2015 was 9 years ago

>2015 was 9 years ago
I can't fucking take it anymore

Attached: B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg (544x362, 29K)

atleast the end is approaching

>jesus was born more than 2000 years ago
JUST END MY SUFFERING

>It's almost 2000 years since Jesus Christ

Attached: 1522771333756.png (900x1042, 90K)

Don't worry, we are ~20 years away from curing biological ageing.

I mean this in all seriousness, it's going to be fine. Just make it to 2040 and you'll have lived long enough to live forever.

>living as a +30yo
Not interested.

>2015
>9 years ago

But curing biologicl ageing won't mean freezing you as you are; it will mean rejuvenation. You would be in - at least - the peak physical condition that you had ever been in.

Bruh, I'm no molecular biologist, but I am a medfag, and let me tell you that we're nowhere near the technology to reverse aging. Whatever source you're getting your info from is probably biased or full of sensationalism.

$1 bet?

I'm sorry but if this is your way of coping with mortality you're really going to be disappointed.
The human body is extremely complex and we don't even have the knowledge to pinpoint every aging process on a cellular level, and achieving this on a human would be far more difficult.
If you are young then I hope that you find solace in the fact that when you get older you lose the fear of death.

>If you are young then I hope that you find solace in the fact that when you get older you lose the fear of death.
Not the same user, but really? How? I'm not gonna fool myself into believing that I can live forever, but the thought of not existing and just emptiness is terrifying.

I was just like you when I was a teen, I had panic attacks almost every night thinking how I would just disappear into nothing one day and that I can't do anything to keep my consciousness from dying.
But something just clicks as you age and you start accepting it, at least I did. You start longing for death as you get older, I guess.

OP you retard. Can you even do math? 2015+9 is 2023. We're in 2018 right now dumbass.

2015+9 = 2024
Can you even do the math?

I think what he was trying to say is 2015+7 = 2023

Dumbfuck

wow you sure showed him

It's meant to be ironic, you fucking autist.

>Pro-tip, if something is obviously, blatantly wrong, when by all rights it shouldn't be, then chances are, it's the result of intentional exaggeration, or irony for humorous effect.

It's similar to those threads where people ironically go, "9/11 was thirty years ago", or "2006 was thirty years ago". ITS A JOKE, HOLY SHIT YOU ARE WHATS WRONG WITH HUMANITY, I bet your sense of humor is super literal and you laugh when a person slips on a banana peel... Jesus, you are lowering the cultural bar for everyone, kill yourself.

lmao OP btfo

This desu

>Getting basic math wrong
>Retroactively trying to cope
Wow, the absolute state of this board