Contact or glasses?

Attached: th.jpg (474x260, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016164200300455X?via=ihub
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0886335000003126?via=ihub
em-consulte.com/article/112864/alertePM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get laser eye surgery you pleb.

Attached: starbursts2(500).jpg (500x401, 36K)

both are good if you are handsome. If not cover your ugly face with glasses

Surveys of LASIK surgery find rates of patient satisfaction between 92 and 98 percent

Source:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016164200300455X?via=ihub
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0886335000003126?via=ihub
em-consulte.com/article/112864/alertePM

glasses. contacts dry eyes. surgery is dangerous

Not the same user but I'm really fucking hesitant on this, I mean I'd kill myself If I lost my sight.

those are pretty fucking low percents, we are talking eye sight

92-98% report satisfaction, how do you see those as low numbers?

How does one not look like a soyboy wearing glasses?

>tfw finally got LASIK this year
>tfw life is so fucking good after the first 2 months

The only downsides right now is I get dry eyes from sleeping too long. A drop in each eye when I wake up is all I need.

It's literally no different than wearing glasses. Except all the other benefits. I was worried about night vision, glare, dry eyes, etc. So far it's great.
but my eyesight was terrible so maybe it's different

what, 10% says it was a fuck up? no way. 99,9% and i could barely consider

get right kind of glasses or rimless

Attached: 33a00f73e65bb96eebb9ad082506e76f.jpg (800x798, 44K)

>contacts dry eyes
Only if you wear them too long/fall asleep in them.

Attached: 1521593210303.jpg (750x415, 46K)

Well, I won't interfere with how you live your life and I wish you the best, at least now you know something that you didn't know yesterday. Hopefully that helps you in making an informed desicion about your life.

i personally dont like the idea of attaching anything to my eyes. glasses are sexy

yes maybe if somebody has super bad eyesight. i have quite good, only when driving or watching tv must i wear them

ah well in that case I fully understand your hesitation, I had pretty bad eyesight myself and I've been very happy with the procedure.

contacts are a chore. you have to carry eye drops and use them a lot during the day, your eyes will still feel dry though and putting contacts on (as well as removing them) is a bother.

you also develop this faggy obsession with color contacts and slowly look more and more gay to the public.

Just go with glasses.

>only when driving or watching tv must i wear them
Well then yeah fucking obviously why would you consider LASIK.
It's for people who can't see without glasses, most off their day. In my opinion.

>nearsighted
>without glasses I have to have something right in front of my face to see it
>literally handicapped without glasses and wear them 24/7
LASIK was the best decision I ever made and I feel fucking blessed to be able to afford it at 25.

I would but im only 22 abd my eyesight is still getting worse.

Lasik.

Glasses are wheelchairs for your face

glasses.
have astigmatism and dry eyes and cant wear contacts without huge issues

>you have to carry eye drops and use them a lot during the day

I've wore contacts for over 15 years. Never once did I carry eye drops around.

glasses. its just easier. unless you are self conscious about your looks and you think you look bad in glasses.

Yep, my dad got that and now he cant even drive at night because of this.

I've worn glassed for about 10 years now. I am getting tired of being the guy who wears glasses. I have worn contacts in the past but they are uncomfortable. The discomfort may be worth the new identity. However, the price tag for new contacts is somewhat steep for me right now, considering the fact that I am unemployed.

I hope this post helps.

Glasses, but I'm biased since I like wearing them.

Just go steal some lasik

I wore contacts since I was in the the 6th grade. Developed eye floaters that I attribute to wearing contacts for an extended period of time. Don't believe the 30 day bullshit. Also they dried my eyes out like a motherfucker. Sometimes I would blink and that bitch would fall out. Glasses sucked too, I thought they made me look ugly and I felt handicapped by them.

I got PRK after I graduated high school. The ripe age of 18. Costed 5k. Worth it, and I had no pain afterwards.

Wore contacts for 7 years. switched to glasses since I turned 20.

Although im thinking of getting contacts again for certain activities for when glasses are a bother. But other than that only do Lasik if your optometrist recommends it.

And invest in your glasses. Get a decent price one with all the goodies, high index lens if you're blind like me and anti reflective coating so you don't look like a virgin.

Expect to spend 400-600 in total for a decent pair of glasses with all the lens goodies. I get new glasses every 2 year which comes down to $25 a month. But good glasses are worth the money.