Insomnia is killing my gains. What do?

Insomnia is killing my gains. What do?

Attached: Hellu+daily+remindarr+tu+stay+hydrated_5dea44_6070950.jpg (657x527, 57K)

Sleep

sleep more

Why are you insomnia?
Is it literally cant sleep? Or you dread waking up in the morning to face the day so you stay awake late at night escaping into internet/games/shows/reading etc?
Caffeine addiction cycle due to sleep loss, thus causing shit sleep next night?
Poor sleep environment bad temperature loud not feeling security?

Just take some dream water

Literally just can't sleep dude. Lay awake in bed for hours tossing and turning.
I don't consume much caffeine except for pre-workout. However I do lift at night (8-10pm) because that's when I feel most energized. Could the pre-workout still be hecking me up this late?

You take pre-workout in the evening??? No wonder you can't sleep you retarded fucking dumbass moron. Do you know how much caffeine there is in pre-workout??? I can't imagine being this stupid...
Also no matter if you take pre-workout or not, working out in the evening is bad for your sleep.

You're taking pre workout before bed you absolute fucking utter mongoloid

Fuck I laughed.

Jesus christ user

Attached: 1465709254779.jpg (766x960, 80K)

drink warm milk

Lol I know it's stupid but I've had this routine loosely for about 2 years and I haven't experienced sleep problems until now. Thought I was ok:^)

Attached: 1492603749609.jpg (451x337, 27K)

just be yourself

If y9u could bump your workout to 5 or 6 you'd be better off

this, work out at 6 and get to bed at 9. you can get 8 hours of sleep, and still wake up early.

try supplementing ZMA. I did, and not even memeing, I havent been so well rested my whole life. like i sleep harder than a baby these days

Psychofag specialized in sleeping disorders here.
Here are "all" the things you can do to improve your sleeping schedule:
- always go to sleep to the same hour and wake up at the same hour
- drink water when you wake up and avoid coffe/tea in the evening
- sleep in a cold room
- don't eat 2 hours before sleeping
- avoid light, especially blue light from screen 1 hour before sleeping
- avoid booze and drugs in general
- change your sheets and pillow
- take a warm shower/bath

If there's somehing specific bothering you just tell me

take a couple benadryl at night

What do you think causes snoring? I'm annoying my roommates and I want to stop.

not the same user, but there are mouthpieces you can wear to bed that adjust your jaw posture so that you supposedly don't snore (keeps your airways open)

I tried this out today by doing my workout at 3pm and it honestly felt so much better. I was previously going so late because it was most convenient for my schedule but I'm willing to make sacrifices. Much thanks

I'm retarded I replied to this wrong lol, actually meant for

Also going to give all of these a try.
Do have a question, at the start of the year I went through a pretty bad insomnia cycle for about a month. All nighters were common and once in 4 days I managed to get just 4 hours of sleep. I was extremely exhausted but I just couldn't sleep. I never saw any professionals about it because I figured I'd get over it. I've started feeling the effects again this week. Do you have an idea with what was happening with my body

Meditate. Studies show that mediation aids with insomnia

Stop taling midday naps

Hi guys not OP but I suspect I have serious sleeping issues. I take no caffeine, eat clean mostly, exercise but my sleep is never deep or restful. I also never dream, or never ever remember them. Someone help me. I'm tired of being tired.

you got a free pass to an ambien script. go get it, tiger. have fun.
tell the doc "XoxomorehungThanUxoXo" sent you he'll know what it means

best position to sleep?
eye masks?
nopillow?
how do i know if i have restless leg syndrome? a fwb told me once i could have but couldn't get any confirmation. would that affect my sleep quality?

if you get an "ants in the pants" feeling when trying to stay still thats a telltale sign you have RLS.
eye masks are only necessary if you cant get your room pitch black.
nopillow should only be done to switch things up. if you can get to sleep one night try removing a pillow or two for that night.
sleeping position doesnt really matter, again like with the nopillow thing try to switch it up. if you sleep on your side, switch over to the other side. if you sleep on your back or your front, tilt your head the opposite direction you normally do. if you cant get to sleep, switch up your position.

I overdid it with cardio and now I'm 32h sleepless and still restless. It's like cocaine.

TAKE ZMA. that shit changed my whole life like damn. and you will have crazy dreams too, make sure to keep a journal of them, and go to bed early. theres lots of stuff that can help.

stop taking caffenine
stop working out 2 hours before bed
I had the same problem and when I went to the doctor he said my CNS was primed and ready to lift 300 pounds at any moment in the day

Get checked out for sleep apnea, honestly. I don’t know that CPAP machines actually help, though, unfortunately