I don't have access to weights or a gym but all beginners work out routines seem to require weights of some sort...

i don't have access to weights or a gym but all beginners work out routines seem to require weights of some sort. what beginners routines don't require weights?

Attached: images.jpg (230x219, 8K)

pushups, pullups, situps, squats, running

Without weights strength training is impossible. Either get a gym membership or stick with cardio (running/cycling) until you can.

Lmao at liftfags. Way to fall for the jewish fitness industry tricks. I bet you use whey.

Calisthenics/streetworkout/gymnastics is masterrace. You can train anywhere, anytime and learn to master your bodyweight.

>muh strength!
Advanced feats build/require a lot of strength

>muh size!
Hypertrophy rep ranges and TUT applies to bodyweight too. Resistance is resistance.

>muh legs!
Jump training, explosive single leg squats and sprints will ensure your legs are powerful.

No need to be a faggot gymrat to achieve physical perfection.

How many should a beginner do of these exercises, and how often?

What are your goals?

I can give you my old ottermode program, I did this when I was training to join the military
A/B/x, 90 seconds rest between sets
>A
Run (CouchTo5k program)
Pullups 3xF
>B
Pushups 3xF
Crunches 3xF

pushups to failure, when you fail go to knee pushups to failure.

pullups to failure or negative pullups to failure and hang on to the bar until failure.

lmao fuckoff twinkcel

nothing crazy, just enough to be physically fit as i'm kind of average right now, a six pack is what i'm aiming for and i believe that adjusting my diet to healthier foods and simple exercise could easily get me to where i want to be.

Keep giving rippestien your sheckles, cuck. Don't forget your protein (human-cattle feed) shake!

If that's the case, >45590148's routine is a decent start.

I did some searching around my parents house and found some weights, I also neglected to say that I had a treadmill, however I don't have a bench. Could I reach my goal with just this?

Attached: 15236703412081377245739.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

I don't have an area to do pull ups.

Towel door pullups.

Attached: Towel-Pull-Up-4.jpg (620x349, 109K)

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

k

if your goal is to lose weight yes
if your goal is to gain a novice strength level yes
if your goal is to get any stronger than a novice no

Bar, check
Respectable amounts of weight to go through newbie gains, check
Treadmill with handles to put the bar on, check,
Squat plug, check

You are all set bro.

>respectable amount of weight
there's about 75lbs worth of weights he can use there, the most he'd be able to put on the dumbbells is 20lbs

You show me a newbie who can ohp 75 pounds for 20+ reps mkay.