Will lifting make up for being 5'7?

Will lifting make up for being 5'7?

Attached: karlie-kloss-stills-at-2017-victorias-secret-fashion-show-in-shanghai-11.jpg (1200x1800, 320K)

no.post rare karlies

Sorry my dude, it won't at all.

You gotta accept you are a manlet, that's just the cards you were dealt with. Embrace it and try to live a happy life, everyone has a "problem" even tho yours isn't as a big of a deal as Jow Forums has memed you to think it is.

I'm a king of manlets 5'11 myself

Not the guy but you're retarded if you think being 5'11 is being in the same boat as 5'7

every time I see lingerie like this all I see the bra as is an upside down, cut up pair of boxer briefs

Depends. Will it make up having to grab a stole for something up high? No, but if you are talking about girls, being fit helps. I'm a 5'7 manlet that does pretty well, even with girls my height/taller. However I'm pretty handsome and have good social presence, so I might not be the best example. Still if you are decent I think you should do fine.

Agreed. People meme the shit out of 5'11 but in the real world you're anywhere from average to objectively tall, not to mention 90% of true 5'11 dudes are claiming 6' and even 6'1 (Yes, many 5'11 dudes claim that and some of you fuckers are probably reading this).

At 5'7 you're objectively short. Lifting certainly won't hurt, btw.

Yeah. I'm 5'8 and just being in shape means the shortest girl I dated was 5'6 with the 2 of them being taller than me. So yes.

>be 6'4 barefoot
>say im 5'11 when a legit 5'11 manlet says he's 6'1
feelsgoodman

Good for you, brother. Glad you have something going for you.

No

Dating a girl taller than you makes you gay

Probably not but it's worth a shot. If you're under 6'6" you're completely undesirable to any and all women. Sorry manlet.

Attached: 1565165165.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Begone hungry skeleton

5'7 skelly or 5'7 jacked, your choice user

It helps but personality is way more important.

I've got to stop watching wrestling. My first thought was "Is she new in NXT?"

kek, love doing this

Faggot

Not so much make up for it as make you look more desireable. Lifting and being in shape makes me feel better about myself and look better which makes me more confident so it all has a knock on effect. Lift for yourself and the rest should all come. The biggest difficulty with being short is that you act like a short bloke i.e. insecure and making up for it. Don't. Be a man

Forgot to say, t. 5'5 manlet

Im a 5'9.5 that claims 5'11 what does that make me?

Insecure

Not op, but thanks. Feels good to see that other people feel how I feel, ya feel

Attached: IMG_0742.jpg (740x437, 75K)

That's right. Just not with the dudes who would wreck your shit despite giving up some inches. You know who they are and you act accordingly around them.

I am 5’8” and lifting helped with my confidence. Since then I also bought better fragrance, taken care of my teeth, got nicer clothes and I feel like people treat me differently. Stay strong bro.