Is Jim natty boys, and also why the fuck is he with Pam when he could be slaying 10's?

Is Jim natty boys, and also why the fuck is he with Pam when he could be slaying 10's?

Attached: 20180413_014925.png (720x813, 789K)

Pam was a qt, shut your whore mouth

Because not everyone wants to fuck vapid whores? And yeah he seems like the kind of guy who would be natty, obviously the megacelebrity personal training/diet/medical care helps too

/thread

Yes he's natty

>it's Jenna on suicide watch episode again

Attached: 09-59-16-sag-party-6.jpg (1500x2194, 1.86M)

Obviously this is natty..you can literally attain this in a month if you have low bodyfat?

Achievable natty, but probably not natty

Thats pretty much dyel tier if u take away the perfect lighting lmao

>you can literally attain this in a month if you have low bodyfat?
Confirmed to have never lifted a weight in his life

>those shoulders
>natty?

Please.

Attached: received_1492253804166905.jpg (1068x1016, 65K)

That looks reasonable natty imo. It would feel so wrong if Jim was on juice after all this time

That's very natty

Pam is a 10 for me, does that make me soy?

Attached: Screenshot_20180413-173850.png (1080x1920, 771K)

And that he probably worked out his entire body for 3 hours immediately before this shot, and upped his potassium/cut water the day before.

Low ambition when he was in his 20s thats why he was a humble paper salesman slacker. Once he started getting confidence going corporate then starting his own business, pam started weighing him down wanting to clip his wings as he was about to soar

Are you ever trained a day in your life? To achieve that amount of muscle in a natural base you must first bulk a bit. Then after 2 years you cut and here you go.

Yeah, but surviving Benghazi was a defining moment for him. He realized how much he loved Pam and they worked things out.

yeah like mega soy. She's a 6, her thing is "normal pretty"

Best post

>girls used to say I looked like Jim from the office
yeah maybe an ugly version of jim :(

>this guy is bigger than me he must be on steroids
absolute state of Jow Forums
go to the gym and lift you pussy it's that easy

should have chose karen (best girl) instead

>why the fuck is he with Pam when he could be slaying 10's?

work place politics. He decided to date her to make himself look good. Happened to me when I transferred at my job. Every other mo aged chick tried setting me up with other coworkers and their daughters

You're right about that. Whenever you see a shirtless shot like that, they always get dehydrated beforehand.

I seriously thought this movie was a metaphor for jenna fischer harassing emily blunt and john krasinski

/thread

Jenna pls. Go back to /tv/

No, it's more "this guy does muscle roles in Hollywood he must be on steroids".

jenna fischer is qt period

Chezuz. Its like any form of muscle means a man must be on gear. You can build some muscles just by lifting and eating food faggot its not that hard. This actor is definitely not roiding

quads confirms

can you do it natty? easily, yes. Do I think most actors do it natty? no

>3 months of push ups physique
>is he natty
the absolute state

Oh I fucking wish

she's almost hot, but not quite, very strange

this desu.

Is there something on my face, soldier?

Attached: Edge.of.Tomorrow.2014.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-RARBG.mkv_snapshot_00.53.12_[2014.09.11_00.24.10].jpg (1916x796, 172K)

He's not lying. I've been running from my skinny-fat state of for about 3 months and doing 20 min ab workouts with pushups every day too and im not far off from that. All i need to do is tighten the abs more to look like that so another month at most.

>not everyone wants to fuck vapid whores

Attached: 1453488562773.jpg (1122x1600, 1.18M)

Post your photo you lying piece of absolute trash beta male

>tfw no pam

Attached: 1523702827369.jpg (2429x3300, 1.03M)

lmao I have shoulders like that and I barely lift/eat too much, I agree that huge delts are a clear sign of juciying cause of androgen receptors but those aren't unnaturally big you're probably just low test

how fucking new can you be

Jenna Fisher is no Emily Blunt

Daamn does he looks like that now?

jesus fucking christ the clickbait

It's called love, faggot. It's something you'll never know.

SHUT THE FUCK UP JOHN......sorry I didn't mean it
>t pam

Just lighting, pump and movie magic

(proximity*time)+(percent above or below average attractiveness as an integer)=attraction

/thread

When you work with a girl, automatically add +2 points to her attractiveness. There's just something about being in close proximity with a female regularly that makes you want her.

A girl I used to work with is literally less attractive to me now I don't work with her (would still sniff her farts though)