Parents sue 30 year old neet for not moving out

Parents sue 30 year old neet for not moving out
bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-44215648

Share your worthless opinions

Attached: 1525501008755.jpg (593x1080, 88K)

The parents are stupid as fuck for trying to get out of taking responsibility for their failure.

my dad is 46, owns an apartment he rents out, and lives with his mom and her boyfriend because he's literally too pathetic to live on his own. 30 is kind of forgivable relative to the absolute manchild that is my """father"""

>and lives with his mom and her boyfriend
i have no idea whats going on with white people anymore

My parents did the same. Its not that uncommon.

I saw this earlier today, laughed, and thought of the robots on this board. I don't blame the parents, honestly, but I think a formal lawsuit is a bit much, honestly. And the son should know better than to make such a big stink over it. Even if he does get to stay, he's basically burned any remaining goodwill between him and his folks to the ground. I wouldn't be surprised if their relationship is totally destroyed

R9K btfo yet again

imagine being sued by your old dear

>I don't blame the parents
Literally how? The parents created this person from the ground up. Parents are 100% responsible for their children. If they didn't want him to become a man child neet then they should have taught him better. They obviously fucked up big time in the parenting department and don't want to accept that they are failures themselves so they blame someone who can't do anything about it because he is ill equipped (as a direct result of them). Fucking pathetic. I have more respect for even degenerates and sjws then I do for parents who had kids even though they were too fucking stupid to handle parenthood.

>The parents created this person from the ground up
Actually despite their massive ego about "muh kids", parents have very little input as to a person's development after they get into school. They absolutely have nothing to do with the way he turned out.

Here is an anecdote where you are wrong.

My sister/brother was taken out of school when she was in 4th grad for homeschooling. My parents never made her do any of that though. My mother gave her alcohol when she was 14 all the time. For the most part though she was just left in her room all through her formative years. No she is 24 and thinks she is a he after being divorced from her old burnout husband.

Im not much better. Parents have a job and a lot of them dont care to do it nowadays.

You don't cause he still got a father

Wee need an ambulance,user just got rekt

>"There are jobs available even for those with a poor work history like you. Get one - you have to work!"
yes goyim go to work and pay (((taxes))) so you can live in a shitty small 1 bedroom apartment and eat Mr Noodles for the rest of your life.

>The parents created this person from the ground up. Parents are 100% responsible for their children.
I'm sure parents of successful children and failure children like to think this, but it's not true at all. A child is an independent person.

I would sue them for giving birth to me

Now that I about it the only reason I avoided homelessness when I got kicked out was because I was abusing alcohol. I was sent to a rehab right after being kicked out and then the government funded my stay at a halfway house until I found a job and made enough for deposit and rent. I continue to this day.

Had I not been abusing alcohol and got kicked out sober I would have never found out tonfonfrom there. No rehab or halfway house.

The system is weird, i mean what's in place for a sober NEET getting kicked out? You would sooner kys than live at a a shelter and get stabbed for being a whitey.

I don't know what a tonfonfrom is but excuse me I'm on mobile.

Attached: 1526813242319.png (380x349, 77K)

You actually don't need substance problems to get into a halfway house, in my state you just need to put down $95 and you're in.

Oh that's good than right? More NEETs need to know for a backup plan. Like seriously it's the worst but it's way better than being homeless.

>that 68 year old boomer who's still dating

Attached: 1526642328867.png (378x349, 37K)