Stimulants

Today I took two scoops from my Kraken pre-workout, which is the normal serving size. HOLY SHIT. This was the most wired I've ever been working out. I felt similar to this (pretty much invincible) when I took DMAA, though the dosage was most likely smaller than that in Kraken.

Whats your favorite stim? Is it legal? If so, what products you use contain it?

Attached: SPARTA-NUTRITION-kraken-pre-workout-SDL347686911-3-5973b.jpg (522x595, 86K)

thats a pussy ass preworkout, jesus christ are you a girl?

I live in Canada. This is about as hard as it gets here (legally). Trust me.

The strongest I've taken so far is Outlift Amped. Most noticeable effect is rock-hard boners post-workout from the Yohimbine.

Attached: LBL-OUTLIFTAMPED-15.7OZ-PP-V1-US-RRD-FL.gif (1063x1300, 231K)

Kraken in the US has like 250mg of caffeine and 250mg of teacrine

Just take two caffeine pills. Energy for days and much cheaper than your $20 meme powders.

Old style jack3d was the shit. Awesome with predrinks before going out too

Craze was the GOAT. Literally had methamphetamine in it. Too bad it got discontinued.

>I live in Canada. This is about as hard as it gets here (legally). Trust me.

note to self: you're not trustworthy. I also live in Canada btw

Attached: myo-tko-fruit-punch-label.jpg (1526x396, 311K)

I FOUND THE SCOOOOOOOOP!

Attached: DC7FC22F-A4E6-4847-9FF2-6A401A0D27AC.jpg (604x516, 58K)

>preworkout
OH NO NO NO NO....

My favorite stimulant is (was) crystal meth. Seeing as how ingesting brake fluid and battery acid isn’t super good for you I discontinued the practice of using that particular stim around eight years ago.

ECA stack now. 50 mg ephedrine/200 mg caffeine.

How do you source your ephedrine? Even the black market supplies of it seemed to have dried up here.

Bought this for my cut

Gives me a ton of energy I didnt have

Attached: hdfire-1.png (450x215, 32K)

Initially read that as you need to take 28 caps each morning and arvo

Attached: 1517062058179.gif (272x320, 781K)

Buy bronkaid legally.

Holy shit, you can just get that without a script in the US?! Damn, never be able to do that in nanny state Australia

t. pharmacist

guys i bought a cheap ass preworkout and it makes my skin crawl like crazy, i've never had this issue, what do?

This is an effect of Beta alanine. I like it personally, gets me amped up. If it bugs you then buy a PWO with less beta alanine.

What's the best preworkout shit I can buy? I'm going to give them a shot, I've never used them. Any suggestions? I'm thinking about going with what said. "Outlift Amped"

who mr hyde here

Attached: 91QIP7q967L._SL1500_.jpg (1313x1500, 368K)

Buy one with DMAA or DMHA. Anything else is an over-priced energy drink.