My boyfriend said that if i have too much anxiety to leave the house then i should be treated as less than human so hes...

my boyfriend said that if i have too much anxiety to leave the house then i should be treated as less than human so hes making me wear a collar and no clothes. is this actually fucked up or does it mean he loves me? i dont know if i care i want him to be happythough

Attached: rqrp7b5mj0y01.jpg (1280x1030, 264K)

it's kinda fucked up but if you're into that i guess it's not that bad

You gotta be shitting me right? your boyfriend is an abuser if this isnt fake/copypasta

Attached: MI0002815964.jpg (500x495, 39K)

I wish my boyfriend would do this to me

There's not a good reason to treat someone that way, so I suppose it's what he wanted all along. Is it what you want? I'll bet no one has ever asked you that.

>All the white knights in this thread.
The absolute state of this board

i dont know maybe its a good reason because im worthless but this way he will love me

if you be my gf i'll let you wear clothes

I will never understand the female mind

The fact that robots dislike this is why they are single. Girls like me what to be treated like dogs.

I like pet play and have been in a healthy pet relationship with my first boyfriend, no husband since 16. I am 22 now.

Gosh, l wish that were me.

Well, regardless of the reason understand that your relationship is different now. If you can enjoy a lifestyle S&M thing like this and really get into the role, then you'll both be happy.

I don't think OP's boyfriend is exactly into pet play. He wants to sexually degrade her.

If you can't control yourself it's reasonable to relinquish yourself to your better.

This. All you white knighting faggots need to be gassed. She won't show you her vajayjay if you are nice to her.

I also am into pet play. My boyfriend and I love it. He loves it when I treat him like the giant sex beast he is.

Pet play is awesome. I love it when the bf treats me like shit

"play"
Sound like faggots that can't commit to making it a lifestyle.

Stop larping. You're getting me aroused.

Every time I do this to a women she is initially shocked, but usually after a month or two of enforcing her she understand that she actually like this and star behaving like a lovely pet slave.
Then I get annoyed and dump her

Attached: cdkydjg.jpg (917x1200, 296K)

Stop posting your fetishes here and fuck off retard.

Retarded gay larp thread. Kill yourself

>if you be my gf i'll let you wear clothes
Kekked hard

Attached: 1526967039968.jpg (399x385, 44K)

Since you're already naked, tits or gtfo. You roasties like being treated like shit anyway, I don't see what the problem is here.

Attached: 1517767270001.jpg (248x189, 18K)

>I like pet play and have been in a healthy pet relationship with my first boyfriend, no husband since 16. I am 22 now.
>heathy pet relationship

Attached: 1526905065361.jpg (1078x775, 93K)

Isn't it degrading to be made to wear a collar? That's so submissive. Pretty sure every mans dream is to have a gf like this. How about being led around on a leash? Is that what turns women on?

Ya'll women need a better fetish. How about you get a boyfriend that stuffs your piehole with all kinds of delicious foods and you be the feedee gf.

>Pretty sure every mans dream is to have a mentally ill whore who wants to be treated like a literal dog

Attached: 1526904710706.jpg (506x391, 52K)