The absolute state of vegans

>got no-knock raided
>guns confiscated
>spent night in jail
>cant go back to apartment
>now moved in with his grandma
>eating dinner by himself
>cant even do full workouts cause his soyboy back was pulled by trying to start his motorcycle
>jasmin hasnt said 1 word about him
>most likely his raid was something illegal behind her back and not just "a youtube video"
>he's completely deleted that entire chain of tweets
>didnt mention his wife the entire time either

youtube.com/watch?v=w-twAw_NwE0&t=290

Attached: Capture.jpg (1060x599, 71K)

Context nigga, I haven't watched youtube in awhile.

Are they having a messy breakup or some shit?

Attached: 1523059167311.jpg (1932x1715, 1.72M)

how old is this pompous little faggot anyway? he has a face that screams "i'm young, but duuuuude i'm aging like shit right now"

Yeah okay but what does his wife have to do with it

shes still at the apartment, hes not allowed back

she tweeted a pic of her having to break the door down again cause they just nailed it shut after the raid

domestic dispute that got serious

So what are you trying to imply here, fucking hell, do i have to hold your hand?

What's up with his hair? Did he dye it at some point or is he getting a shitload of grey hair for some reason?

Literally every vegan looks like this as they age.
Even that Leto faggot is heavily photoshopped in every single picture that is taken of him. Everyone is always claiming that he looks so young, but see him in real life. Looks like shit.
Virgin Gains is no different.
Surprised he isn't balding.

judging by your comprehension levels, you're a vegan

this is it, his body is breaking down from veganism

it takes a different amount of time for everyone, especially is they are frauding with B12 injections into their ass like vegan nogains but eventually their minds breakdown and their body follows

>if you stare into the void long enough
>the void stares into you

Attached: mach 10 squatplug.png (534x190, 29K)

>didnt mention his wife the entire time either
11:12
>be with jasmine and shit

the absolute state of vegans

Attached: 1514981074352.jpg (780x543, 46K)

Honestly that fake vegan food looks pretty gross

Has anybody actually tried any of that stuff and is it any good?

He got paid 600 dollars to die it purple a while ago

what does veganism have to do with any of that?

pulled his back trying to start a motorbike? how in the name of all that good and holy dis he manage to fuck up kickstarting a bike that badly?

Attached: 97e65dc2-7631-4f31-bb5e-3553259524f3..jpg (517x768, 331K)

Nothing at all. His name got banned from Jow Forums because people wouldn't stop spamming his drama. It was like Boogie x 100.

what triggers me most is that this faggot is making money of these retarded videos

to make it even more hilarious, its an e-bike with a push start

And both his kneecaps are fucked too, he can't train legs or back now

HOW THE FUCK DO WE SAVE PEOPLE FROM 21ST CENTURY MALNUTRITION VEGANISM

Outlaw soy or make it unaffordable would be a good start.

the state of /fit

The optimist part of me suspects that this guy is a shill actor trying to make vegans look bad. The realistic part realizes that people opting for extraordinary diets are more likely to be mentally insane even though the diet itself has nothing to do with the person's behaviour and might also be healthier than the ordinary diet.

But this is Jow Forums, so this one guy proves vegans are wrong.

I can see this mans slow descent into madness accelerating now, I'm surprised it took this long but it'll be worth it

fuck thats depressing. I usually hate on vg but I feel sorry for him

Really? I thought it was just merimutt spamming not his actual content lol

No this was before that meme was a thing

ummm...what? this guy used to be a soyboy hating on furious pete and spamming his vegan shit

what hell is this about raids and guns?

Do people actually listen to him? I only know of him as the dude with the worst insertions ever.

Nice gains, Pepe!

I used to like his content, simply because he called out fitness figures but nowdays its just a mess.
I dont even know what he is doing now an anti SJW channel or responding to stupid videos.

Honestly I think his wife ruined him, he is so weak right now.

that sucks, maybe in the next life you wont be a fuckin dirtbag vagina stains.

>a nigger beat up his wife
Wow that's something new.

And yet he is way bigger than all of you faggots will ever be in your life. Keep projecting with your shitty /v/ memes.

way bigger lol

Way fatter.

>pulled his back trying to start a motorbike?

OH NONONONO HAHAHAHAHA
this soyboy pulled it PUSHING his bike out of his garage *pause* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: 1518759333591.png (320x320, 68K)

>has a dick
>wife

Attached: 1469265359818.jpg (804x743, 93K)

So he looks 40 now and has bad joints? Phew.

>frauding with B12 injections
For vegans who don't claim to be "raw vegans" B12-shots couldn't possibly be considered "cheating", it's just common sense.

of course it's common sense to supplement a deficient diet but im just saying that B12 ass injectors will take longer to deteriorate and fall apart, but in time they will too like all vegans

I am way stronger than him, not even taking his lard ass bodyweight:lift ratios.
I actually look like I lift, with and without clothes.
I actually do more than 2 fucking sets of pullups unlike that lazy veganshit.

man this guy is really starting to look like shit really fucking fast, sv3rige was right, veganism makes you age prematurely

but this guy also has something fucked up with his growth hormones I think. His face still looks like a child's face. Maybe that's just because he is la creatura, idk.

>Real "food" sausage made of lips, assholes, tails, ears and eyelids is appetising
>"Fake" vegan food made out of beans and grains that uses the same exact spices and is cooked in the exact same way is gross
We're living in a strange timeline

And to answer your question it tastes just fine, stop acting like that spoiled fat cunt who ate cheesy potatoes all her life and gagged when she smelled lettuce

Attached: u9IfMGr.gif (466x349, 330K)

I've tried vegan burgers and gyros, pretty good but definitely not the real thing. Plus more expensive.

what even IS soy?

also with all the garbage that vegans have to compile together and add nutrients and vitimins n protien an shit why isnt there just a all in 1 centrium style bullshit that they can just eat

like those slabs of gelatin in that train movie in the snow

They're degenerates.

>what even IS soy?
A bean
>also with all the garbage that vegans have to compile together
Beans and grains are garbage?
> and add nutrients and vitimins n protien an shit
What the fuck are you talking about you retard the only thing "added" is B12 and calcium in nut milk, or B12 and iron in soy/wheat meat, that's it
And don't act like meat and cow milk don't have stuff added in them like hormones and antibiotics (not to mention vegan spices because otherwise it would taste like dogfood)
>why isnt there just a all in 1 centrium style bullshit that they can just eat
1) There's soylent already but blegh
2) who the fuck wants to eat the same meal every day you retard

He's trying to grow his viewerbase. First he did that with the Worst of the Fitness videos, now he's calling out youtube skeptics and bottom feeder anti SJW/redpill channels, which is usually pretty funny.

>hundreds of channels on youtube of Jow Forums nerds attacking low hanging fruit like SJWs and radical liberalism making echo chamber revenue just by saying the same shit every other channel says with no fear of a real debate
>VG confronts them with a topic that isn't so easily refuted
>they either dodge him entirely or they do agree to a debate and ironically argue exactly like an SJW with emotional, fallacy-laden arguments, in many cases causing their fanbase to turn on them

Begone, green goblin.

>Veganism triggers you more than gun rights
nice.
Ahh so thats the priority for soy posters

he was born in 1991 so 27 this year

>born post 90
Everything makes sense now.

>All this wishful thinking.

He comes off like a ideologue. Don't kid yourself.

YouTube encourages people to do stupid shit. The recommendation engine picks it up and rewards the one who does most insane borderline illegal content with views.

>park next to fire hydrant
>thinks it's bullshit that he got a ticket for it without a warning

So did he hit his wife?
I feel like after the raid she talked to the cops and explained how fucking scary he can be. The guy is always threatening people over youtube, is a sociopath, and freaks out at anything that isn't vegan.

Costco has these chipotle black bean burgers which are fucking delicious. I mix it in with a bowl of two servings of rice. Expensive tho, like $16 CAD for 12 patties.

el stegosaurus...

Let them die. It's evolution.

Have you seen him in real life? lol. There's candid pictures that exist btw, that have no incentive to photoshop him.

>thinks he understands veganism to the point where he can argue with vegans
>literally doesn't even know what soy, a common popular vegan wholefood, is

Unless they make the organic soy or get the nongenetically modified soy bean directly from a small to mid sized farmer they are eating food that is comparable to the cruely made cow meat they hate so much.

So far the list of injuries sustained with light weights are as follows

injured chest while bench pressing
injured knee while while squatting
injured back pushing his motorbike around

I will give him some credit for being honest and upfront but he has a really fragile body. Also all the other vegan channels show skinny weak looking people, all with mental problems.

Jesus this guy is pathetic

The white genes make him look terrible. Beautiful black should not breed with inbred white weaklings.

>slabs of gelatin in that train movie in the snow

Snowpiercer

>Being born pre 1990
>still on this board

Attached: 1517992447171.png (403x448, 53K)

Didn't he unironically say he hates other people and thinks about hurting them all the time because they eat meat? I think he also said something about wanting to stamp on babies when they cry in public.
He was also going psychotic at one point because of his diet, and admitted as much, he started pinning b12 because he was afraid his brain was degenerating due to not having enough of it... but still refusing to eat meat and saying veganism is 100% healthy. lmfao.
Lad should be locked up.