/r9gay/ - #316

Fuck off, dipshit mods. Or are you guys changing r9k to be solely focused on incels and incel mass shooting training grounds?

Gaybots, are you for or against marriage? Do you see yourselves g getting married, or is it even an issue for you, being able to live a life without marrying your sweetheart?

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 8K)

I want to marry my really cute friend even if he doesn't want to!

Attached: 56093147_p0.png (400x260, 67K)

I don't care about marriage I won't have anyone anyways
That doesn't sound good

Attached: 1514481934770.jpg (417x489, 43K)

Don't censor us. We're just a damaged as you, were just gay. Can you let us have a hugbox for gay damaged people please.

Oh, so mods will actually start deleting this threads now? What a shame, most of the times they are really comfy places to go and have a chat with someone.

I hope you get to marry him. against his wishes, if need be!

Attached: 20180522_064318.jpg (486x423, 84K)

Don't worry, I will make him want to marry me soon enough~

Attached: 63949098.jpg (1440x896, 202K)

Eh.. I don't think I'll ever marry. I'll never sustain a relationship that long.

Thank you based mods for deleting that shitshow of a thread
Lets hope this one is better

Attached: 1526447286789.jpg (300x400, 23K)

me literally orenaolialtiat right now

Attached: index.png (225x225, 3K)

I have a weird feeling that they banned us because of picture spamming, could you please refrain from posting so many pictures like you did in the other threads and maybe resort to using a trip or something? Please. I don't want to risk losing the only place where I feel accepted.

We were being too happy. Tone is back a bit.

>we're just as damaged as you
>can you let us have a hug box
>don't censor us
>US

Normie detected. Leave immediately. These threads consistently degrade into degeneracy and are filled to the brim with normans like you. These threads need to be purged.

>tfw not banned
Alright guys be on your BEST behavior now

you pozbags have 2 gay hook up boards go there

I will today so that mods don't sperg the fuck out and go on a crusade

Too bad this is not a hookup general

user are you sure you're okay?
But I spent a lot of time writing a post to an user and now I'll never get a response...

Attached: 1515007801615.jpg (563x500, 102K)

You won't. The thread was a fucking mess, we needed a new one but can't create two. They helped us. They're not here to censor you and tell you "you're not allowed to be on my board because you're gay reeeeee"
These guys just seem pretty decent it looks like.

write it again and hopefully he will see it for sure this time, desu~

If you say so user
Banned for what though? We've done nothing wrong.

Okay random thread change
>tfw no Spaniard bf

seems like mods are fags, if you ask me

Attached: 29315268_1216705481796686_5140590311554154496_o.jpg (1341x1910, 97K)

Well it was this... I'm really bad at explaining myself
I guess so... I just don't want to share images of me and use my looks to attract someone I mean it does matter IT IS important but I don't want to go sharing pics to get someone who wants me just for that... I want someone I'm compatible with to some degree..
But I'm kinda tired of life itself it's disappointing.
I feel like I don't experience life as other humans do... Barely any emotions, no desires except for thirst hunger and instinctive stuff, can't tell what I'm actually thinking, no dreams, no feeling of connection to anyone and some more.

Attached: 1499493805616.png (443x521, 357K)

avatar fagging is against rules, no? probaly some other shit too who knows.

Copy paste? Uh oh.. 16 second mute timer. Not good

What constitute avatar fagging though. Random anime girls doesn't count unless it's the same one every time. Pepes don't count or half the board should be erased.

Yes, I just feel really in love and I have to be with my cutie forever!

Attached: 1500412662490.jpg (1000x1400, 229K)

>We've done nothing wrong.
You can't be this retarded

>What constitute avatar fagging though
The shit people are constantly doing in this thread? Are you blind or playing dumb?

technically it is not allowed but I say fuck the police!~

...desu~

Attached: 20180522_063106.png (335x506, 239K)

how do you properly ghost someone irl?

You don't because ghosting is an awful thing to do to someone

Nobody asked you
Is it? If they ban AP. I'm going to sleep and waiting for him to come back.
AP is the Avatarfag.

At least you've got a cutie and someone you like I suppose...
Just be careful not to ruin your relationship user..
Yes I did that.

Attached: 1513050344320.png (421x248, 68K)

Ghosting is for the weak. Grow a pair of balls and leave him properly.

still want a monogamous relationship (marriage/partnership for legal reasons) lasting to our eventual death. So for gay marriage, i'd have to say.

>Avatar fagging is against the rules
>Complaining about the mods is against the rules
>Being a degenerate should be against the rules

So long /r9gay/

Outside of the astolfo fag posting different anime images in general wouldn't really count. My understanding is it has to be the same character. Just random images isn't against the rules.

Just always go to their house, if they want to come to yours make an excuse.

>technically it is not allowed
It's not allowed

Is this your first thread? People have been clearly avatar fagging for a long time. I'm not having an argument

No. But I don't see how any generic images can count as avatarfagging.

Sorry. I am very very tired.
Do you deserve to be here?
If you're AP wanna hear about the things I'm finally seeing?

as the ashley poster, I was also the poster of just... fyi heh

technically its not allowed but that doesn't matter because mods are fags. literally how new are you?

That's mean I can't post McCree pics anymore, right. Fine I'll just post clint eastwood/ other cowboys then..

Oh right thanks. Are you staying?

>technically its not allowed but that doesn't matter because mods are fags. literally how new are you?
Mods being faggots doesn't make it a technicality you fucking retard, it's against the rules, it's not allowed. How new are you?

successive image posting of identical characters is only avatarfagging when done widescale. a few imgs of a character you like is not avatar fagging, unless you post SOLELY with their image included

Don't worry, I won't allow it to go bad at all.

Attached: 1507569501548.png (678x563, 380K)

And yet it's been something that's been happening for a fair while
Why does it matter, we always hit bump limit about the time as we hit image limit anyways.

First time looking at these threads. Are they always this autistic? It's kind of entertaining.

Attached: smug_disgust.png (500x280, 161K)

>cares about following the rules
>will literally shit their pants if they think they MAY have broken an obscure, unenforced rule
get back on topic, bootlicker

>are they always this autistic
Go back a few threads and you'll have your answer tenfold.

Yep. Always, we just got a thread deleted because it was TOO autistic in fact.

>Why does it matter,
Because avatarfags are attention whores and make the threads crap

That's not why I care, newfag

nah I need to shower and nap. I have been up for 3 days now. what are you planning on doing?

Attached: 20180522_031848.jpg (398x377, 115K)

>don't reply to avatarfag
>hide avatarfag posts
Just saying.
On topic
>Tfw no cripplingly depressed bf

Things went to shit the second we started to put the thread number in the op

No yeah I was following the last thread kek. Shouldn't be surprised

avatars are not a bannable offense, if you don't get caught retard

user...
Does that mean I won't get a response?
No, they're usually better... I've talked with people I haven't seen in nearly two years here not too long ago.

Attached: 1512981810329.jpg (400x810, 172K)

>avatars are not a bannable offense, if you don't get caught retard
That's true, I don't think it's the gotcha you think this point is

Pushing it with avatarfagging, quit it moron

I did, vvvvv

It seems trivial at first to me but then I guess autism and numbers do go hand-in-hand.

I hope they banned that retarded tripfag

Filter? I like talking to AP. Just ended up being the lad I wanna chat with. Why should he be banned for something that doesn't matter because you getting upset over it is a choice. If it was causing threads to overlap or anything then sure but it's not. There are no problems if the people don't cause problems that the mods HAVE to fix.
Not going to sleep yet. How do you cope with feeling like shit during the night time? I feel fine during the day but not during the night. Also I'm very happy to have finally met someone with my capability of nosleep.
I'm sorry, what do you want me to do for you?

Nah. There's no reason to ban him. He's just not bother posting yet. He's never going away unless someone makes it happen and therefore he here forever. Just love the rest of us.

>Filter
Why don't you filter yourself to discord or steam and whatever else you faggots use?

I enjoy your company as well user. I have a tendency to stay up for 2 or 3 days at a time really, super common to sleep a whole day away

at night it's easier for me to go full-escapism because I live with my dad and am afforded alone time when he's in bed. I dunno. not always easy to shrug off the really dark feelings

I can drop a throwaway email if you like

I need a lot of nosleep practice by the way. You're way ahead of me. I'm only coming into third day now.

Last thread got deleted buddy, don't ignore the warning. Non rule breaking threads don't get deleted for no reason

Just report him eventually mods will ban him if they took the time to delete the thread that was shit

What was that replying to user?

Might as well, would appreciate it in fact.

>What was that replying to user?
There you go user

Did what? It's not an answer to my post.
Nothing, sorry.
Forget it.

Attached: 1512255640046.jpg (592x592, 27K)

So why do rule breaking threads not get deleted?

acutelittlegayboy4u at hotmail dot com

that's my throwaway

So what was the problem with that thread exactly?

>Y'know, I'm just sending this message to you. Um...and I don't care if you little girlfriend sees this. Tell her I said, "Hello."
>And, um, well, it just dawned on me that I think you're so disrespectful to ask me...who am I throwing my pussy at, because, well...when you had it, you couldn't keep it.
>You wanted to go put you dick in that bitch, every night at 12:30, and hurt my goddamned feelings. Well now I'm single, and, um, well; look.
>I have upgraded my lifestyle. I am living like a caucasian -- girl, it's 9:30 and I'm watching Law & Order: SVU; JUST like a caucasian. I'm going to go to bed around 11:30, and I am care-free.
>Uh-huh.
>Girl, I was putting steak and potatoes in yo' ass every night. Uh--but, no, you didn't want that. No, you want ramen noodles and a mattress on the floor -- MESSYESS.
>
>Do not contact me again. We're done. Officially. Yeah, FYI. And, um, your bitch...your BITCH, is a HOT MESS.
>Yeah.
>Uh-huh.
>I wish you both luck.
>Thanks.

Attached: joanne the scammer drama.jpg (640x635, 41K)

I was pushing my luck being cancerous and being b& more than once

Some get deleted, others don't, whats the point? /r9gay/ is a well known thread and most likely didn't get deleted accidentally

Did you not see it? We all know what we're talking about here

Oh nice thanks. I don't use discord.
Cool man, will flick you a message before I go to sleep.
I completely fucking missed it. Completely.

I want tea with a brit

>I completely fucking missed it. Completely.
Keep pretending to be new, it helps

It's my first nosleep practice so please go easy on me.

i am ashamed that I got a thread baleeted, but at least kronie knows he can't possibly compete with a superior force, desu~

really brings a warmth to my heart. take care /r9gay/

i hope that you do, user, im glad to have met you friend

I am new! I only fucking came to these threads a week ago!
What do you do after the second wind passes and you get sleepy again briefly?

Me too AP. A lot glad.

basically keep active the most efficient way(s) possible

i sometimes take short 10, 15 minute walks every halfhour or every hour, increasing frequency as fatigue sets in more intensely

Get a trip and you'll be fine, then I can filter you and be happy

Come join our server! No rules, self-selectable roles, friendly, moderately active community and (primarily) gays!

ZCRe3T

Attached: 1513078221839.jpg (800x552, 349K)

i explicitly refuse to tripfag. tripfagging is really gay, user

I will give him so much love he won't be able to resist ever again!

Attached: 861004e5dfef49e23002459530db28bc.jpg (500x688, 264K)

Avatarfagging is the same except rule breaking and even gayer. But go ahead and leave, don't ever come back

you need to neck yourself fucking disgusting tranny degenerate

user I don't think it works like that.. From what I know relationships shouldn't be one sided

Attached: 9217767f-61d6-4976-8880-9eef3a46e926.png (700x833, 248K)

Why do you call me a tranny? I'm 100% against trannies and HRT, I'm just the natural cuteness of a real man
I don't think it's that one sided though...

Attached: 437169b4dd516c4d6b830ff2ff3ca011.jpg (595x841, 279K)

>proceeds to post disgusting traps
whatever floats your boat you filthy animal