Transformation thread

Transformation thread

Attached: Qi1WVkF.jpg (2035x6071, 531K)

>inb4 listen here baby girl
Not gonna lie though you look mostly the same

Attached: 1492500577267.png (527x409, 27K)

>a bigger ass
Wow. How amazing, you truly have reached peak performances and peak physical fitness.

Congrats, can't wait for the book.

>mfw when thinking of you suffering

wheres da benis?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Unflexed vs flexed?

transformation implies something other than the most basic, small improvement

Good.
Good
Daddy likey

>before and after turning on a light

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 90K)

I can see the herpes through your panties disgusting

i'm working on escaping from skinnyfat mode, should i post a picture or is this just a b8 thread?

Post it user, share your progress

I'll start with my own journey
Start weight 74kg/163lbs
Current weight 86kg/190lbs height, 194cm / 6ft4

Been working out for pretty much a year, tho the last pics were taken around two moths ago. Haven't taken any new pics due to sickness and general shittyness :/ Hopefully I'll be able to commit to fitness soon enough

Attached: PhotoGrid_1513336301151.png (1920x1920, 3.48M)

Izzy?

I used to be fat as fuck, left pic here is after losing 100 lbs
I've been lifting for about a month now, my plan is to properly cut once I get to 1/2/3/4

Attached: progress.jpg (1900x1138, 508K)

>changed posture, camera angles, and maybe lighting a bit
>”transformation”
Fucking women I swear to god.
>teehee everyone I worked sooooo hard on my diet for half a month and now I’m totally “transformed”! Give me attention pls!!

Was the transformation just getting a better camera?

aaand thats genetics for you

the girls with the butt transformations are frauding with angles, theres nothing you can do if you dont have a heart shaped butt

>Spent months to make yourself appeal more to niggers
>Do things to your body so that you look less like a woman and more like a product
This will never stop being hilarious and of all the memes the Jews have created it's probably one of the few that benefits everyone for the better

>showing cleavage
>angle + shadow
>angle
4/10 made me reply

gj on losing the dick bro! your figure is still a little manish but at least you don't have broad shoulders. so is it like a total trainwreck down there? otherwise that is the best damned tuck job I've ever seen, and I've seen a few in my day. im just saying I would release my tax returns to the public and I get paid under the table 90% of the time by my crook jew boss so I don't see why our president can't uwu

Attached: aykXKBP (1).jpg (1284x722, 373K)

Have you ever heard of squats?

can exercise really give you a nicer ass
mine is kinda flat and ive basically done nothing but sit on the computer for years

Elyse - return my text you dumb bitch!!