Rate my sleep tips

Just finished it, will try to follow start implementing the first table then move on to the second one.

Will keep a record and will be tracking my sleep, will be a fun experience I think.

Onionbro you want in?

Attached: ZzZz.png (1600x1500, 1.32M)

Im a neet, I wake up when n my body is ready to wake up

NEET benefits

Well you can optimise that sleep for maximum neetness

my sleep is already great without doing any of that stuff thanks tho

How the fuck you get rid of dust?

Vacuum often

No problem, have you used a sleep tracker to track your quality?

>room on first floor
>leave window as wide as possible
>house is broken into and I am murdered

No I have not. Is there any way to do it that isn't a meme?

I don't have my phone near me when I sleep.

I use sleep cycle, I think sleep as android is just as good.

kek

Not bad faggot, although blue light when sun goes down and 4h no workout before bed are impossible to do.

I like to meditate 10 mins before I sleep, helps me relax and fall asleep easier.

f.lux is pretty good
it actually makes me tired when it starts to dim the colors

Have you looked into Polyphasic Sleep?

Why sleep naked?

May I ask something I've always wondered? How NEETs survive economically speaking?

My sleep schedule:
If you feel tired go to sleep until you no longer feel tired.
Works bretty well, but has left me pretty much polyphasic

Not OP but I know that in France you get 500€ a month if you don't have a job, it's called the RSA. You can also benefit from various discounts/aids I think, for example you can get around 170€ for your rent from the state. That's also why we get all the sandniggers and the sub 70 IQ migrants.

t. frenchfag

Italian here. We've got it too, but not that high amount of money and only if you're actively looking for a job and it only lasts for a year or so. Damn, 500 is a lot

it's the chad way, just preference really, let the balls breath a little to

mirin

pros:
cooler genitals which benefit test
no clothing restriction
no sleepwear
on cold days, with enough blankets feels really nice

cons:
on warm days, you could sweat more
depending on your genitals size/shape, could be a bit more uncomfortable - underwear keep things tidy
more frequent sheets washing

seems good in general but i would like to know more about breathing with noze caus im breathing hvy with mouth an how can I fix it

is important for quality of sleep

Fix: Tape your mouth tonight

Magnesium and ibutamoren(mk677) raised my sleep quality immensely.

inb4 user suffocate because if this and dies in its sleep. I can already see the news.

Regarding supplementation, i tried Melatonin at 5, 10 and 20mg 10-60m before sleeping and didn;t see much benefit on or off, apart from feeling a bit tired at first, but then i still wake up in the middle of the night or too early. Does it mean i'm not sensitive?

For zinc and magnesium, looks like i'm getting +17 and +800mg from food - IIRC recommended daily intake is 11 and 350mg respectively. Would i get any additional benefit from supplementation or what's the bio-availability/absorption rate from food sourced micros?

You got any tips for keeping mouth shit except tape?

in my case, back sleeping made it easier to drop my jaw. try side sleeping.
taping your mouth with facial hair could be annoying - another reason to shave

Mouth breathing because of stuffy nose?

Good list my friend. I would also advise to place two or three plants in your bedroom. Specific plants produce oxygen at night and filter the air in your room

Attached: 2l5w6r66eee01.jpg (4032x3024, 986K)

>ibutamoren

Based, what changes did you notice the most?

Attached: d2632509-1cd5-4100-8d3c-84c40ae7f64d_1.02a2c12ae534c2af9783dffad9eeab65.jpg (450x450, 31K)

Sleepy teas! Lavender, kava kava, chamomile, mint, etc are great as a bedtime ritual. They also taste great and help you stay hydrated

Great tip, also drink from a glass or steel straw so you don't get your teeth all british