Any of you guys emasculate a guy in front of his girlfriend before?

Any of you guys emasculate a guy in front of his girlfriend before?

So today I met with some friends to have lunch and since it was pretty warm out for the first time. I wore a henley instead of my normal hoodies.

One of them was a guy and girl who were seeing each other.. I haven't seen them for years back when I was a skinny fat. The guy had that dad bod physique

They were pretty astounded by the progress I made since last seeing them and the girl couldn't help but feel my muscles

I thought it was pretty funny until I saw her boyfriend's face. He was looking his girlfriend's face like he's never seen her that into someone before.

I felt really shitty at that point. Took her hands off me and told her she had to buy me dinner first to try to lighten the mood.

Attached: nSGgdR1.jpg (728x577, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dude thats not even close to emasculating. while you type this shit. hes fucking her
like cmon bro.

Whats important is that YOU believe it, OP :)

I'm happy for him desu
Hope he got past that awkward moment

You should’ve let her keep touching you. Weak men deserve to be humiliated

Well she wasn't exactly prime breeding material either

Probably no one will believe this cause no one goes outside here but here goes:

>in club
>girl talks to me
>tell her I'll see her later as I'm off for drinks
>see her outside with her bf later
>talk to her, the bf makes some joke or something which I ignore
>take her by the hand and lead her inside
>kiss on the dancefloor
>taxi back to hers
>fucked her
>wake up and get the bus home in the morning

I'm convinced that 99% of women would literally sell their man/husband/lifepartner for a substantial amount of money. There is literally no sincere connection to their men that I know among any of the women I've engaged with throughout my life (i.e. work, friends, public events, etc.)

I always see women showing interest in other guys than the one they are with.

fake AND gay?

literally I don't see this often, do you live in a shitty area or country? do you hang around with sleavy people? what's the deal? you realise you can be nice and say someone has made good progress without it being a come-on, this just sounds like OP is thinking he made a better impression than he did. It's not common in my experience desu

women are remarkably nonchalant about cheating. A huge amount of them don't seem to even register that it's a bad thing

Look at the post I was referencing and you'll realize I wasn't referring to OPs story

I've been unintentionally wrecking homes since I was DYEL
you must be a facelet, manlet, dicklet, am I forgetting anything?

Hairlet too :(

Yeah bro, you gotta fuck HIM (no homo)

Are you a footlet, too?

Necklet, bedlet, cardiolet, pillowlet etc

this, they will use "friendship" as plausible deniable excuse to get close to other men

just go on the street and ask a woman for her number, she'll tell you she has a BF or is married

then ask her if she isn't allowed to have friends

she'll give you her number 90% of the time if she finds you attractive knowing full well your true motives (but it's good enough for her to know she told you that she has BF so she is in the clear and anything that happens beyond that is your fault now)

>have bad day
>dont want to talk to anyone
>roommates having party and I cant use kitchen so I wait for food to be done
>their friends are all there
>I don't know any of them
>can see girl in my peripheral
>look up
>she turns and looks at me and gives an obvious she likes me smile
>4-5/10 so no go but ill take the compliment
>boyfriend rushes over and kisses her on the cheek
>tfw still mog him to this day and his girlfriend always flirts with me

Sometimes it's too easy

I've flirted with girls in front of their boyfriends, but only lightly. It's kind of distasteful. I have slept with a handful of taken women though, even got dinner with one and her husband after one time. We were supposed to be with another friend and both she and I gave a different excuse at the same time. Dunno how this dude hasn't figured it out.

The fuck is wrong with you

>Drinking beer with friends
>"My gf is coming over guys."
>Whatever
>We all hangout for a while
>Take my hoodie off because it is hot
>"Wow user do you workout?"
>"Yeah"
>"I can tell. Babe you should start going to the gym with him."
>Later on she lifts up my sleeve and my friend's sleeve and says "Wow, your arms are thick"
Needless to say they broke up like a week later. I was flattered but man that was an uncomfortable situation.

Attached: 1507936452360.gif (459x258, 3.99M)

>Any of you guys emasculate a guy in front of his girlfriend before?

I'd like to think that I never came close to do something like that.
Anyone who goes out of their way to knowingly do bullshit like that needs a serious beating. Why can't people just be brothers to eachother. I even went out of my way of hooking up with women because guys who were into them were literally a foot away from me.

There's no need to make other people feel like shit in this cruel world, if you're apparently that strong and have a strong willpower why not pull others up to your level.

What is it worth to be a an alpha around betas if you're gonna be alone in the end.

Attached: C3WfZg8WcAIIiNS.jpg (678x652, 44K)

I dunno I just find it hot to hook up with taken girls. I haven't done it in like a year now I think (except maybe one girl who I'm not sure if she has a boyfriend) when I went to one of their weddings and was kind of confused to see her marrying some random dude instead of hooking up with me. Her bridesmaids also dragged her away from me whenever she tried to talk to me at the wedding so I assume they knew or at least suspected, props to them for being vigilant.

Still wondering how you aren't disgusted with yourself

Attached: 1502822640395.jpg (236x236, 13K)

Eh I'm not great but there are worse people. I always let them make the first move, I only reciprocate flirting and such. Their boyfriends/fiances/husbands should keep them more satisfied.

OP is chad.

>Arms like the first guys when flexed
>They go as small as the second guys when relaxed

WHY

>First guy is flexing
>Second guy is not
That was a tough one!

Dat 20yo wheatus on the right mirin the 30yo chad

>guy went home and fucked his gf
>op went home and posted on Jow Forums

yeah bro you OWNED that kid

This is pretty much all of Jow Forums

Kek

Attached: 3D083B34-AF6F-4AD4-B4AD-9B150945E4AF.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Take my keks

Attached: 1522579001669.jpg (590x510, 49K)

A true man around us boys. Though at the same time, it's the girls choice to cheat. I don't understand why guys start fights ect with other man when it was clearly their women's choice to cheat.

You should thank that guy for showing you her true colors.

I would argue that your actually a hero for doing this and should feel good.

Your showing the males that their partners are dog cunts. They should thank you. Hell I'd pay someone to test my wife if I had one, and here you are doing it for free.

>promoting cheating
degenerate behaviour you cunt

dunked

He's saying in his experience, e.g. the only type of women that will give him the time if day are unfaithful whores. Must be a worthwhile guy with wonderful qualities I'm sure.

gold

Attached: 1522515985825.png (300x300, 112K)

you literally did nothing wrong

>get fit
>220, 6'4
>see old high school couple
>boyfriend is dadbod
>tfw fucking love the dadbod
>reconnect with him
>we get drunk at his place, his gf is asleep
>I fuck him raw in the basement

What is wrong with me

>not fucking both the guy and the girl
yeah wtf is wrong with you

You have body dysmorphia obviously

This. I've witnessed exceptions for which I have a lot of respect. Basically girls with boyfriends that looked at me completely neutral without eyefucking or trying to provoke something. It happened like once or twice before, I'm no Chad it's just that most women are extremely sexually obssessed with no sense of morals or just trying to feed their own ego.

It feels pretty good
Qt Asian friend sat with me and kept real close with her bf opposite to us. I offered to help the bf on the Chem he was doing and he snapped at me. Qt made a joke about it and kept talking to me. Poor dude, he was a mixed ball of anger and sadness.

based

Attached: 1522978460812.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>Be me
>At party
>In shitty modd
>Girl I know is getting dissed by her boyfriend
>Hey why dont you call someone your own size a bitch?
>"And what if I do?"
>Find out
>"You arent going to do anything anyway bitch"
>BAM!
>Surprised look on his face
>"What the fuck? Did you just hit me?!
>POWWW
>Right to the jaw
>He hits the ground screaming
>"What the fuck dude you dont just go hitting people!"
>KAPOW
>One more because he wont shut up
>Hes out like a light
>Look over to his girlfriend
>He wont be bothering you anymore
>"YOURE A FUCKING ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING LOSER WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT TO MY BOYFRIEND YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH? SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE"
>You're welcome ma'am I say calmly
>Put my hands on my hips and stand over him while shes yelling at me and say
>Justice has been served.

..Who hurt you.

>going out to a grad school prom-type deal
>at friend's house beforehand
>everyone is dressed up
>some acquaintance brings his girlfriend along
>don't know her
>she sits next to me on the couch anyway while the boyfriend is standing somewhere
>don't really want to chat her up since I know she's with someone but say hi anyway
>later taking group photos before leaving
>end up standing next to her in the photo
>have my arm around buddy's shoulder on one side
>suddenly there's another hand on my shoulder
>it's that girl again
>okay whatever
>put an arm around her shoulder as well
>don't think anything of it
>look at the photo the next day
>her boyfriend is on the other side but she's got her head leaning towards me and the leg on my side in the air like pic related
>boyfriend looks a little displeased

That kind of weirded me out.

Attached: woman-showing-off-her-legs-one-foot-up-air-woman-showing-off-her-legs-one-foot-up-air-white-11140107 (601x900, 60K)

Dude, if you're going to be a faggot, don't blame the men. It's not their fault women are evil. Do the guys a favor and tell them after (anonymously so they don't kill you)

You're a fucking autist

Says the man who posts on a chinese knitting imagine forum.

youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg

>pillowlet
That one hit close to home

Attached: 1523519337967.png (588x618, 47K)

the angry monkey face makes it extra good

absolute state of "chads"

Attached: WHEEEEEEEEEEZEEE.png (593x580, 621K)

I live with a friend and his partner.

A few years ago she told him he should get arms like mine, last year we had this awkward near-sex-experience after I broke up with an ex, last month she walked into my room at night and sat on my bed in her lingerie and tried to hug me a few times.

I keep catching her watching me and my friend is oblivious, every now and again I mention my friend coming to the gym with me and she literally explodes in excitement.

The other day he had a low down chat with me and was crying that he thought his girl didn't love him any more, but didn't know why.

she isn't even that hot.

She didn't do it out of morals. Her boyfriend just gives more tingles than you

do you have any male friends off the internet?
men are even more nonchalant about cheating and even less of them register that it's a bad thing

>be me in college
>walking with my skinny dyel Indian friend past sorority row
>opossum runs by a group of qt white sorority girls
>they all run behind me instead of the Indian guy
>”wow you’re strong!”
>Squeeze bicep
>two of them give me their number to “repay” me
>Indian guy asks for it and gets ignored
>later on fuck those two girls
>was one of them’s first black guy
Women naturally seek protection from and fuck the alpha male. Pic related is what one looked like

Attached: 95581404-19F6-4A21-BED7-1A005060A651.jpg (1242x1540, 1.64M)

where the hell do you live bruh? Brazil or something? I've literally never met someone who was cheated on by a woman (although I do know like 4 people who were cheated on by men).

Larp more faggot

Women don't get caught cheating in the tinder era. Why would she remain loyal if she has buffet of chad cock available minutes away on her phone at all times.

That's a dangerous game.

you sound like a bro, no reason to be cunts to each other for an ego boost

Pic related is what nigger's think white girl's look like.

lmao remember that tryhard from mma class?

Maybe a few times (not sure if they were emasculated or not, depends how fragile their egos were). Usually fairly tame stuff like:

>go to pub with friends, meet someone's new gf
>her "damn he has more muscle than both of you combined"
>asks to feel arms

I actually don't like it. I don't lift to make other people feel shitty about themselves especially if they're my friend. I go out of my way to wear hoodies or loose fitting clothes when I'm with friends now to avoid it.

I am glad that my face screams "imma gopnik and i will fucking shank you"
never had this issue

we are all gonna make it, kings

Attached: ofuck.jpg (1284x654, 102K)

Based.

Has anyone mogged a black guy?
Man it’s so hard.

> portray basic intelligence
> have even a semblance of impulse control
> hard

Attached: 1521476807367.jpg (500x495, 20K)

I wish everyone on this board was more like you.

You need to level with your bro and let him know that girl is no good.

some women just like to tease their men
it's when they bring jerome home with them and ask if you'd like to watch, that you have to look out for

you sound like a good guy OP

Several friends' girlfriends have gotten waaaay too touchy feely when drunk. It's really annoying because my bros are all great people I've known for many years.

I've noticed that women that have a guy usually have the thirstiest eyes. Like dart straight to you from across a room while hanging off the other motherfucker. Disgusting.

>Best friend's brother is in town
>Brought his friend that he wanted to bang
>We all go bowling and get shithoused
>He says something about Korea
>Instantly triggered
>Grab him by the collar and flip him over me
>Realize what I just did and instantly back off

I unintentionally made him look like a total bitch in front of her and my BFFF fucked her instead that night.

I live in Argentina and relationships are pretty much pointless if you expect fidelity
Its accepted that women are all whores that will jump on a different dick the moment youre out of sight
Its all very depressing

opa

Attached: a blyat from the past.png (497x495, 361K)

Yeah, I've been through that. Girls hugging me goodbye, getting a few extra rubs in. Or grabbing to get my attention and letting their hands rest for a while, slightly moving up and down.

Taken women are thirsty because women tend to be indecisive. They almost have to fuck up a bunch of times to realize the value of loyalty.