Judgment free zone you lunkheads

>$10/mo
>open 24 hours
>has weights
i don't care what anyone says or how many fat people are exercising around me (a good thing btw), i love planet fitness. >:(

Attached: Planet_Fitness_North_Scarborough_18-L-e633075c-69ab-47ad-b2c2-6a7178cdd215_0.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eAj08nAFP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the little face at the end completely ruined the bait OP

And if you get the full 18 months it's even cheaper!

Attached: 1436426354795.jpg (600x800, 108K)

>Obvious making fun of Planet Fitness
>bait

is this bait or do you don't know what bait is? Who is getting baited now?

but you can't squat deadlift or do bench = no gainz

OPEN 24 HOURS

[spoiler]but not always[/spoiler]

Attached: 1436426337636.jpg (640x640, 113K)

get out you stupid lunk, we're not a gym. We're Planet Fitness!

Attached: 1436426286014.jpg (600x900, 53K)

Has anyone ever dealt with a gym bully? I'm a skelly and I live in a shitty neighbourhood so i'm reluctant to join a gym because of potential gym bullies.

Well ever since I joined Planet Fitness I no longer had to deal with gymtimidation no.

Attached: PlanetFitnessLunkAlarm.webm (568x320, 1.09M)

Come on guys Planet Fitness threads are so comfy

Attached: 1436426183550.jpg (612x612, 127K)

Any anons rich enough to go to equinox? it's a conundrum because if you're under 30 you probably cant afford it but if you're over 30 you really should have your own home gym

Attached: Equinox_Vancouver_Interior-26-copy.jpg (1500x1000, 316K)

If you're over 30 and still go to the gym you have a big chance of getting a heart attack

I have two gyms and a home gym and i go to pf the most

Is that real? kek

New to American Education?

Attached: 1436426371746.jpg (612x612, 101K)

what the actual fuck, I'm right in reading that as $200 for 18 months, right?

I've been to the beverly hills one and another one in la and they were some of the worst gyms ive ever been to. The locker rooms were the best tho.

>nothing free weight related heavier than 60lbs

We don't want to hear about your gay escapades

$10 per month
or
$11 per month

Ok boys. Are they fucking memeing?

>no bench
>60lb barbells
>s m i t h m a c h i n e s
>treadmills
>treadmills
>treadmills
>treadmills
>treadmills
>treadmills
>treadmills
>no squat rack
>the old man who’s always naked in the locker room
>treadmills
It’s ok if you’re first starting out. But it really sucks there, I switched to golds.

>tfw fell for the home gym meme
>tfw no old naked man in locker room to ask you if you like cucumbers

The business model is brilliant. Most Americans are fat so they're targeting the largest demo in the country and at $10/month they can get a huge number of members and I'd be willing to bet close to 90% of their members don't go more than 1 time a month.

>No certified personal trainers
>No free weights and no squat racks keeps insurance low
>No day care center
>no pools
Honestly the cost of operating this place must be pennies compared to actual gyms and recreational centers

Thats cheap

I pay 130 euros for 3 months

>but not always

Seems like never to me
monday- friday open 9 hours
weekened open 12 hours

youtube.com/watch?v=8eAj08nAFP4

this alarm can surely not be real

Then why are you on Jow Forums?

Yeah I go there cause price and I am working with pull ups and 20-30lb dumbbells for my routine. Once I'm beyond that I'll move on to another gym.

Ya gotta start somewhere and the pizza is another form of training your will power to not eat it. Not my problem if people get jewed into eating it and staying fat

i heard the girls at Planet Fitness are quite freaky though

Attached: PlanetFitness.webm (314x600, 1.73M)

They mean that they open on Monday at midnight and don't close until Friday at 9am.

I...it's not rape if she cums thrice and I hold off on ejaculating till then.
That's the law.

I feel like the opposite is true, wut

Although I detest this faggot place, as I believe the message is damaging and just plain gay as fuck. From a capitalist stand point I admire the company for exploiting this niche market. Normies are such fucking suckers and I spend all day trying to figure ways out to exploit them and make millions. What other long established industries can be pussified such as this to appeal more to normies?

kys

Its not bad if you are interested in cardio, dumbbells and conditioning but no barbells + pl8s is a dealbreaker.

fuck you NEET

lol

*tip*

There is already a Planet Fitness thread up you colossal faggot

The PF near me is stacked with hotties, but everyone else there made me want to unironically use the term soy boy.

I went to one of these the other days, they didn't have racks, their dumbells went up to only like 70 pounds, is it even a gym?

More shit like this. Im gonna pull my dick out at the cutie almost barely legal thot at my gym. Think she'll love me? Im gonna get her good.

has anyone tried Crunch? They're only $10/month but I'm worried it will be like PF with no barbells.