Sometimes I envy you incel faggots that hate women. You got it so easy...

Sometimes I envy you incel faggots that hate women. You got it so easy, you can just boil your whole life experience down to a ignorant narrow view point that revolves around you in the most selfish way possible. None of you really have ever had a relationship you didn't experience some eggman tier shit. I dated this girl that would tell me I'd be a good father and our plans for the future yada yada yada the entire time she never put out then ended up skanking around with a bunch of other guys, probably a single mother by now. You can't get anymore black pilled than that it's someone going out of their way to tell you that you're genetically inferior they'd rather get knocked up by any random dick she can take.I know not all women are like that but most of you are little fucking cry babies and wouldn't understand the punch to your brain some manipulative whore lying to you constantly, telling you that you're so important to her then turning around and being a cum dumpster for anyone and everyone while passive aggressively attacking you verbally. You're the type of faggots that would jerk off to her face book picture and say it's okay because attractive people are entitled to do what they want until you finish ham fisting your little dink and squirt a little puddle of cum on your crusty worn consecutive days old clothes and realize you're not chad enough even for a mega slut like that.

Attached: 1518240994402.jpg (530x457, 49K)

N...shioon

HAD OU KEN

Projecting much? You sound like you were really naive if you fell for that shit.

Really great blog post right here, fag

>Projecting much?
What exactly am I projecting? I told you I'm envious I'm not an ignorant clod like most of you.

>oh im so superior yaddy yaddy yadda
Get fucked

Pretentious. The post.

I don't get why other people not having sex gets the normos into such a tizzy.

This post on a board sizzling with sexual frustration.

Kek love this kind of faggot who falls head first for the pussy and then comes acting superior when it inevitably blows in his face. Hopefully you won't blow your brains out when the "one" divorces your ass and takes the money and the children.

It's not pretentious. It's stupid to hate all of something because of a bad experience. It's like if you got attacked by a pitbull and hate all dogs. Except you guys didn't even get attacked by a pitbull you're just whining about how dry your minuscule dick is.

>yada yada yada the entire time she never put out then ended up skanking around with a bunch of other guys
sorry you're retarded, dont see how that entitles you to put us down

>wahhh i had a bad experience because i'm a fucking tool

You're talking out of your ass.

so then why are you hating all incels if you dont know every one individually

I'm not acting superior because I banged that slut eventually. I rather regret that I did. I act condescending because I'm factually more knowledgeable and wise than y'all.
>sorry you're retarded, dont see how that entitles you to put us down
I'm not putting you down, I just said women haters. If you're an incel you probably don't hate women. You put them on too much of a pedestal. Women haters have a brain capacity smaller than their shriveled useless ball sack. Not all women are like that.
I don't hate incels. I'm an incel. I dislike stupid people. Not like clinically retarded people they don't know any better, but ignorant sorts that have the capability to not be that idiotic.

oh i see, i misunderstood. i still am going to call you retarded

>blah,blah,blah, sad whining over some cunt.

Attached: deal with it.gif (320x454, 1.05M)

Trying to say mean things kind looses it's oomph when you're obviously butt hurt. I really didn't think this would upset you so much I thought you were use to being butt hurt since you're probably prison gay already.

So you get rejected and cucked by some female and come to us for support, telling us how stupid we're and how wise you're for being some whores little cuck.

>Women haters have a brain capacity smaller than their shriveled useless ball sack. Not all women are like that.
You're the one putting women on pedestral while getting cucked. Try being more honest to yourself for your own good, now you are just using us as coping mechanism. You can always try to put someone down in the internet, but eventually when the next whore uses your dumb ass maybe you will come to your senses.

>Women haters have a brain capacity smaller than their shriveled useless ball sack. Not all women are like that.
>t. Cuckold Guy

I'm not coping about anything. I was manipulated and deceived. Most people would have fallen for the same trick too. I'm sure lots of other guys have. Most of them would likely do it even if they were warned.
Just because some females are shitty individuals doesn't mean all of them are just by being a female. How low of an IQ do you have to have to hate women for that? Making up some biology pseudo science to try protecting your ego is a cope for accepting you're not good enough. I find it humorous my ex managed to convince everyone else that I was the problem and not what she was doing. I really think most of you people are sheeple. So while I was made out as a bad person and wrong-do-er by sheep I wasn't good enough, it's the opposite I was too good for her. You women haters are impudent and desperate for attention. You're like a puppy that shits on the floor on purpose so someone notices it.

I'm not 'butt-hurt' its quite obvious you are though, kek. I just don't like hearing the sad whining of normie faggots like you.

Attached: DD.jpg (413x395, 17K)

Why are you here then? The fuck you expect coming here telling us you got outsmarted by a women playing her game. Go to reddit and they will tell you how good of a cuck you're and that not all females are self-interested two-faced niggers. Or find a women who you have some value to and hope she doesn't use your dumbass the moment you show weakness.

Women will always try to convince their social circles that you're the problem, seen this first hand with my own mother. And it usually works because males aren't as social and there's always some dumbfuck male who wants to fuck it up for you in chance of that pussy. That's kind of what you're doing here telling us we're the problem and trying to bully us to get over the shame of being a fucking cuck.

aww do you need a safe spot to pick on the little girlies without a big bad wedditor to be mean to you?

How much confidence do you lack to assume you're automatically going to get cucked. lol. Not all women are like that. Why are you even here if you're just going to spread stupidity? Why don't you write it down in a journal if you dislike everything everyone else has to say. I can just see it now
>dear diary i managed to masturbate and cry at the same time again

Isn't it kind of ironic you use a reaction image of a womanizer when you probably haven't talked to a girl in weeks? If ever...

Not him but I hate all incels on this board for shitting it up with their boring unoriginal content

>blah blah muh virginity blah blah muh loneliness blah blah woman suck

Jow Forums could be so much better

Haven't you found another whore to cuck you again yet?

Attached: DD 2.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Calm down boii. Why don't you take a cocoa based drink

>Your viewpoints are so narrow
>Hates women for literally yhe same reason we do

Incel threads are alright it's funny to post them since people hate it more than BBC or logposts. I didn't bother to answer it because he's basically saying what I already said about women except replaced the word women with incel.
No. I didn't have the correct circumstances that I would want to date. Besides most of them are whores and gold diggers.
I don't hate women. I dislike certain people on an individual basis.

I'm just calling you out on your fucking cope. You started this shitty fucking thread and then get mad when we call you out for being white-knight while at the same time getting the short end of the stick. I'm sure you will get some fine girl to settle down thought once she has had enough dicks in her.

>implying i want to settle
Nah I missed out on dating in my 20's it's not much of a big deal to miss out on the rest of it.
Apparently you don't know what white knighting is. It doesn't apply to every circumstance with a male and female. I know plenty of females that are alright. Most of them would be your type too, except I wouldn't approve of them being with someone as dumb as you. They can and do deserve better.

I see. It is your right to be a cuck and defender of females, just don't be surprised when they find that disgusting and use you.

Her name is Roberta Paulsen

And why do you assume incels haven't been through this sort of thing even if it is via internet only making them spiral further?

I feel guys do the same thing. I dated this guy for two years thay said he wanted to have kids and he was attracted to me. In truth he didn't even find me attractive, he just wanted me because his friends thought I was hot. He also didn't like spending time with me but, I was blinded by love. When he figured out that he didn't like me anymore he started telling all our friends how crazy I was and started finding an other girlfriend to date. Everyone started to treating me like a fucking plague, it made me feel anxious and alone. He convinced me to be hospitalized during the holiday. Soon after he dumped me for another girl.
I should of read all the signs that he was an ass whole. I guess, not having any family made is really scary to be alone.
The girl he dumped me for dump him for being nuts. I'm glad he is not a girl because, if he was he would of entrapped a guy by getting pregnant.
There are always people out there who just want to use you and gives no shits about your feelings. It really hurts but, I think it is worst to give up on love. Those people that dose things like this or that, usually end up alone or with someone like them. In the end they always attract other toxic people like them. They never evolve just stay potentially trap because, the only skill they having is using people.

>assumes he is more wise and knowledgeable
>uses "y'all"
You're not an incel.

Did your ex happen to accuse you of rape, OP?

Just admit how much of a washed up cuck you are when you are on a corner of the internet for us who genuinely got the short of end of the straw are here to rationally discuss our issues.

You resent being a tool? What have you ever accomplished? I'm an instrument. What are you? A domestic house pet that belongs to your parents? What freedom do you have, what do you do with it? What does that do for you or anyone else? You think you should have a world full of people just like you? How do you think that would work out?
Vicarious experiences rather than personal isn't near the same. Are you some sort of tumblr tier PTSD because you read some mean words kind of person or what? Oh boo hoo girls are so big and mean. Why should I pity you for being weaker than a girl?
Giving up on love is rather cliche. My understanding of what love is simply changed. A lot of people were paired through arranged marriages, they ended up living in ways most people think of as love. I'm not sure if I believe in the concept anymore. It's just a label that gets thrown on other things.
What could of made you think that. If I'm not an incel then I'm definitely a master b8er.
Not rape, but she definitely made it sound rapey from the context. She accused me of some other stuff and got a lot of people trying to start verbal and physical fights with me. Not that I wasn't accustom to that. It's just different when your friends end up siding with all your enemies.
I didn't get the short end of the straw, I got the sharp end of the stick. You want a little hug box group? I mean it's fine, just admit you want a safe space away from all the meanies that give you PTSD when you post on tumblr.

Not sure what to make up about your weeping. After all you had gone through and still defend female interest in this world baffles me thought. Do you get some perverse satisfaction from that or are you too deep to realize that being an instrument for female interest is not necessary worth it?

>he fell for the gf meme
KEK, everyone, let us laugh at OP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1526702752510.jpg (399x385, 29K)

>I'm so much smarter than you

Attached: 1526837585768.png (986x797, 869K)

>Sometimes I envy you incel faggots
Stop reading there. this is just going to be one of those post were OP tries to play the victim, or think he's some sort of enlightened person (which he most likely isn't)

Attached: images (3).png (225x225, 9K)

I'm not weeping. I'm biding my time. I'll find a way to get even with some people eventually. They played cat and mouse but didn't set the trap right. I won't make the same mistake they did. I believe in individualism and self determination. It can be influenced by things but you still get a choice in what you do. It's foolish to hate all women for something a couple bad ones did. I even got a few guys on my list of different races, I don't hate all men or races. There are just a couple that should watch their back for the rest of their lives. If I wanted to kick in their door and murder them over something petty I could have along time ago.
You haven't really got any sufficient reason to truly despise someone and want worse than death for them. Really getting revenge. You haven't experienced the kind of thing that makes you despise a single person to the core of their being. You wouldn't be able to understand, all you know about other people is memes.

Alright fair enough. Do you have any plans or are you just waiting for opportunity to arise? The whole individualism thing is great and all for certain type of people, but those friends and hoes you have certainly aren't suited for it. But maybe we will manage the chaos for sometime.

My plans are irrelevant, I'll never forgive. It's going to have to be different for each of them. You ever heard of The Count of Monticristo or the 47 Ronin? Things will come together. I'm going to live my life and work on revenge when I see a good opportunity. They wouldn't survive having been in my shoes. They would have killed themselves. It really won't take much. I have all the time in the world for it. I'm not surprised they're not worried about it already. They have a lot of hubris.