Why was he considered so manly? He barely even has muscle lol

Why was he considered so manly? He barely even has muscle lol.

Attached: 29b14693c95286e8a506945babe67590.jpg (500x707, 195K)

you made this thread to post a photoshopped picture.

LOOKS (FACE HEIGHT FRAME)
MONEY
STATUS
He's almost maxed out on everything

manliness is more about demeanour, attitude, personality, the way you carry yourself and handle situations, how you let or don't let things affect you etc.

Not photoshopped.

Because Face > Body. It will always be Face > body, the sooner you realize this the sooner you will kill your ugly face.

FACE

>face
>attitude
>body within acceptable range before body building became popular and widespread by the 80's

Not to mention being famous and wealthy. But really a solid portion is the attitude/personality

Holy fucking shit guys did we just have a realization that being a man is not just about physical musculature?

>Why was he considered so manly?
he wasn't though.

That's pretty stupid bud. He was one of the Og manly men

I thought he didn't appeal to traditional masculine norms. Wasn't that the point?

Because

FACE

HEIGHT

FRAME

He has the first 2 and his wealth and fame make up for the 3rd.

Because he would hit women and they'd get wet about it.

>Jow Forums thinks manliness comes from genetics or how much money/power you have

i'm disappointed in you

6'4"

Because manliness is the steak and muscles are just the cheesecake

This

Yes DNA affects your manliness to a great degree this is why you should only reproduce with women under 30 who are the same species as you and don't drink

you cucked yourself out of dubs lanklet

You can make yourself bigger, but your face is a true test of manliness.

Yeah, I don't know if you've noticed, OP, but male body standards have changed dramatically over the past several decades.

Behold, the epitome of manliness.

Attached: steve-mcqueen-shirtless.jpg (1378x799, 1.1M)