Rate my progress

Rate my progress

Started lifting a year ago but not consistently or properly. Last October (first pic) I started to get into a more consistent routine and tried to fix my diet. I can't lift much but I'm getting there. I could barely bench 11lbs weights either side last year but now I'm at 33lbs.

Attached: _20180414_134556_01.jpg (1080x1178, 231K)

This is a joke, right?

What progress?

start cutting asap, stop eating so much

Damn. I thought I had body dysmorphia or something. You guys really can't see a difference?

Don't give up, but shit that is sad.
Yeah he took one picture with dim lighting and one with bright.

Are you retarded? Hows he gonna make ganis on a defecit

Whats your current diet m8

stats?

The only change I see are your pants

Your program and commitment is shit, people make that kind of progress in a month.

i think you tried to bulk but you werent training hard enough and you were eating way too many fucking carbs
try eating one meal a day, tightest eating window you can manage, limit carb intake, eat more red meat and leafy greens. and when you lift, fucking LIFT. this will recomposition your body if you’re working hard enough in the gym.
youre in the 9th circle of skinnyfat hell; its not impossible to escape, but it will be hard, and Jow Forums will tell you to quit the entire way.
i believe in u

theres a tiny bit of muslce increase on biceps, thats all though

>chest looks a tiny bit more developed but that may just be a change in lighting angle.
>Shoulders look ever so slightly bigger but I think that's because you are holding your arm closer to your body

What are your goals? What is your diet? What is the difference between the weights you could lift when you started and now other than bench? What's your routine?

I get you were inconsistent and improper but damn man for 1 year that's terrible progress
Questions:
>weight and height?
>how much protein do you eat every day?
>current routine?
>whats your diet?
>how much sleep you getting?
answer these, and if 1 or more things stick out, thats your problem. Don't let your mistakes make you quit. Quitting is far weaker than benching 11lbs either side

Attached: 19224829_1334893909965478_9010418740627448609_n.jpg (237x327, 9K)

Weight: 95kg
Height: 6'
Protein: I try to get 160g. Most of the time I'm just over 100
Routine: day 1: biceps and back. day 2: chest and triceps. Day 3: shoulders and abs. I'm not fucking with legs until I've made progress on my upper body.
Diet: staying under 2500cal per day with high protein. Lots of meats.
Sleep: 6-7hrs

you bench 33 lb dumbbells after an entire year of training? It looks like you just got fatter
I refuse to believe someone can only bench 11 lbs dumbbells, you must be disabled or something
A 10 year old female could bench that and i;m not even joking or exagerting

>brosplit claims another victim

this reminds me of myself....except I started on a full body and currently bench 1pl8 (5rm)

This is bench press. So that's 66lbs including the 44lb bar.

What you want to say is that you went from bench pressing 65lb to 115lb.
Nobody cares about your 1lb plates

If you want to gain real strength and muscle, drop this shit immediately and do starting strength. A lot of strength overall comes from your lower body, so get on that shit now.

> I'm not fucking with legs until I've made progress on my upper body

you do realize that squats promote overall body strength and help you get bigger/stronger in all other lifts r-right... user?

>bulk
>too many carbs

Attached: D1F2B179-3E2E-40F4-A2E2-AA5BD8B1C1DB.jpg (982x814, 110K)

Yeah OP start training legs ASAP. Even if you don't care about them right now, the lower body lifts are the hardest and will teach you how to really exert yourself. Part of your problem right now is that you just don't have much work capacity.

>he really fell off to the brosplit meme
Change your routine, if you are lifting 3 times a week I suggest doing FBW

jej

Learn to push yourself. This is ridicolous.
You shouldnt be able to do the last rep at 3x5. Increase volume also (3x12afterwards fe) and step out of your comfort zone everytime you lift.

this has to be bait r-right..?

Try a vegan diet, user. It will help.

2years, r8

Attached: 2FD85D0C-6F77-4CE5-9703-DD644461DBF1.jpg (1381x928, 207K)

very nice except lower chest can always use some more definition on anyone

I'm converting from kg for the americans

Attached: 20180414_011826.jpg (1380x928, 378K)

Kill yourself

2 year ago me deserves that

kek

All shitposting aside you did a damn good job

what are your lifts breh? nice progress overall

Nicely done senpai, looking thick, tight, solid.

This gives me hope.
Starting height and weight?

>progress

Attached: AnimeWaifusLaugh.gif (1920x1070, 2.19M)

Your biceps are noticeably larger but not by much. And your pecs have some definition now. But barely. Tbh you just look fatter bro