Can you trust THIS to clean and wash your body ?

Or the jews managed to kike this by poisoning your skin, your body , your blood and your hormone balance ?

Seriously ?

Attached: ContainsJewsProducts.jpg (800x800, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8
anabolicmen.com/sodium-bicarbonate-testosterone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whats with caring about all of this hormone shit and atleast not taking an ai alone

jesus

/nopoo/ is the only true way to make it

i thought the same until i went on test, on trt i dont need soap but on high test i literally have frosting on my skin one hour after showering

No, you can only trust products bought from Alex Jones directly

Like this one ?

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8

Baking soda my nigga. Highly antibacterial, no xenoestrogens.

Never used soap in decades. Im still alive, smelling like a flower. Usually water is enough unless people roll around in grease or shit or something.

I do no shampoo (unless my hair is extremely dirty so like 3 times a year) but I use the soap bar pretty much every day.

How would you do without it to clean your body ? To wash your feets, your pubis and penis, your ass and the region near the asshole (the dirtiest place) and to wash the armpits ? (I don't put on the face, it always dried my face too much so I stopped).

You just can't wash it all just with water !

Anyone use this? I have heard its like the best fucking soap you can use

Attached: 64528_1.jpg (435x341, 28K)

What is baking Soda? Coca Cola ?

Dude that tuff is WAY too strong to use on skin. Stuffs up the pH

Some soaps that are plant oil based are actually extremely estrogenic.

Stay away from anything related to lavender.

So what ? Just Water ?

How do you wash your pubis, penis and ass area effectively then ?

Attached: hummmmm.jpg (500x278, 17K)

Can't you read?
Use soaps that aren't plant oil based if you want to avoid any possible risk involved.
Or just don't use soaps that are made with lavender oil along with a bunch of other specific plant oils.

So what matter should the soap be made off if not plant oil based ?

Can you redpill me on /nopoo/?

I constantly have dandruf and im losing my hair slowly. If I lean over and scratch my head it looks like its snowing

It's certainly aesthetic

First food, second tap water, third milk, now fucking soap
Come off it you utter cretins

Attached: 1508857177914.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works

Nazis made soap out of jews. You really think it's bad for you?

If you have bad dandruff use medicated shampoo you gross nigger

dandruff is a fungus, get some special shampoo. if it's due to dry scalp nopoop can help

use nizoral shampoo asap.
your dandruff and your balding might be linked. nizoral fixed my dandruff and also slowed my hair loss not even shilling right now.

Just run all your skin products through EWG's Skin Deep database to check for the bad stuff.

Attached: 1460905533159.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Look up animal oil based soaps?
Or just look up the list of plant oils used in soaps that have confirmed estrogenic effects.
Lavender seems to be the main one, there are olive oil based soaps, those have no feminizing effects.

>on trt
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaja

Not the french ones.

stopped using soap and my skin looked 100% better,

And now you smell like poo

>beer gives you tits
>soy gives you tits
>soap gives you tits

I'm genuinely interested

Does Brewer's yeast gives you tits though ?

Attached: brewers-yeast.jpg (800x528, 34K)

>specific plants cause issues in human hormonal balance

Crazy innit? It's almost as if products that weren't used for the majority of our evolutionary history cause side effects when we are exposed to them.

Really makes me think.
Also look up red clover consumption in sheep.
Even herbivores who eat the wrong kind of plant suffer immensely healthwise.

Look up dogs and chocolate. If it's bad for them then it must be for us!

Bros what the fuck is EVERYTHING in the modern world xenestrogenic? Is the only solution to just go inawoods?

I only use soap on my armpits, my ass and my dick(not a lot)
Honestly I don’t know if there’s any difference, I would like to stop using shampoo but my scalp gets really dry and get dandruff

IT'S good. It's the manliest scent you can get. You'll smell like asphalt campfire.

Except we know why chocolate is bad for dogs.
Sheep suffer from red clover consumption just as humans suffer from red clover consumption.
Because of its phytoestrogens.

What a terrible, horrible snarky attempt to make a point.

Attached: normal frog.jpg (400x381, 29K)

baking mother fucking soda

>toothpaste
baking soda
>soap
baking soda

There are so many uses for this motherfucker

anabolicmen.com/sodium-bicarbonate-testosterone/ PLUS THIS

Sodium bicarbonate you brainlet

>toothpaste
baking soda

Is this actually safe? What the fuck dude it wears your teeth down.

Need more info, is this a secret weapon or something?

buy some dandruff shampoo damn

Moderation!

reddit tier reply you fucking faggot brainlet

I am soapless for 4 years now, can confirm. Skin is more healthy too.

Sage

>Savon de Marseille
The only true bar soap. I'll try going no soap for a while though, just to check how it goes.

>basic hygiene is a Jewish trick

Some false flagger is coming here and making everyone’s socialization problems even worse by giving disastrous advice on purpose.

do you nasty faggots really not use soap? congrats you're disgusting and your dicks smell like shit from all the smegma. just because you dont notice how bad you smell doesnt mean other people cant. this is the equivalent of:
>"hey bro do i smell like weed?"
>"nah bro you're good"
>-2 kids that smell like weed
use soap you fucking smelly faggots, because using "just water" isnt enough. you're not going to gain estrogen from soap quit being retards and clean yourselves. how have you faggots not developed jock itch or athletes foot or other fungal infections?

>smelling like a flower
flowers dont smell like dick cheese. chances are other people dont think you smell like flowers, they think you smell like shit. go wash yourself.
you're telling me you go to the gym and sweat, come home and rinse it off with just water? thats fucking gross.
how do you not have staph infections? how do you not have jock itch?

and not to mention you guys dont wash your asses. that's putrid we arent fucking animals.
no wonder you douchebags have such a hard time getting pussy or making friends

I use dish washer , makes me feel clean. Never had a problem , body soap makes me feel slimy

what the fuck user? dish soap? you probably think soap makes you feel slimy because thats the only moisturizer your dry ass skin gets.

I doubt its that bad but I actually found I don't even need soap. Takes a couple of weeks to a month for your body to stop making so many oils but it balances out. Just have to scrub hard with a clean wash cloth. Gets all the surface stuff without extracting your pores.

I don't think its a conspiracy like everyone seems to think, I just think its a byproduct of laziness.

>how do you not have staph infections? how do you not have jock itch?

Somehow for almost all of history people got along just fine with river or sea water bathing without getting absolutely fucked by bacteria. Your body isn't that fragile m8.

Just be a real man and don't use soap. I've never used soap and I don't smell.

Using soap kills all the good bacteria and after doing it for so long you've fucked yourself. Good job

I use a konjac sponge and Molton Brown Black Peppercorn body wash
Used to use Baxter body wash but looking for a change

they also all smelled like shit.

>and i don't smell
again just because you can't tell how bad you smell doesn't mean other people can't.

again just because you can't notice how bad you smell doesn't mean other people can't

>I've never used soap and I don't smell.

You don't smell just like kikes and niggers don't smell.

>again just because you can't tell how bad you smell doesn't mean other people can't.

Do nopoo but also buy castor oil and run it thru ur hair after showering. It clears it up and thickens the hair