What's it about my skin that keeps getting stretch marks so easily?

What's it about my skin that keeps getting stretch marks so easily?

I've been lifting since 14 years old, I'm almost 19 now and my body is COVERED in stretch marks. I've gained about 40kg in those 4 1/2 years, and while I'm not lean, I am not fat or chubby either.

Pic isn't me, but that is how my stretch marks look and I have them EVERYWHERE. Especially my ass and hamstrings, 80% of my posterior is covered in this deep purple stretch marks.

I fucking hate it. I'm so fucking insecure. I have an otherwise decent body, but I cover up in a hoody and sweatpants constantly because I fucking hate my body.

Its ruined any chance I ever had at confidence and feeling good about my body. The best years of my life have just begun and here I am hating my body I've worked so hard on.

Just fuck this. Fuck lifting.

Attached: STRETCH-MARKS.jpg (500x375, 20K)

if you have those stretch marks on your stomach you are fat,objectively

>pic isn't me

My stretch marks are
>on both biceps
>on delts
>on upper back and lower back
>inside thighs
>ASS AND GLUTES
>ALL OVER ASS AND GLUTES
>little bit triceps

I have them too, think they stay but you wont get more if you lift. Just get bio oil.

I get more every few months

I've got them on my biceps, chest and calf too, some people are just more prone to get them.

>Used to think moisturising was faggy until my wife went full term without picking up any real stretch marks
>spolier; my wife moisturises like three times a day
>Moisturise err'day after shower now
>Fast forward 3 years
>Old stretch marks fading/faded
>no new one since I start
>more swole than ever

You need moisturiser in your life.

Esthetician here...

Rub bio oil, vitamin e oil, and moistureize constantly, especially after a shower/bath or exfoliating. also, take fish oil and vitamin e pills. They help restore skin elasticity. Collagen Type 2 works as well but is usually more expensive.

Stretchmarks are like scars in that it’s damaged tissue so it won’t ever completely go away but you can definitely still lighten them and make them smoother.

dude relax
you’re young af
they’ll go away in time man
seriously all you fuckers are so god damned impatient

I've had stretch marks since around 15, I know they fade, but I get more on a monthly basis.
Its ruined my body and my confidence.

You can't know what its like unless you have them. I've put a lot of effort into lifting, but it feels worthless when your skin is permanently damaged.

if you belly looks like your pic, you are fat

I don't have stretch marks on my stomach at all. They're just a good example of what mine look like.

>Esthetician
say what
>.......click....clickity.....click........
>oh

Attached: 6841C981-A745-4BCD-86EE-EF16144905D9.jpg (100x100, 18K)

i’m you 19years older
trust me you’ll be fine friendo
>the angst is real
as every other late 30yo on here would say
>time flies by fast af

Attached: 21FF66D3-4430-403A-AAAA-70238452931C.jpg (1000x800, 66K)

Wtf stop. Not him but you're making me realise how retarded I am(I'm 19)

Get a big greasy bottle of queen helenes cocoa butter. It takes a year- a few years to fade especially for the darker purple ones. I have ivory skin now but as a kid I was a fucking monster truck. My nickname was fatty patty. There was a song even. That plus water till you burst.

Sing the song

Fatty patty, fatty patty, she's the fattest girl you've ever seen, fatty patty, fatty patty how the fuck does she fit in jeans, fatty patty, fatty patty she's so fat it's obscene.

My mom even thought it was funny. To be fair I was seven and morbidly obese they weren't wrong.

Got them all over my back after a growth spurt in my early teens. Constantly got asked about it in the locker rooms for PE. Said i got beaten with the belt by my dad, people were shoked at first, we then laughed it off and they didnt mention it again. Got some on my ass and arms too. Used to be freaked out about them too. You'll learn to live with them as they fade.

Tried moisturizing but the damage was already done, now im at the end of my twenties i rarely think about them.

So yeah maybe try moisturizing if it bothers you that much

I still have stretch marks but after 3-5 years they faded away.

man that's pretty bummer

Use moisturizer every day all over especially after showering, cocoa butter moisturizers and Bio-Oil are both really good for preventing stretch marks. Bio-Oil will help to fade some of the marks but nothing but laser treatment will get rid of it altogether and it's expensive

so much for black dont crack

>It takes a year- a few years to fade
Are u sure the cocoa butter did anything..

same for me, for one year tho, the year after that they all disappeared somehow, they are barely visible now.

These are ''strie rubre'' man.

Do a cortisol test, bot endovenous and salivary with a daily checking.

These stripes are a well known sing of Cushing disease (too much cortisol producted by your adrenals)

I have A LOT of those symptoms. Thanks for fucking terrifying me.

Idk what to do now

Actually I don't think I do. I'm not that fat as the people I'm looking at with the disease

What moisturizer do you recommend user?

Do you smoke?

surprised there isn't some actual treatment for them yet. maybe there is but its just very expensive.

i always thought you could just cut into them, remove the skin, then sew it back up so instead of a thick scar you just get a line

Derma stamping/rolling (or RF-stamping/laser if you want to get a dermatologist to do it) plus bio-oil seems to be the safe bet.

Lol

At that age thats just child abuse. How the hell do you let your kid become morbidly obese

damn i used to weigh 300 lbs and i'm at 200 now and i have no stretch marks at all and i smoke.
everyone always told me i have good skin. good genetics i guess. sry for ur loss op

My mom was an abusive degenerate that bought family sized cans of spaghetti products ( I mostly lived on ravioli and ramen ) while she went out to eat with whatever guy would buy her food.

I fixed the problem as soon as I was able albeit years of that definitely fucking up my self esteem to the point where I have none.
However nothing motivates me to work harder like that shit so pros and cons.
I'm 5'1 109 pounds now.

Yeah because before they didn't fade. Purple went to bright red and they stayed for years. Got some black friends and they taught me the wonders.

I wear my stretchmarks with proud

I'm a tiiiigeeeerrrr

Attached: 7564356675467876578987657898765434567876543234567765432.jpg (264x191, 9K)

don't they disappear? pic rel my 'cep/delt marks

Attached: IMG_20180321_202055.jpg (3100x2164, 803K)

When I get them from lifting, like on my shoulders, they seem to go away. But the light stretch marks I got from losing weight years ago haven't gone away. They've faded, for sure, but still noticeable.

>you are fat
Or were fat.
t. former fatty with belly stretch marks

they go away in around a year, when i started lifting i got them on my biceps and legs too - if you want to speed it up you can use cream like pregnant women use.

>I am not fat or chubby either.

lmao