Why aren't you financially successful enough to have your own home gym Jow Forums?

Why aren't you financially successful enough to have your own home gym Jow Forums?

Attached: 1523591361499.jpg (640x775, 106K)

but I do,
btw to anyone thinking of making a home gym; Get a good power rack(500$+) a solid bench and atleast 1/2" rubber mats before getting the bar and weights.

Awful thread.

>Don't pay for gym since friends with the owner since i was 17 and held his fitness classes at times
>200m from my house
>Know most of the gym nice to catch up
>Getting out of the house after work

i got a feeling your fat af

I hated being a homeowner, finally sold it and put that money to good use in my portfolio, now I'm back to cheap rent and someone else being responsible for the broken AC, leaky faucet, and lawn mowing. Never again.

I am but I'm currently traveling abroad for the next year and a half so I would eventually have to leave the equipment behind. Rather wait till I'm home then buy the stuff

i like making the new guys feel small

how to be financially successful?

I've only just bought my place and haven't had the time or space to set up a home gym.

Still deciding whether I want to take over the spare bedroom or put it under cover outside where there is more space.

nigga it doesnt even cost $1000 for a rack, bench dumbell set, olympic set etc etc

Does it freeze where you live? if not then have it outside.

Not quite, but it does go the full range from almost freezing to heatstroke. Spare room doesn't have AC so it would only be marginally better.

and yet tons of people here can't afford it

I'm poor as fuck and I have a pendaly bar and a rogue bar, shit load of weights, squat rack, bench, farmer's walk handles, dip station and a stationary bike.

Freezing fucks up the paint/any protective coat so I'd recommend having it somewhere drier than outside. Moisture will give you constant maintenance problems (Rust)

Because I fucked off in high school then dropped out of college due to depression then I joined the military. Out now and nearly done with my degree, job is lined up, I’ll have money in a couple years...

what are you studying?

I could afford a home gym setup but I like going to the gym.
Getting to talk to the girls and see your friends.
Maybe when I'm older and have kid time will be more restricted and I will build a home gym into a new house.

Finance. I fucked up and the job is nowhere near the highly desirable shit that the finance larpers around here are touting. Just insurance.

Sounds like job security to me.

There's a difference between being able to afford a home gym and actually having somewhere to put it

I’m happy I’ve got anything. I can do it for as long as it takes to find something juicier and not have to worry bout shit.

Find a job abroad were the company provides housing and subsidises everything so you take home literally 90% of what you earn after tax. Do basic saving like buying from farmers markets etc. Use your new country as a base to travel to all the countries around you.

Comfortable putting a big chunk into saving every month and still travelling. Snap up those sudden dirt cheap flights. It's fucking easy mode.