Y'all muthafuckas getting cut for the summer?

Y'all muthafuckas getting cut for the summer?

I'm at around 8% BF but got a little bit of pseudogyno going on and ordered some yohimbine. Should be delivered tomorrow.
Anyone have any personal experience with it? How did it treat you? It's cheap enough, just thought I'd give it a shot. Every little bit helps, nomsayin? Anyone run across any good info on it? Already ready the emgshites and the links there.

Post that there YHCL experience and let's get cut!

Attached: yohimbine_infopic.png (587x436, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8697059
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm doing the same. Godspeed my nipply brother. Also try getting your hands on topical Yohimbine.

whats the difference between Yohimbine and yohimbe?

Dude, you either have gyno or youre not 8 percent.

Yohimbine got me from 225 lbs at 6 ft to 150 lbs
Combined it with caffeine.
Worked magic on me, no sides even at high doses.

I've been taking yohimbine, and I feel pretty hype on it, but I haven't been pairing it caffeine. Should I? I kind of feel yohimbine is similar to caffeine anyway.

Bulking through the summer because no one will see me shirtless anyway

Attached: 850473C04F0749F4B76B7B2FEF80E785.jpg (1000x800, 65K)

I preferred them together, you're going to have to try for yourself.

Supposed to use it with caffeine whilst intermittent fasting

where do I buy this in Canada? I've been trying to cut, haven't been able to lose that fucking belly fat

I'm unironcially the heaviest I ever been in my life

Caffeine makes me jittery and uncomfortable, but does improve my workout. I never drank coffee or soda, so I have a low tolerance.

>fasting
I've been fasting, but mot for yohimbine. Happy coincidence I guess.

I'm no longer of yohimbine but I drink a lot of coffee.

Nigga this shit works but it makes you anxious as fuck. Stick it out for mad aesthetics gains

yohimbe has all the nasty shit in it that gives you side effects. And if you get yohimbe, you're getting tiny amounts of yohimbine, which is what actually produces the effect.

Get yohimbe if you want to feel like shit and not get any results.

>topical Yohimbine.
I was going to sperg out about how spot reduction is impossible, but then I came across ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8697059
It looks like there are other options than Yohimbine which are more effective for that sort of thing.

I've heard that, but I've also heard you're a lot less likely to experience it if you don't have anxiety issues already.

Nice link, man. I've never seen this one before, but wasn't looking for topical either. Good find.

Between this and cryolipolysis it looks like spot reduction is actually a thing

Caffeine does the same to me, so I pair it with Ashwagandha. It's a cortisol inhibitor, thereby getting rid of the jitters/anxiety/stress sides from caffeine. It can also boost test by ~7%, which is neat. Other shit can inhibit cortisol too, like L-Theanine, Rhodiola, Ginseng, and some others that I'm forgetting o aren't worth mentioning.

see

Who makes a good topical?

If I'm 125kg I need to take 25mg of this shit? I have 2.5mg caps, isn't that a lot of YHCL?

What the fuck.

Yes, but yohimbine frees up stubborn bodyfat to be burned, which pretty much no other (legal) substance does.

Does anyone know why they say don't combine with other stimulants?

>I'm at around 8% BF but got a little bit of pseudogyno going on

hahahaha no you fucking aren't. if you were at 8% you wouldn't need shit. you're 12-15%.

Because yohimbe is of African origin, and if you give an African meth you get bloodshed.

What's your bf? If you're a fat fuck already it won't do shit.

But generally, no it isn't too much. The pills are low dose so anyone can buy the normal bottle.

took 3 pills before running on empty stomach today. Should also mention they are like 3 years old, is it a reason to be worried? How long before yohimbine gets too old?

Any suggestions on what brand to get?

i use liftmode

anyone experience any long term sides? i used it in the past with great result, but kinda wary to hop back again, does anyone feel it accelerates aging?