/plg/ powerlifting general

Welcome to the incel support group

Enjoy your stay

Attached: 46F2508F-0D2B-4F1F-B723-08816231A3B5.jpg (400x939, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhwsCCtsaDk
youtube.com/watch?v=a9O2FGri0Ug
oldschooltrainer.com/bill-starrs-5-x-5-training/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sneed

There is nothing wrong with a decent arch on bench

Attached: 1468635560587.png (1430x2049, 2.46M)

Dumb tripfags belong to Reddit.

First for cannot wait for /swimming in your day off gym as a part of an active recovery/

Help there is yogurt on my phone screen sos

you masturbated to rebeka again?

Just will it to not be there.

youtube.com/watch?v=DhwsCCtsaDk
pulls 390kg x 3 for a joke video filmed on a potato cam

>youtube.com/watch?v=a9O2FGri0Ug
pulls 330kg x 1 with a bendy bar and has to make a dramatic video about it

Why are americans like that?

americans are weak as fuck, only black americans are worth anything in sports.

I have every tripfaggot filtered and this thread is dead
Alhamdulillah maybe I can go do something productive

Because Misha doesn't appeal to normies, that faggot american guy has normies gobbling his dick and gives them what they want

Are you dumb? There are only 2 tripfags posts

That's your own fault

How serious could a flat feet be affecting my squat? Could it be the cause of hip pain?

try it out and let us know

>going for bench pr
>only other person in the weightroom
>biggest guy in the gym, bodybuilder, shredded af
>ask him for a spot
>touches the bar halfway on 3rd rep
>touches the bar completely on 4th rep

Is spotting just a meme? If a guy like that doesn't know how to spot, who the fk do I ask then?

Attached: 1523601354235.png (433x465, 43K)

>bench pr
>spot from a random guy
lmao you were asking for it. Just don't get spotter and either finish the set or accept your death.

>bench pr
>4 reps
???

Most probably

If your arches collapse inwards then you'll not be able to use your glutes as effectively. Which means your other hip musculature may have to pick up the slack.

this
this and it’s easy to tell which one is doing it for attention like a girl

Definitely just have to try to keep the arch and be hyper aware of what your foot is doing but it’s not really something to use as a crutch because I have the same also Ben Pollack has flat as fuck feet too.

One of these lifters is a 350 pound freak of nature who is a national champion and a competitor in weightlifting, powerlifting, and strong man.

The other lifter is a little over 200 pounds , and essentially does powerlifting as a hobby.

You must be a real bitter faggot to fault a guy for getting excited at a 700-pound + pull when he's doing it as a hobby.

Yeah next time I do my warmup I'll film it to LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

>Yeah next time I do my warmup I'll film it to LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
Nobody wants to watch you pulling your three plate work sets.

My point exactly.

There's some proper bitter sad cunts on here lad.

He's got thousands of followers and making money off doing what he loves. But let's not be cringe because it triggers user...

I'd be wary of using someone as outlier-y as Pollack as an example. The crux of the message is solid though, flat feet is a negative but it's no death sentence to progress.

>he has thousands of followers and makes money! that means he is right and noble and you are wrong and bitter!

Attached: 570C51CF-0B29-46AC-AA26-DA044949C25C.jpg (258x245, 25K)

You're acting like a woman trying to tear down other people who are better than you.

If you don't like his shit, just unsubscribe nigguh.

Oh no someone makes money posting on youtube that means i must suck his dick. Nice fucking logic.

Morning, lads.

How's everyone been doing? 2 weeks into my cut now and I'm down about 4 lbs already. Gonna try to lose about 8 more. Lifts still feeling pretty strong too.

WAWTT?
WAWET?
WAWLTT?
WAWFT?

Attached: Deadlift 445x3.webm (1920x1080, 2.81M)

>morning
It's past 14

See

Lmao if i were trying to bring him down i would shitpost on his youtube not over here. Yet again proving buletproof logic.

Did hiroshimoot broked posting again?

he broke whole Jow Forums

That makes it even worse. You went from acting like a woman, to acting like a Junior High girl.

You can't bitch to the guy's face, and you can't even bitch on his YouTube channel. Instead you do it here anonymously like a little cunt.

Your bitching brings no value or improvement to anything here. Focus on improving yourself and shut the fuck up.

or maybe I can just call some guy a fag without you cock suckers defending him lmao

>or maybe I can just say things without anyone ever disagreeing with me lmao
>or maybe I can just restart a 7 hour old argument because I have nothing better to do other than drink and fap to trannies

i tried highbar holy shit my uppwrback is weak i get why gbro keeps saying arch thoracic made a huge difference

lmao

lol literally text book projection

but I didnt do either of those things...

Why does garagebro lie about his cycle? We all know powerlifting cycles are way more intense than bodybuilding ones.

Is he embarrrased he’s not elite despite all the shit he’s taking?

t. doesnt know about pdes

projection

lol reatard

I don't think I've ever seen anybody more butt hurt about being a weak little bitch.

I believe him about his drug usage. I think some of the basic principles behind his usage are wrong and that an endocrinologist isn't going to know that much about how to use PEDs, but I don't think that he's a liar.

Also powerlifting blasts/cycles are in no way shape or form as intense as mens open bodybuilding ones.

>Also powerlifting blasts/cycles are in no way shape or form as intense as mens open bodybuilding ones.

Powerlifters take highly androgenic drugs like halotestin which is far harsher than bodybuilding drugs.

lol hes on just trt whats up son

he’s on trt because all the steroids have destroyed his endocrine system so he’ll be permanently low test without it

that's the thing, there's basically nothing that a powerlifter would take that a mens open bodybuilder wouldn't and most likely in higher dosages. Then you add on diuretics and other fun compounds (eg potential dnp/opiate use) on top of the peds and you just have a more dangerous drug cocktail.

Halotestin, one of the top 3 harshest orals is used exclusively by strength athletes.

Finally set a pr after a bad run in health. It's in deficit dl but still don't care

99.99% of PLers, even at internationally competitive levels are on basic shit in moderate dosages and orals near comp date. people like tom martin and dan green are the exception not the rule

>deficit dl PR

This isn’t a thing

Why is a skelly like you cutting?

he realized he will never be strong with his GDE genes so now he’s just focused on looking strong

>deficit deadlift

Yeah bro got a new deficit squat PR it was the most weight I ever dropped down with I couldn’t squat it back up but I’m really happy anyway NEW DEFICIT SQUAT PR baby yeahhhh.

It's real to me damnit

Can pr in anything you record progress in

Anyone remember when plg had some good posters

>he doesn't track his progress in several supplemental lifts which have a strong correlation to his s/b/d
>he hates fun

who here /callouses making jerking off uncomfortable/

>who here /callouses making jerking off uncomfortable/
One of the benefits of having sex with women, is that they have soft hands. You should try it sometime.

>Anyone remember when plg had some good posters
At first I thought a few shit posters were ruining plg. Then I thought people were shitposting ironically. Now I'm worried that it is just a generational issue. Plg is mostly soft doughy soy boys with four plate deadlifts and 1 plate bench presses who would rather be ironic and catty instead of being strong.

Lifting has exponentially increased by grip strength. No woman will ever be able to please me now that I'm used to a manly deadlift grip on my cock.

I want to die

My girlfriend is a drunk and I can't handle it any longer

Ey lads, having a right moment here.

oldschooltrainer.com/bill-starrs-5-x-5-training/
On the Strength Factor template there would you read the wed/fri squats as 5x5 across?

>letting your gf drink alcohol

basically begging to get cucked

Yeah, I think about suicide

dumb her bro women are gains goblins

Ive heard halo doesnt live upto the hype, i dont know anyone that uses it

Lol a lot of bodybuilders use halo in the last couple of weeks of comp prep to give them a boost when theyre massively depleted and have no energy to train, everyone knows that

This

Everyone good gave up and let the shitposters win, now youre just left with me sorry

>only show emotion when you can deadlift 1000 lbs!!!!
Tips*

200mg of test can get you quite far.

I'm straight btw

Well I'm ugly and introvert, I will most likely die alone if I dump her

make alex great again

200 is an enhanced dose ofc it can

I only take 150, half a ml a week

I tried quorn. its a bit sickly. added olive oil to make up for lack of calories

trip on sam

Ive memed about drinking oil before sam posted here, and gbro did it before me

>Hehe I only take 200 mg and then throw in 50mg of anavar for meets
>*pins 700 mg tren 1g mast 2g test
>*eats 200 mg drol 250 mg dbol

why do you think gbro is lying? no bully but he looks like a chubby normie and isnt particularly strong

its some poster from fraud whos weaker than the actual natties here so hes projecting basicallg

all the guys on my gym with big benches have gfs who lift with them. coincidence??

Ill reply to each individual one
Tren - tried 150mg a week, couldnt sleep and felt shit constantly
Mast - who the fuck takes mast
Test - more than a trt dose with other compounds is a waste i tell everyone that
Anadrol - even thinking about it makes my lower back cramp and shins get pumped
Dbol - its alright

My current stack is 150 test 400 eq, dropped var a few weeks back, im getting the results i want so no point upping and im nowhere near a comp so even less point upping

When was the last time you saw me irl?

Ill agree with you on the strong bit though, 265/180/320 is average/intermediate at best

>hes projecting basicallg
Nothing worse than men acting like women. Trying to slander another man is pathetic.

Attached: Projection general.jpg (777x744, 324K)

I have a very good shot at qualifying for 2019 usapl raw open nationals at 83. Plus I was like 14% bf at the start of my cut. No harm in getting down to 10% or so.

Can someone make me a vocaroo saying not to worry about my stretch marks and that everything will be ok in a soft loving voice

I need it to sleep

>4 years from now
>"Gee guys, I know you know I said I'd finally be 200lbs at the end of this bulk, but I'm 195 right now and I'm starting to lose ab definition. I better cut to 185. Don't worry, I'll hit 400 wilks in the next 6 months. Seems reasonable, right?"

Pete did terrible at his last meet who ever said that his rpe 10 sumo singles were bad I admit I was wrong

>no harm

Yes there is

Zydrunas went from multiple world's strongest man to barely being able to qualify after he cut, doesn't even place top 3 now. If you're under 20% bodyfat you're not lifting heavy weights simple.

Attached: zydrunas.jpg (1068x657, 111K)

I want to fucking die

I'll kill you for $50