Jow Forums has made me fucking hate myself

>192 pounds/87 kg
>The dreaded 5'10 & 1/2''
> Lifting for three years from being a skinny little bitch at 140 lbs
>Look at every Jow Forums thread with guys that look monumentally better than me

How the fuck do I overcome this? I feel so inferior; matter how much work I put in, I will never be happy with myself. How do you overcome insecurity about your body? -(Especially insecurity caused by Jow Forums)

I just turned 18 if that makes a difference, so lifting since I was 15.

Attached: 1513943630473.png (772x804, 414K)

compare yourself today, to yourself yesterday
comparing yourself to others will only ever lead to disappointment

Jesus senpai, you're only 18. Take this advice and avoid snap city: unless you are a genetic prodigy, you will be skinny until your mid to late 20s. I wanted to be built like a powerlifter so badly I snapped my shit at 20, and now at 27 my metabolism has slowed enough that I can finally gain weight.

Just be happy that you are getting your body used to weight training at a young age and be patient for those drank gains.

I understand what you're saying here. My metabolism is so quick at my age that I have to eat >4000 calories to gain weight. The problem is that I genetically store it around my waist and I struggle to build my arms which gives me odd proportions. Thank you a lot for your comment - it's comforting to hear that.

get off Jow Forums you dumb cunt

that’s just old age

Attached: 15FE338B-6A73-4F5D-981D-17D3FEBE5769.jpg (750x664, 52K)

I’ve been lifting since 8th grade (off and on depending on if I was in sports or not) and I bench 350
Just takes time and good a diet

man be happy
im 18 also but my metabolism is shit(like 2k calories is maintenance) AND i have shitty body fat genetics
have you been training properly for those 3 years? also maybe cut because 87 kg at 5 10-11 is alot
im 5 11 and 79kg currently and felt fat when i was 84 on my bulk

And if you eat junk food or fail to get enough quality sleep, you have no right to be complaining

You're still just a babby. You'll stop caring when you become a man.

>my metabolism is shit(like 2k calories is maintenance)
what do you mean by this?
2k calories is literally *nothing* lol
my maintenance is 3k while lifting 4-5 days a week and I don‘t consider this a lot

Lmao bro we literally have the same height and weight. I was a fat fuck my whole life until recently though

you call yourself skinny? I'm 6'0 and 60kg/132 lbs. want to kill myself

Is there any way to measure your metabolism other than trial and error? I thought online TDEE calculators were accurate but it seems it can vary a lot. No wonder my cuts/bulks haven't been going well these past 2 years

You'll develop my dude. You're 18 so just keep doing what you're doing

Attached: MCGREG.png (375x600, 385K)

dont feel bad dude, if you have been lifting since 15 you will get godlike gains when you get slightly older

I'm 18 and a lardass, where did I go wrong?

bump. i want to know if i had something go wrong

>inb4 u went wrong fatass

i know, i working on it

If you're the thin kind of loser, why don't you start wearing some panties for me sweetie? You'll never be a man, and you'll attract nothing but failure and ass-kickings in life, but i'm willing to help you become a queen of brazil sissies. I think it would really help your psyche to surrender the aspects of you that have failed and made you a bitter, shitty person. Let it go. Take a shower and carefully shave off your body hair, slip on a cute pair of panties and hose, lube your fingers up, and slide them inside your hole while watching some of the sissy hypno webms/gifs on this board.

Fuck off soyboy.

Attached: soyboy.jpg (2728x2128, 569K)

So scared right now

Unironically this....

bump