Brehs

Brehs.
Help.
How do I respond without seeming like a bitch or uncouth?

Attached: help.jpg (720x1280, 144K)

g-guys?

devil emoji of course, let her know that you're witty, but also a bit dangerous

>"I shall be waiting my princess, I shalt not pressure thee into an unwanted tryst, for I am a gentleman of the highest regard. Be safe my sweet, until we correlate through digital messaging once again."

I guess this might be an appropriate time to use an emoji. I know there's one in my screenshot but I try to avoid sending them to women since it makes them dryer than the sahara

>still running on jelly bean in 2018
My man. Do not succumb to the botnet

This S3 just keeps on ticking

I've kind of resigned myself to all phones being a botnet. I'm not sure what hell the S5 I have laying around unused has in store

>using the word 'bust'
>'it's on my mind often'

Jesus OP you should really re-think your approach to this. Maybe relax a bit and stop being such a classic nice guy. No wonder she rolled her eyes, that my reaction as well

I haven't had much sleep so my mind has reverted back to it's autistic standard. The worst part is we've already smashed. How we smashed and THEN I went autismo I have no idea

You might have caught feelings for her and now you're trying to check that she has the same feelings for you, which is leading to you laying it on way too thick

possibly

anyway I'm out. gotta go get drunk

Archeologist?

Eggplant emoji or "lmao *devil emoji*"

Gib milkies

fucking kek

kek do this op.
do this in a serious manner

>talking to someone who can't even speak properly
Waste of time

first of all dumb faggot why would you escalate to sex over text, you sound like a horny 14 year old. If you make it appear like she's doing you a favor fucking you you lost

2nd like jesus dude im attractive and even if a girl is all over me I won't escalate to sex OVER TEXT, unless that barrier has already been broken (snaps/real life contact/etc).

third If a girl thinks she has you SHE IS TURNED OFF. DON'T ACT DESPERATE. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP A FEMALE INTERESTED YOU NEED TO PUSH AND PULL, NEVER REVEAL YOUR INTENTIONS

>2018
>having a galaxy s3

>Brehs.
>Help.
>How do I respond without seeming like a bitch or uncouth?

Well, you got dubs, so the rules say you have to say what you wrote there. It won't make any sense obviuosly, but rules are rules.

Worst case, she's like WTF and blocks you.

Best case, she says "wait, are you asking an American weightlifting forum for advice on what to say to me?" at which point you can just respond with the meme of your choice.

>not running a gapp-less lineage os based rom
ISHYGDDT

Attached: Screenshot_20180408-183945.png (1280x720, 75K)

you don't respond.

this

no response is called for at this point

or just an "lol" and put the phone away.

nah just don't respond. only girls do the passive aggressive "lol" or "okay"

Is that android from the 19th century or what?

say verbatim "eggplant emoji"

Yeah this. Never ever use emojis if you're a guy. I don't care if you're only 19. Don't do that.

Depends on the chick. If she dosent use them, you shouldn't. If she uses them liberally, you can use them within reason, don't overdo it.