Reverse progress thread? Nothing motivates me more than seeing these decadent shits fall from grace

Reverse progress thread? Nothing motivates me more than seeing these decadent shits fall from grace

Attached: disgusting.jpg (1024x503, 56K)

Would still bang

Almost unfuckable in the before pic, she would still look like dogshit with clothes on

It would be so easy for her to go from before to hot. That after picture is probably past the point of no return.

Attached: E971F4AF-680E-46AA-B206-B4A4B96C8605.jpg (1094x591, 94K)

how do people let this happen to themselves?

Don't need to see pics, I watched my high school gf go from 120lbs athlete to 150lbs frozen-pizza muncher during college. It was a nightmare.

I presume you dropped that bitch. Why didn't you tell her to stop being a fatass?

I'm seeing my gf do that rn.
>She always talks about suicide when I try to break up with her
>Wut do

kek my parents said the same about my highschool ex-gf.
I really want to see how she looks now if she got as fat as they said she did

The best thing to do would be to tell her to just fucking do it, but you can get arrested for that these days. Just ignore her completely and hope she does it without encouragement.

denial, alcoholism, and (sadly) SSRIs

This is like the biggest red flag there is user, get the fuck outta there. Just initiate the breakup and if she tries to derail it with suicide talk then tell her she needs professional help and give her the names of some counselors/therapists in the area. Also, screenshot those messages so that in the unlikely event that she does an hero (and believe me, it's really not that likely) then it's clear that you were trying to help.

Run bro, I had two long term gf's like that and replaced them with a healthy normal girl and life is fucking amazing.

Legitimately report her to the police. Its not your plqce to deal with it.

if someones values their own life so little that they would end it just because someone else doesn't want to spent time with them they are not worth spending time with in the first place.

drop her like a hot potatoe and get away as quickly as you can, i can hear the timebomb ticking from here.

mine did that. she started taking some fat burner pill nonsense with vitB and l-carnitine and it actually got her motivated enough to start doing exercise and stop swallowing choco bars whole. i've been nothing but supportive the whole time, sometimes calling her fat and telling her she can do it if she tries. i lost some 50-60 pounds in the last year doing jack shit so i guess i'm leading by example and all that.

God I love fat bitches please post more

Attached: katie.jpg (856x856, 164K)

Attached: 20160531123241.jpg (750x749, 59K)

Attached: 20160521133429.jpg (750x614, 80K)

>her bobs get smaller
Kek

Wow

Attached: 1517299660133.jpg (534x528, 46K)

Well atleast her face improved

another poorly concealed fat fetish thread, never change Jow Forums

No the right glasses make any face look better. Try it for yourself.

Why the fuck do girls let themselves do that as soon as they get some approval in the form of a bf or a husband, fuck me girls have no dignity or respect for anyone else

same shit happened to me, glad i broke up

y