FPH - Comic Addition

mangakakalot.com/chapter/shibou_to_iu_na_no_fuku_o_kite/chapter_9

Attached: p.jpg (728x1051, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eufic.org/en/food-today/article/what-makes-us-feel-full-the-satiating-power-of-foods
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1521654037690.webm (400x400, 2.98M)

Attached: 1520972205168.webm (960x540, 1.96M)

Attached: 1519810994179.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Attached: 1519660981980.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

Attached: 1519596625420.webm (720x404, 2.89M)

Someone should put the american national anthem over these videos

>cant stand up
>uses her belly to create momentum

Attached: Bear.jpg (800x450, 75K)

Pop off, James.
Seriously, how does he even gain access to calories once he is immobile?

hey those dough elementals are at least trying

>this fatty can get Stacy to run her oily rolls of fat while you can't get her to smile

>even the ugly fat chick in that comic gets laid
It's not fair

pop off james

Why is this here, look like a regular powerlifting meet.

they're recording a fetish video.

Sane way all the others do
Feeders

/thread

>Addition

>Took Civil Service Exam today
>get in waiting room almost first
>fat guy that looks like Will Keith but bigger comes in
>walks past me, sits on a table in the corner
>holy god a stench of ass, shit and death follows him
>room starts to fill with this smell
>other people come in
>for around 3-4 feet around him, nobody goes near so people are standing because of this
>get to the test, proctors telling people where to sit
>see this woman with the fear of god in her eyes as she's told to sit next to the fat guy

I've never smelled anything that vile in my life. It was beyond unwashed ass, Indian people stank and fresh shit all rolled into one.

>Mom sees me lose weight
>Wants to also and asks me how
>Explain to her how she needs to eat less and eat more fulfilling meals with protein and fiber
>Explain that fat loss only comes from calories in being less than calories out
>Says she understands
>See her two week later
>Didn't listen to anything I said
>Still eats carb loaded snacks
>Some herbalist told her to disregard what I said and buy some green tea extract pills
>Would rather listen to some pill merchant than listen to me and put effort into weight loss
Why.jpg

>carb loaded
Here we go with carbs being the worst thing ever

I guess I should have said junk food, they're just potato chips and rice crackers. It's not like she eats oatmeal or something

>green tea extract pills
I hate this meme so fucking much, every fatty I know goes on about green tea extract and going on meme 'cleanses' where they just drink a shitload of what I assume is industrial waste (given how it looks and makes them smell) without making any changes to their diet or routine whatsoever. Fatties gonna fat I suppose.

What's wrong with just green tea? Are fatties really so hateful of anything healthy that it absolutely has to be deep fried or in pill form to get it down their maw?
Green tea is fantastic, especially from shitty little Chinatown markets, but fuck pills in general.

OBSESSED

It’s because companies like Starbucks want to sell people the most sugar-loaded drinks they can while trying letting them think it is healthy because it’s got some shitty green tea mixed in.

The fuck mayne, why post that fucked up Manga? now I've read it and my head is fucked for the day. It's bizarre, depressing and weird. I was going to buy a leather jacket and go to the museum with my wife, but now all I can think of is how fucked up society is for the rest of the day.

>Would rather listen to some pill merchant than listen to me and put effort into weight loss
>put effort into weight loss

That's it right there, people just want that 'one weird trick'

>put effort into weight loss

That's it right there, people just want that 'one weird trick'

Attached: 1522883652416.jpg (599x530, 49K)

>money can get Stacy to rub her oily rolls of fat while you can't get her to smile
ftfy

Attached: 1508798552804.jpg (1030x1230, 496K)

I don't give a fuck about fat fucks and their little fucking games haha ohh my fucking god fat fucks acutally think that they matter in this world holy shit what the fuck I'm fucking dying xD really wow just no they are NOTHING in this fucking world tell you what they are a fucking joke NO ONE CARES ABOUT THEM I HOPE THEY ALL FUCKING GET CANCER AND THEN SURVIVE CANCER AND THEN THE CANCER COMES BACK AGAIN HOLY SHIT SERIOUSLY????? xDDDDDDDDDD WOW THEY are GARBAGE compared to me theyre cock is smaller than a cockroach FAGGOT xDDDD SUCK MY GIRLFRIENDS COCK FUCKING LOSER I FUCKING CURB STOMP EVERY FAT FUCK I SEE SO THEIR FACES CAN BE AS DISGUSTING AS THEIR BODIES I HOPE A ANGRY JEWISH NIGGER FAGGOT COMES TO ALL THEIR HOUSES AND RIPS YOUR INTESTINES OUT AND BLOOD GOES EVERYWHERE AND THEN HE SHOVES THE INTESTINES DOWN THEIR FUCKING LITTLE THROAT AND YOU CHOKE UNTIL THEY'RE ABOUT TO DIE BUT WAIT THERES MORE HE RIPS EACH OF THEIR LIMBS OFF AND THEY CRY IN PAIN THEN THEY DIE AND THEN HE BRINGS THEM BACK TO LIFE AND THEY FUCKING DIE AGAINNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE FAT FUCKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1521256770954.jpg (608x800, 50K)

Attached: erufuda.png (624x1078, 1001K)

It's not that carbs are bad for you in a balanced diet. It's that the typical fatty eats way more carbs than they should and that carbs are the best thing to cut back on because they are the least satisfying source of calories.

Obviously you can eat carbs and be healthy, but you can safely live without them and that's not true for the other macro nutrients.

Why do you guys hate fat people? Fat being bring your value up just by being fat. Every fat person in this world literally makes you seem more attractive in comparison. Being buff wouldn't mean anything if everyone was buff like you. Your rank in this world literally goes up by not even doing anything thanks to fat people.

Some of us have self hate issues. I come here when I need a reminder of what I don't want to go back to. Still a fat fuck from 330 down 220, if I keep cutting hopefully it'll be off before the holidays.

i used to be fat when i was 9 and i still hate myself because of it

It's people who have gone from being fat to skinny who hate fats the most. They know how retarded you have to be to wallow in self pitty and delusion.

eufic.org/en/food-today/article/what-makes-us-feel-full-the-satiating-power-of-foods claims carbs are more satiating than fat

Most of them won't do shit about their weight anyways. Some will eat more because of the hate. The ones that make it will be few and they deserve it if they do.

And by 'deserve it' I meant that they deserve to make it

If by carbs you mean the complex carbs in vegetables, then yes

Attached: 1404315995957.jpg (460x479, 38K)

Attached: 1509329634727.gif (332x309, 2.99M)

O O F
O
F

Attached: 1484364000972.jpg (500x507, 60K)

I have an idea. I have some old, probably rotten candy. I'm gonna layer the bottom with the old stuff and keep the top full of new candy and keep it constantly refilled. So anyone who takes only a few pieces will be fine but if you decide to take the whole pot, have fun with the old stuff. Can't wait for Halloween

Attached: 1404317607984.png (651x655, 748K)

Attached: 1404327874614.jpg (664x230, 20K)

How about just fill the bottom with dead spiders?

Fat fucks won't eat dead spiders

they still would have won user. they got the whole bowl for free

Attached: 1523650940333-0.jpg (1054x1200, 208K)

Attached: 1523650940333-1.jpg (940x1200, 187K)

Attached: 1523650940333-2.jpg (897x1200, 152K)

Attached: DTTu6z1VAAA3TIr.jpg (820x1200, 82K)

Attached: DTTu6z0VQAAjaEH.jpg (797x1200, 77K)

>liberal, atheism, gay, lesbianism

Attached: 1497482076526.png (228x221, 9K)

I wish irl fatties were this cute

>why do you care if your society is rotten XD

Fat chicks aren't more likely to have sex with you and even if they were they are not fuckable.

Attached: 1491180713629.gif (360x360, 3.52M)

Attached: 1467870756534.gif (300x300, 1.91M)

Holy shit good job dude

10 000 IQ post

>be me
>yesterday
>on a cut
>decide to go and buy food
>buy quark and some meat (64 g of protein and about 700 calories in total)
>see stacies in the shop I know
>the all buy either crisps or chocolate bar (not the high cacao percent)
>the next day they complain how hard is it to lose weight and how little they eat

I

Attached: fatlove.jpg (1270x1512, 321K)

Attached: IMG_6985-fix.jpg (750x1144, 191K)

Rekt

Told my sister to stop snacking and try to go longer without eating until real meals instead since she asked me for weight loss tips. She told me "I can't do that, it's not my style." What the fuck does that even mean

Tongue in cheek I call these pigs THICC since fat libtard women sincerely call themselves THICC

She wants to keep eating like shit. And women like eating because it brings them happiness. Every time I see a female after something stressfull, they are always eating something.
And I am sorry for your sister, my sister has always been a health-nuts and she knows calorie counting and she is a cardio bunny. She managed to lose weight even after the birth of her child. I am proud of her.

Last week, I asked her if she's counting her calories and asked her how much. Told me it was 1400 so she would be done for the day but then later goes out with her friends to eat dinner. I guess I'll just give up, just sucks that she would just lie to me like that. Sorry for the rant.

Are you Jow Forums? I thought if I could stop being a skelly (and get Jow Forums) I could get my sister to lose some weight, but I don't know how well it'll work.

You cannot really help women (or men) unless they want to help themselves.

I tried with my gf, but eventually she went back to "her" way after complaining that my way didn't work fast enough. She's been the same weight since.

More /fat/ than Jow Forums, but I just got from 190 to 180-182 depending on water in a little over a month. Maybe when my results are more impressive I'll try to help her again.

I've always been close with my family so I just get a craving to help them

At least she improved her wallpaper

No probs bro, we are all going to make it.

>accountant
>not even part of the act

>The fatter they get the less clothing they wear
why do they do this? the only reason i can think of is that they subconsciously hate themselves so much that they are attempting to cause disgust among a large enough section of society that we collectively agree to start putting them in concentration camps.

This thread inspired me to work out today. Good job anons

I wouldn't bother to reply but she looks a lot like one of my obnoxious and obviously obese housemates, whom I would actually kill but won't as I don't want to go to prison for such a subhuman.
Of course Reddit would find that hambeast attractive. Cant blame them, mental disabilities are very common. These threads make me either laugh or cringe but this photo just pissed me off.
Fat black women had me rethink about not being racist

Attached: 1523545381115.jpg (918x597, 216K)

RIP them ankles, maybe the injury ended up forcing her to calorie control and lose weight. One can hope.

>Fat black women had me rethink about not being racist
So thin black people kept you from being racist?

Attached: 3Jah3MP_d.jpg (470x313, 26K)

She's lazy and glutton.

Have fun getting sued.

what a fun read

Attached: barf.jpg (728x1042, 169K)

Being a eurofag, black ppl being a criminal ridden group was not very prevalent, or was well covered by the media (well at least until a few years ago). I would kind of try to be an understanding person and try not to be prejudiced towards them. There are some black ppl who are not as degenerate and are actually cool, but when I see a fat black woman I take it for granted their personality matches their looks.
Inb4 Balkan

Attached: 1522820008137.jpg (640x640, 109K)

this. although small chance that maybe they will feel very slightly better and stick with it

>lose weight through bulimia
>get dumped because bf was a closet chubby chaser

lmaoing @ her life

Attached: lol.jpg (728x1063, 114K)

>Being a eurofag
>inb4 Balkan

Well you sure aren't from western Europe. Black people almost always seem to have the lowest IQs in any organization I've been in. It was clear that they were there because of some kind of affirmative action program. I've met one black person of normal intelligence in my years. I'm not saying they're all bad - the ones I met were all trying to be law abiding citizens. But when a race is saddled with an average IQ of 87, it's impossible to interact with them as you would with other races.

Attached: 1522979447236.jpg (962x664, 106K)

I'll never understand bulimia.
It's more unpleasant making yourself vomit than it is not being completely stuffed.
And it fucks your teeth up something horrible.
What's the manga about?

>heavy breathing

and of course she goes crazy after losing weight

Attached: wew.jpg (728x1071, 178K)

The thing that triggers me is that they're barefeet. Why no shoes?

Oh, the 'you manatee'

I bet this manga was written by a fatty
I bet you
Or at least someone who has never eaten healthy food that tastes good

>evil girl fucks her bf and gets her fired
>admitted to hospital for anemia and health issues
>ends with her bf marrying a new fat girl

sheeeit

Attached: end.jpg (728x1060, 125K)

Just nothing fits them any more. It's more effort to put more clothes on.