*crackles at you*

How do I get my knees to pipe the fuck down, Jow Forums?
It's really distracting when I squat.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_do-you-hear-your-knee-crackling-oft (643x482, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-SQ3F9mqIOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Some crack is normal

It's air bubbles in your joints popping. Should go away after a couple warmup sets. Nothing to be concerned about.

Does it ever go away?

Nope.

It's air bubbles in your joints popping. Should go away after a couple warmup sets. Nothing to be concerned about.

Yea it does. I used to crack like a mf but started eating raw butter and drinking raw milk. Also lot of raw eggs.
Now i can't even force myself to crack my back with twists and shit.
Tk.dr.: calcium is not a meme

i like you

well yeah, if it goes away it's fine.
If you always have cracking no matter how many you do it might indicate a problem.
ESPECIALLY if you feel something moving awkwardly. This happens most often with shoulder though.

Cardio and stretching.

actually using your feet when you squat and rooting in the floor

It's air bubbles in your joints popping. Should go away after a couple warmup sets. Nothing to be concerned about .

what about if you're already warmed up and on your final work set?
youtube.com/watch?v=-SQ3F9mqIOc

That's the sound of your bones cracking. No good OP, better start drinking more milk before they crumble away.

>air bubbles
No it's not. It's a momentary vacuum slamming shut. The same as your knuckles cracking.

Is this true? I don't drink milk but if it strengthens my bones if I have a glass a week I'd do it

lol'd @ "pipe the fuck down"

I used to have that problem. Never thought about it, it's gone away as I've gotten older, more out of shape, and heavier? Interesting...

You should have a glass a day regardless

eat some raw ginger, onion, garlic, honey and drink milk

Strech before you go to bed. Get your knees flexed and ready before your sets or maybe widen you stance a little

lol'd @ "pipe the fuck down"

I used to have that problem. Never thought about it, it's gone away as I've gotten older, more out of shape, and heavier? Interesting...