you know where i started from

Attached: MUHYOUTHRIP.jpg (1520x2688, 831K)

Turbo dyel
178cm
71kg

Having a hard time beefing up my chest and arms. Wanted to cut for visible abs by july but that doesn't seem like a great idea.

Attached: IMG_1523559910064I.jpg (470x836, 59K)

Not gonna lie hanging out with the really ghetto folk really helped me out socially

5'7 - 70kg

Attached: 6 months liftin.jpg (274x530, 35K)

your front delt looks overdeveloped, hows your bench form?

You a seattle fag??

Lol i work as a sous chef in fine dining.. 10-12 hours is expected.

The thing is that eating healthy is just as tasty

Literally tastes just as good to eat healthy meats and veggies and fruits and whatnot. It actually tastes better, I'd say.

Just go 2 weeks without eating any refined sugar or anything deepfried or breaded and your taste buds will change and you'll never feel a need to go back. Eating like shit fucks up your taste buds. Your body gets greedy and fucks with your ability to enjoy good food as .uch as you should. You gotta show it's who is boss and it will calm down and stop craving junk.

keep it up

nice poker face

The gym coach told me it was good.

You have no clue of what you're talking about. That's true for weak phytoestrogens, something can have an estrogenic EFFECT (meaning raising your net estrogen) without having phytoestrogens. That's the case of cannabis if you research a bit you fucking brainlet.

Also the case for alcohol, it doesn't have any phytoestrogens but it raises estrogen through aromatase.

Also weak phytoestrogens in MASSIVE quantities like in flaxseeds and soy have a net estrogenic effect. Plenty of herbs and vegetables have literally 100 000x less phytoestrogen activity than soy/flax seeds.

No I worked at a warehouse in Illinois

Gas yourself you little faggot

What if i were to tell you that estrogen isnt inherently bad?

I like eating all kinds of different food not just junk I'm not one of those sissy's who is afraid to try new things and enjoy them. I'm just attracted more towards junk cause its easier to obtain and eat. Grabbing a bag of chips is easier than making a salad with fruit or some shit. I am really lazy when especially when it comes to preparing food and im currently working to fix the laziness

kek

Can I get a BF estimate?

Almost done with my second week of IF 16/8 to get down to some decent bf numbers.

Attached: IMG_20180412_140929.jpg (2083x3412, 2.42M)

17-20%

>Our results suggest that marijuana abuse is considered an endocrine-disrupting factor. Furthermore, these results suggest that the phenolic compounds contained in MSC play a role in its estrogenic effect.
Well shit

That high? I thought maybe 15% or something.

No way you are 15% or under you fat piece of shit

It's not easier. You gotta.make healthy shit easier. Leave fruit out.

If you're still going for the chips in the closet despite fruit being out on the counter, it's a deeper issue than just convience. I used to think the same way as you until I realized how easy it was, and how little I missed chips after going without them.

15 is a good estimate imo although your belly button looks like a little fucked up pusy

What if it causes prostate and breast cancer, what if it competitively inhibits testosterone, what if you would read Raymond Peat ?

Never said under desu.

Just figured I have okay vascularity, like the vein in my tit and my arms.

It does. I'd rather they had removed it when I got my skin removed. But oh well, the price for being a former fatty.

Well you'd probably rather have competitive than noncompetitive...

But it does sound scarier

posting your pics on an vietnamese ring spinning forum looking for validation is insecure

fucking basketweaving gypsies

Attached: alienholdme.jpg (592x448, 27K)

How's my back?

Attached: IMG_20180412_154205.jpg (1944x2592, 566K)

>Also weak phytoestrogens in MASSIVE quantities like in flaxseeds and soy have a net estrogenic effect.

That's just a very weird way of putting it, neither have inherently "massive" amounts in relation to common consumption.

RATTLE RATTLE

Attached: 1523557955104.jpg (640x262, 44K)

Attached: 13-4-2018.jpg (1370x1836, 517K)

Don't listen to the untermensch, fellow snownigger. You're definitely well under 20%, they think its higher because your skin isn't as tight as someone who never went full bloat mode.

You misunderstand. Soy and flax have millions of "units" of phytoestrogen. Even a physically small, regular quantity will have an anti-androgenic and estrogenic effect.

Give me a body fat estimate bros

Attached: IMG_20180413_110830.jpg (2195x2162, 1.16M)

I'd say 18-20

Attached: after2.jpg (640x1136, 231K)

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
n=220 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms
Soy isoflavones activate your body's estrogen receptors, proteins that detect the presence of estrogen and carry out effects such as changes in gene expression. However, isoflavones do so more weakly than your body's natural estrogen. If estrogen is absent, isoflavones weakly activate the estrogen receptor, mitigating the effect of low estrogen. If estrogen is abundant, isoflavones interfere with the activity of natural estrogen, limiting the effect of high estrogen levels. Since the structure of isoflavones is similar to estrogen, isoflavones may decrease your body's production of estrogen and increase the rate of estrogen degradation due to feedback mechanisms that control estrogen levels...

Cheers.

Yeah I'm having my doubts whether my abs will ever really be visible, but gotta keep trying eh?

How's my back doing?

Attached: IMG_20180413_093711.jpg (1631x2592, 631K)

Nipple hair could do with a trim.

Barnyard back, traps look a little lacking though.

how fat were you before you lost weight?

>judge me
>gets judged
>wtf no post body
everytime

Attached: (you)monster.png (466x451, 278K)

6ft, 90kg. Bulking.

Want to hit 170kg squat BABY.

Attached: 20180413_161852.jpg (2448x3264, 3.05M)

OP looks like the type of guy to put gt and 5.0 badges on a v6 mustang

Attached: 20D0ECA0-CF59-48EE-B39A-1DF4250821B0.png (750x1334, 1.55M)

Very. 142 kg at my largest.

Genuinely cringed.

how the fuck did you get like that

This is an 18+ board, you prepubescent little faggot.

6’0 at 198 on a bulk

Attached: 60C9F862-49F8-4B3C-838A-50429634866B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

lol there it is, his first real pic.