>at least made grandpas mad with the 30 yo meme

i can die in peace

Attached: oldcels.png (381x353, 32K)

m.imgur.com/a/4XipY

Read this

>Not dodging the draft.

this
you faggots had no foresight

Attached: 1487801250347.png (633x758, 40K)

If you lift, your highly developed muscles will protect you from radiation. Running is for cowards

Fatties die of heart attack in the first week because food/fuel delivery stops, they ate all their food the first day and had to walk ten miles to try and get some rations.

Plus evasion when it goes to ground.
C2C, 2 slow 2 big 0 control.
Headpopping and heavy breathing.
They're never going to make it even the prepers because like you the user reading this you have no group of trained people and the think a wooden house isn't flammable and that you can't set a house on fire from a distance with a tracer round, that all you shit isn't going to be requisitioned.

Be cute and accurate.
Death to fatties.

Attached: abercrombie and fitch models _ Search Results _ Dunia Photo.jpg (465x600, 112K)

Yo someone link me to the thread about aliens bombing the earth but then far future humans who survived fucked them up. I always loved that story

What's the point in nuking each other? Even if you were about to lose some big war who would go "welp it's time for everyone on both sides to die with no possibility of our culture recovering!"

Probably different then what you're referring to buy that's a movie. Battlefield earth. Its ok, don't rush to see it though.

Attached: guns don't kill people on Tumblr.jpg (491x568, 36K)

Well ww3 isnt starting so I guess you have time to do cardio

The elite of any society will be the last ones to die. Nukes are so devastating that even the wealthiest most powerful members of society are fucked. Conventional weapons just kill peasants.

What's this ww3 meme what's going on

Grandpas too old for the draft, good luck out there sonny.

Finally, I can live out my FotNS fantasies.

Attached: 3283218-kenshiro.jpg (1600x1080, 100K)

Too bad this what you'd actually become

Attached: Fo4-whitered-feral-ghoul.png (431x952, 320K)

That's the point. Nukes are designed to make sure you and your descendants will never make it.

Don't project your weakness on me. Pray we don't meet in the wasteland kid.

Attached: 1518568153917.jpg (640x480, 66K)

I dont think that even the elites would allow Nuclear holocaust. The cold war wasn't gonna lead into anything. If Nukes went off across the world even the most powerful of powerful people would die

Trump just airstriked Syria

Jow Forums habbening xd meme for an event that happened almost everyday when Obama was president

Start running because that would literally be the only useful skill in case you survive some kind of apocalypse, you'll have to be able to persistence hunt animals and walk/run a lot to find food.
Just do 5Ks really, it's not much hardcore distance running, it's actually pretty intense if you do it at 100% and it only takes around 25min every couple of days. Also run in the woods on trails, it feels much better and it won't fuck up your knees.

Attached: milkies3.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

>Not catching the nuke and throwing it back
Never gonna makes it.