Gym Apparel Policy

> school gym starts enforcing apparel policy “in order to stop the spread of infections”
> pic related
> people = pissed
> some voice their strongly worded concerns with perky nipples
> policy gets shutdown after a day of enforcing it

What does Jow Forums think about these apparel policies?

Attached: 7BE14C4D-437A-42A9-BF2E-E2DAAEAB2359.jpg (640x672, 96K)

Is this a college or a high school? Either way who cares... administration just tryin to conseal my guns

well anyone wearing a tank with arm holes that go all the way down is a cunt any way so generally I agree with this

seems reasonable

I disagree, this is some conservative christian type shit.

i normally just wear a wife beater anyway, i get a sense the majority of the outrage came from gym thots

Technically it doesn't say what your lower body can wear...

gym is for exercise

Go peacock somewhere else

I'm against this because douchebags and gym thots will have to be forced to wear normal clothes and I won't be able to tell them apart from normal people. Any guy that wears a shirt like that is a certified douchebag, letting him wear whatever he wants will let us know to keep away from him

I'm perfectly fine with it. First off, it's a businesses right to set the rules of their establishment. Second, I don't want to touch equipment that's been touched by someones bare herpes sore.

>tfw got ringworm infection on neck from gym before
The reasoning for enforcing that policy seems fine to me. I spray and wipe down every bench I use now, plus cover with a towel regardless.

Attached: 1507073685953.png (965x978, 42K)

>> school gym starts enforcing apparel policy “in order to stop the spread of infections

I mean it was either that or ban all the niggers and pajeets who don’t shower

implying thats bad

> not working out topless in jorts

Not gonna make it

Seems good to me. You either dress like a douche or a gym thot if you have any issues.

John cena is that you

THE ONE FUCKING TIME I WEAR A TANK TOP I CATCH RING WORM ON MY UPPER BACK FROM THE BARBELL DURING SQUATS.

>wanting to lie in other peoples' sweat

You should be fuckin' banned from society.

But how else will I show off my bitchen rib tattoo?

I think they are retarded, you should be able to workout with a burka if you want. While I personally wouldn't wear douche muscle shirts, it's retarded to ban it.

it's a good thing. (in before reddit spacing, eat a dick.)

girls dressing like THOTS: you're inadvertently slutting yourself up pretending you're a strong liberated woman. then simultaneously wondering why men don't respect you, and give you the pump and dump.

men: jesus fucking christ, you look like a total fucking faggot. have some self respect.

So yeah, this moral slide into "YOLO i do what i want" is not how a well functioning society survives. it's degeneracy, and just sad (not in the Trump use of the word, but actually sad.)

Have some self respect. In the words of Tool : "what's become of subtlety"

side note, so, so glad to be born a white male in the early 80's, jfc you kids have so much shit to deal with that society is not even remotely prepared to contend with. (also inb4 that 30 year old meme)

Nice now have an anti selfie policy or better yet segregate the gym only let women use treadmills.

perfectly reasonable, whether you're male or female, if you wanna look like a slut when working out then get a home gym

lifting causes body temp to raise as well as a ton of sweating. people should be allowed to lift in their underwear if they wanted to. As long as they apply the towel etiquette (placing the towel on any surface or back rest that you are going to use) it fine.

Attached: DUOI5E9UMAA0eoa.jpg (900x1200, 287K)

>tfw I have acne scars so I can never wear sleeveless shirts
I am sick and tired of tshirts every day. I used to always wear sleeveless shirts as a kid in the summer.

Attached: 090916MU.jpg (864x864, 419K)

I'm fine with dress codes. There are so many sweaty, gross fuckers with rashes and pimples just itching to spread their rancid juices all over the equipment and leave the gym smelling like pickled ballsweat.

If you want to lift naked, get a fucking home gym.

I only wear a t shirt so from a personal standpoint, idgaf

You still get to wear clothes that cling to every sticky ripple of your body you just can't show your tummy or nipple.

All gyms should have the above policy. I don't understand why women are so intent on dressing like sluts.

I'll wear what I fucking want to thank you very much. You shouldn't be looking at ANYONE in the gym for more than 3 seconds anyway, you SHOULD however be concentrating on getting A VICIOUS PUMP

Seriously, does anyone here walk into the gym and go, "Look what he's wearing! He should dress more like me!"

No I think "this guy looks like a douche I hope he hurts himself." or "this guy looks like a faggot I hope he hurts himself"

>not looking at dat ass for over 3 straight seconds.

What is this?

my friend sort of does that. He points at someone and starts snickering while saying, "look at what hes wearing." Then I look at him and just tell him okay. Hes extremely insecure. That makes me think you are insecure as well.

Discipline

If I was insecure I wouldn't admire anyone better looking and stronger than me. I just don't like faggots like you and I hope I get to see you snap your shit up.

Welp, I guess you are just one of those faggots that decides if a person is cool enough for you based on what they wear. Not sure what you call you. Grade school child maybe? Dunno why you even judge fashion

Not the same guy. Choice of clothes has nothing to do with being cool, but it is a really easy way to identify faggots. People with really horrible taste in clothes tend to have really horrible taste in pots of other aspects of life. It's not some kind of secret that there's a correlation, and recognizing obvious correlations in life doesn't make you an asshole.

So I should be hanging out with the people who only wear designer brand clothing because they are somehow cooler than my friends who wear clothes they like? Do you really look at someone's clothing before you decide if you want to talk to them or ignore them? This some grade school level shit here.

you have to be 18 to post here faggot

even faggots and assholes wear nice clothing you dipshit. what the fuck are you on about?

Attached: 1444230198247.gif (292x323, 485K)

found the faggot

You guys have some absolutely terrible reading comprehension. I never said anything positive about wearing noce clothes. I said that people with horrible taste in clothes tend to also have terrible taste in other aspects of life. It's not about looking good. It's about making sure you don't look autistic. It's an easy screen to identify people with horrible social skills. I know that sounds terrible, but it's true

Btw I should add that I haven'y purchased new clothes in loterally years. I wear cheap clothes that I've owned for year. It's easy to be thrifty and also not look autistic. Ignoring the obvious correlation between bad social skills and horrible clothing choices isn't dignified or honourable, it's just stupid. It's just being a white knight for no reason.

Not for year, that was a typo. For years. Like 5-6 years on average. I probably spendess on clothes than you

And, because you guys are so good at criticizing me for things I never said, I should also explain that I don't look down on people with bad clothing choices. It has nothing to do with my likelihood of talking to people, or with how well I treat people. I just know that there is a strong link between social awareness and clothing choices. It's sad, but it's reality.

this is probably the most autistic string of posts i have seen in my life.

I get what you're saying. I saw a dude wearing combat boots and some superhero compression outfit today (didn't recognize what capeshit it was). He looked weird as fuck.

Why? You were acting like a white knight faggot and crticizing someone for laughing at funny looking people. On Jow Forums. That's autistic

> that skinny fat teen in a stringer

Pppppppp

This is autism. This is insecurity. This is being a whiteknight faggot who should go back to facebook.

this is a butthurt user who seems to think you are autistic if you disagree with his perspective on life

Attached: 1447427921090.gif (400x225, 1.56M)

>projection

It's not a perspective. It's not opinion. It's just reality. Look at literal autists. They don't dress like normal people. There's nothing wrong with that, but it shows that clothing choices require social skills.

I will admit that I shouldn't have used the words faggots to describe people who dress really badly. That was a bad word choice. But I hold that there is a very strong correlation between people who dress stupidly and social skills. People who dress really wierdly are either looking for attention or don't understand that they're dressing wierdly because of poor social skills.

>caring this much about what other people wear

yeah, i don't really give a fuck. if they annoy me when i talk to them, then i will consider them annoying. you seem like an autist the way you are getting so butthurt over disagreements

I don't care at all. It's not important to me at all. I never said it was. You're bad at reading and like strawman arguments. I posted because I didn't like that someone was acting like a whiteknight faggot and complaining about someone judgemental. This is Jow Forums for christ's sake

i have seen people who dress very nicely with terrible social skills. I have seen rich people dressing like shit with great social skills. categorizing people like this without actually talking to them and judging social skills is shallow

And don't pretend this is about being butthurt. It never was. The whiteknight was butthurt like 45 mins ago and needed to know that nobody cares about sticking up for anonymous gym people on here. Nobody taught them that yet. They must be new. It's more of a public service

>I don't care at all
>posts many times defending himself while calling others autists and whiteknight faggots

good one m8

I never said all people who dress like shit are autistic. I said there was a correlation. Because there is. I also never said that dressing well has anything to do with social skills. Jesus you people can't read

no one cares about what you wear. only autists do

>there is a correlation between social skill and clothing
>i never said anything about dressing poorly and nicely being correlated with social skills

I never meant that I don't care about this argument. I meant that I don't care about what people wear. It's not important to me.

It should have been very clear what I intended to convey if you had the reading comprehension skills of a well-trained chimp.

I'll happily admit that this whiteknight is making me butthurt.

Nah. Everybody cares. Literally. It's science. You care. I care. Almost everybody on this planet approaches interacting with people at least slightly differently based on visual, audio and olfactory cues. It's not debateable, it's just evolution. It's part of being a human. I never once promoted treating people poorly based on it.

>i dont care about what people wear
>cares enough about what people wear to make a correlation between clothing and social skills

Attached: 1456499215785.jpg (716x724, 15K)

Literally no reading comprehension.

I said "there is a correlation between dressing poorly and social skills"

I never made any comment on dressing nicely. That was a strawman argument.

unless you want to fuck them, nobody cares you autist

I don't make the correlation you moron. It's external. I could die tonight and there would still be a correlation between social skills and choice of clothing. It's a principle that has it's roots in evoltionary trends and, largely, female choice regarding mating

>having to worry about what you wear and catching an infection
The absolute state of public gyms.

Attached: bluehimself.png (500x423, 143K)

>dressing poorly means i can judge your social skills
>but dressing nice means i can't judge your social skills

you can dress nice all you want, you cant escape autism

This is how autists think. I don't treat people any better or worse based on clothing choice, but failing to take it into account is just stupid. Most people dress normally because they know it makes their life easier and they don't care much about attracting unnecessary attention.

Saying that clothing doesn't tell you anything about a person is just moronic.

>i didn't make the correlation, y.. you do it too!

yeah, i dont care what you wear but you seem to

>i dont treat people bad
>judges people based on what they wear

I don't dress nice, but I don't dress like an autist. Literal autists dress wierdly. I've known lots of them. There's nothing good or bad about that, but it's reality. And it's also reality that 99.5% of people treat people differently based on how they look. It's part of being human, and no amount of white armour is gonna change that.

>i act differently based on how people look
>you are just an autist user

you seem to really care about fashion instead of action

user, sweat goes through clothes.
You should wipe down equipment before and after you use it.

>using made up percentages to try to get point across
>calls other autist

Attached: 1503197442997.png (450x450, 181K)

You are an autist and you're not very intelligent. You can't help but use strawman arguments constantly. Your reading comprehension skills are garbage. You DEFINITELY don't have any educational background in biology or even basic principles of evolution. You probably don't know many literal autistic people or havent't realized that they're autistic because you are, too. This conversation is going nowhere because you're not trying to understand anything I'm saying because you're getting emotional and letting it cloud your judgement. What I'm saying isn't controversial. You're just running from social reality instead of understanding it for what it is, good or bad. I'm going to sleep.

oh wow, pulling out biology and evolution to defend your thesis? didn't realize there was a chapter on fashion in biology course. I thought they taught about behavioral traits and other characteristics when it came to survival of the fittest and adaptation.

I don't want to see the sprawling, unshaven armpit and nipple hair coming from a fat 30 yr oldfag in my peripheral vision. Wear a t-shirt.

>Using biology to defend fashion theory

lol, are you sure you aren't autistic user?

You don't know anything about biology if you can't make the obvious connection here. Why do you think women care so much about how men dress? It's for one simple reason. It's a proxy indicator of social skills and capacity to attain social status for mating.

this is more psychology than biology. And I don't know why you aren't using citations since you seem to think this is a well known study or some shit

Just wear it, friendo. Nobody notices or cares as much as you do.

Psychology is biology

I guarantee you dress like shit.

go ahead and explain the biology to me then. Explain how only fashion is taken into consideration when mating and how our dna instructing reactions to social skills correlate to instructions on how to dress. Id love to hear your thesis

It's incredibly widely understood that a person's capacity to adhere to simple social norms and trends is a proxy. I don't need citations. You need to read more. It's basically just a less violent version of horns on a ram. What? You think humans don't do that?

>you are basically a biologist when you get your psychology degree

It doesn't have to be dna. It can simply be the living environment for a child. A child with a non-autistic dad has a better chance at mating success later in life, even if that dad was cucked

I wish that dog looked at me like that. I would whoop his ass.

No people will get grossed out or laugh and there are smartphones everywhere so I'll be on someone's meme page. My dermatologist said it's the worst case he's ever seen. I'll just dress modestly in a tshirt forever.

>i dont need citations

can you at least show us how you dress and i will give my opinion on whether i think you are an autist or not because there is obviously a correlation according to you.

Your mind comes from your brain. Your mind is a characteristic of being a living cephalic animal. Biology is the study of living things. Psychology could just as logically be considering a branch of biology. It's all semantics

There is a correlation and you know it. I don't care enough to take a picture. Just literally google autistic man on google images and compare what you see to the people you see on a day to day basis. If you can't see the correlation, it's because you're trying not to see it

>You don't know anything about biology user
>Forgets about central dogma of biology

your genes express physical, behavioral, and physiological traits. Take your made up percentages and psuedo science somewhere else you autist

so apparently you can immediately diagnose a person is autistic based on clothing attire. neuroscientists may be in trouble

I never said it COULDN'T be genes. You can't read.

I said it didn't have to be a genetic corewlation between clothes choice and genes to be meaningfull for . You're the one who told me to make the link genetically, but I never had to. It could also simply be a woman's tendency to seek out socially-nourishing environments in which to raise their children. Don't have to be a literal genetic link. Although I wouldn't be surprised if one was out there.

hey, you're the one who brought up biology. I thought maybe you wanted to talk about actual biology, not made up bullshit. You know how having an extra chromosome due to something going wrong during anaphase I or II could lead to defects. But thanks for the laughs, ill make sure to wear proper clothing so no one mistakes me as an autist user!