Do women prefer a good physique and shorter guy or a taller guy with a bad physique

Do women prefer a good physique and shorter guy or a taller guy with a bad physique

Attached: 80D833D9-8560-4D72-A615-76DED113E87C.jpg (1242x1378, 374K)

height wins every time friendo

Taller guy with a bad physique (even with subhuman face) 10/10 times. I've seen it happen countless times.

Taller guy with bad physique. Brad Pitt would get cheated on all the time by anyone in the vicinity who was over 6’

I mean, if it happens to you countless times, I guess that counts, yeah

As long as you're taller than her.

And to the girls who are like 4'8 but want 6'+, they're no worth it

I'd say whichever one had the better face and was less autistic, but height certainly is more important than physique.

Women don't give a fuck about physique! As long as you are social and make above average money they will pay attention to you!

You underestimate the power of height.

Hollywood insider right here. you guys should thank him for browsing the 'ch0n

taller guy. but short guy good physique beats short guy bad physique and that's what matters

you're leaving out too much shit you dense fuck, height and physique is only a few of the qualifiers

Someone, I think Pat Patterson, maybe, said seeing Andre the Giant fuck a girl was like watching a lion maul a rabbit.

That doesn't really answer your question, but enjoy the mental image.

Money Trump's all ...

Lol at you dumbshits thinking those two would pull more than Arnold. Height is definitely important but some of you are delusional.

Brad Pitt cucked Mike Tyson (though technically he had an inch on him).

Anyway this is the type of delusion I was talking about. Lil Wayne is 5'5 and pretty ugly and I'm sure he's plowed more women than everyone in this thread will, put together, in a lifetime. Status is the true pinnacle. Looks and height are helpful accessories.

188cm to 192cm is the ideal height, after that you just end up being a scrawny lanklet.

I personally care most about the face and the proportions, physically. However, it's way easier for a tall guy to look proportionate and tall people get away with a lot more. Short guys have to walk a very fine line between "too slim" and "too much of a bear" to look good while both thin tall guys and very muscular tall guys can easily look aesthetically pleasing with a good face.

However, I also think that a "proportionate body" doesn't need to have abs made of steel, but is just not out of shape.

you're the chubby fuck who barely survived being in a frat and claim money and being social get you women. You never got women, and its not because you've had neither, its because you're a weak minded piece of shit.

Yep. Height is everything. All girls would choose pic related over a schmall cuck like Gandy.

Attached: stfan.jpg (200x300, 20K)

I've mogged tall skeletons in nightclubs countless times. I just flex on their girlfriends and they immediately get wet for me. Then the boyfriends just stands as I grind on her

MOGGED

No, all women literally have a mental matrix with your height and your bench where they determine if they would fuck you or not. Her mind is already made up in the first 5 seconds of meeting you.

Hi stefan

>Her mind is already made up in the first 5 seconds of meeting you.

hue, i got them beat, i've made up my mind about not fucking them before i meet them, check mate.

Attached: monk-©-whiteisthecolor-Fotolia.com_.jpg (820x586, 65K)

women are women, so:
tall guy with good physique which they will cheat on for a tall guy with good physique who is rich

This is wrong

>guy on the left
fucked literally thousands of women
>arnie
fucked horribly looking housemaid that didn't have a choice if she wanted to keep the job

makes you think really

wrong, lanklets lose