What fruit is the best for gains

What fruit is the best for gains

Attached: black_girl_trying_to_eat_a_banana.webm (480x480, 2.43M)

That's racist
lol

>there are liberals who would say this unironically

sauce?

kiwis

Oh my fucking God. Fuck.

Unironically bananas.

if you’re not blending bananas with whey and milk for gains shakes, you’re doing things wrong

Attached: 1451882173413.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Can I just eat a banana right before or right after so I don’t have to use or clean the blender just a shaker bottle?

Yeah, I said it as a joke. But your right, I figured the sjws would attack the op like the violent savages they really are

Attached: 1408234417613.png (260x305, 46K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: andyourarteries.jpg (320x320, 41K)

This, blended bananas have a gross texture, just eat 4 bananas and then drink your shake.

*blocks your airway*

*and your anus*

how get gf like that?

visit the zoo

I want me sum nigger cunny

Attached: antebellum-plantation-owner-karl-wagner.jpg (900x600, 142K)

monkey like banana

Attached: gaaabuhhh.png (973x1157, 118K)

uggggghhhhghhhh fuuuuuck

Attached: 1451369567253.gif (257x266, 383K)

Your bfs are the best fruita lmao

Jesus christ I need a black gf immediately

>asking some random 4can user permission to eat your food a certain way

wtf i love monkeys now

worship kara inek

he's not asking for permission, he's asking for advice

Can anyone tell me why a banana would be superior to an apple,pineapple or an orange?

Avocados are actually pretty good, millennial meme food aside.

Would also rate blueberries and raspberries

For fuck's sake, whay are women so dumb?
Yesterday there was a thread with a white bitch unable to drink from a bottle.

>there are conservatives that will make strawmen and proceed to get butthurt about their own imagination
literally SJW logic you fucking cuck moron

oranges, good source of vitamin c

Who is this?

I like peaches

ray peat would REEEEE at you for saying this

I respect Peat but he gave advices in the past that he changed his mind about. His quote about avocado was probably based on a small animal (rat or mice) study consuming a too big portion.

Research on your own and you'll see all the stuff he's wrong about, which is a minority in all he has taught me but still. Like suggesting an high-fructose diet of milk and orange juice, that shit will fuck your testosterone big time.

Avocados are extremely high in antioxidants and for an average human, the fat that one avocado contains (which is oleic acid, has benefits that saturated fats lack) is not nearly enough to slow down metabolism in a health-damaging way.

Yeah I just began about learning about nutrition and that's my starting point, I haven't even read a quarter of ray articles so I still have a lot to do. Right now the only thing I do differently form before is eating at least 5 fruits/veggies a day, be it cooked or raw. I have low test so might as well try all the natural things and actually feel better overall through nutrition than looking for potential drug treatment right away.

Only to racists a black eating a banana is more racist than a white person eating a banana.

Most antiracism debates today teach children to racism, it's really idiotic.

berries, pineapple, kiwi.

kiwis especially because they contain a chemical that aids in digestion of proteins.
pineapple for cum gains.
berries because they're good as fuck for you.

Jesus, have niggers devolved so much that they don't even know how to eat a banana anymore?

Attached: 1497133736995.jpg (274x248, 13K)

Gonna need some sauce

Potassium is top teir for your muscles. It stops cramping while you recover
Also apples are legit just empty carbs, there's very little nutritional value in apples vs other fruits

isn't that why were all here? zyzz forgive me i have sinned, i have eaten a cranberry, the worst fruit

>"you would get butthurt"
>gets butthurt and proceed to call others fucking cuck

all typs of berries
buy frozen since cheaper and less shit added to keep them fresh

Pomegranate.

It's the fruity equivalent of red onions. Pomegranates will lower your estrogen