>don't give a flying fuck about mirror muscles
>no idea what the fuck I'm doing regardless

I have six months to be capable of the following
>75+ pushups in two minutes
>80+ situps 2 minutes
>7:30 minute mile x2
>carry 45-60 lbs for approx 25 miles at at least 4mph through terrain
This my minimum standard.

I'm willing to try all manner of crazy shit if I must. I have nothing but time and the resources to basically try any diet or equipment, although I'd vastly prefer something with calisthenics as much as possible. I only ask because I think most workouts aren't gonna hit quite what I need.

>inb4 read the sticky
I did and it's great but it's not what I think I'm looking for.

>TL;DR user needs to do lots of cardio but also have ability to do some pushups and situps

Attached: ohgodwhy.jpg (262x193, 7K)

Thats fucking easy, you could do it in 2 months.

Well that's reassuring.
This is the absolute dead minimum though.

And I'm mostly concerned about the "carry 45-60 lbs for a marathon at 4-5MPH" part.

just literally start attempting it all every day

You can do this. You know exactly what you want to be able to do, so you can focus on that.

You want to do some full body work for general muscule development - if you're interested in calisthenics, Convict Conditioning (you can find pdfs online) is an incredible introduction to calisthenics and will get you where you need to be.

Re: cardio endurance - first learn how to jog for a few K, Couch to 5k apps will do that in about 2 months. Then gradually add weights into a backpack while you do it.

At the same time do long hikes on the weekend - hilly stuff is best. Learn to hike 25miles then gradually increase backpack weight.

Good luck user

ezpz lmao

Do this but unironically

Attached: One-Punch-Man-Workout.jpg (860x1236, 254K)

What do you need to be hitting these benchmarks for?

>75+ pushups in two minutes
LEL, you can do this in less than 3 weeks if you train every other day and do some push ups and dips with high reps

>80+ situps 2 minutes
Same as above

>7:30 minute mile x2
This can be done in 4 weeks

>carry 45-60 lbs for approx 25 miles at at least 4mph through terrain
This is gonna be the hardest. But it can be done in maybe 2 months. Sheer willpower can carry you 50% of that distance alone

tl:dr set the bar higher lel

it's a maxed out APFT and about the right pace for rucking the Q/SFAS

sorry that's a lot of jargon, but in simple terms it's a baseline, deadass minimum amount of fitness for getting into special forces.

why so specific? you want to be a military man or something?

Just search for whatever country's/branch's/unit's/whatever's PT test it is that you're worried about, odds are there are training programs created to get you from nothing to passing hungover on a bad day after 2 hours of sleep with the flu that will spoon feed you every step.

You should be fine, calisthenics and running are ezpz unless you're a really big dude, and rucking can be legitimately fun when you're not doing it in some stupid ass formation.

I actually do enjoy a good ruck.
>the standards are secret and only the cadre will really know time standards for some events

I just know the minimums and I'm starting there

>I'm willing to try all manner of crazy shit if I must

Here's a craAAaAaAAaaAazy routine to try:

>2 minutes of push-ups
>2 minutes of situps
>2 mile run
>25 mile ruck with 45-60 pounds

Don't overthink it, OP.

That's easy man just run and practice pushups and doing fast situps and when you run run FAST not long FAST man run FAAAST

You should be doing an actual SF Selection preparation program then

This is my bodyweight fitness goal for when I hit normal BMI. I would have never dreamed I could do this at my old weight of 450. Only 25lb left to go.

>do as many consecutive push-ups as you can
>do as many consecutive sit-ups as you can
>run at a 7:30 pace as far as you can
>walk with a 60 lb weighted backpack as far as you can
Repeat every single day and make sure you eat enough nutritious food

whats a 7:30 pace? a mile?

Yes. 8 mph

What special forces, Royal Marines?

pretty sure he means the US green berets